It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In my analog/digital theory, I put forward exactly what you said about self-replicating machines.
It is the most likely answer for part of the puzzle.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

The whole sum of the UFO phenomenon can be summed up in two words.

Blurry Pictures. Or! Blurry Videos.

Isn't is curious that as technology keeps getting better even ten fold in a mere 10 years the number of good sightings get less and less? You would think since everyone has a camera on them and access to crazy good equipment that is rather cheep we would see a drastic amount more and more compared to lets say the 70s.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I really enjoyed your post.

As regards the 'Garden of Eden', some Gnostics view Jehovah the 'evil one' and the 'snake' the Prometheus figure, saving humanity.

but religion ever wants to staple our eyes shut, and not to open them, like the serpent did.

I find it interesting that 'woman' is the one who woke up to rationality, and has been punished for doing that for the millennia that the patriarchy has been destroying 'mother worship' and the natural world.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I always say that if you can take a picture of it, it's not 'unusual' (a 'genuine ufo').

I'm bored by pictures. It's a dead end.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

It's all a matter of how powerful or motivated such weak residues would be.

Now, supposedly, some 'horny or abused youths' can generate quite a bit of
disturbance..

but a floating and confused remnant, wouldn't have much focus or ability to function
one might think.. unless a powerful human stirred them into action.

But this is all QUITE hypothetical.

I would find that a true hell being some confused spirit that that is just a blob of energy forever, maybe replaying some life event over and over... Reminds me of the hell where you are in a elevator listening to elevator music forever...Heaven looks the same too floating around with a permanent smile on your face...At least the Hell where you a tortured you at least feel something..anything...

Just let my life end into nothingness...

edit on 20-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I find it interesting that 'woman' is the one who woke up to rationality, and has been punished for doing that for the millennia that the patriarchy has been destroying 'mother worship' and the natural world.

Primarily in the context of a certain culture.

An interesting factor that. Culture. We are tied to the culture in which we come of age (the greatest music ever made was made between 1967 and 1974). It affects our interpretation of events.

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The Buddhists call such things "hungry ghosts".

I myself am already dead, in many ways, I have no fear of biological death.

I'm not interested in whether "I" exist or do not exist.

I'm at peace, and need no more answers personally.

I would avoid being run over by a bus.. my wife needs my income
so that she can retire comfortably at some point.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup.

Might even agree with you on the music.

Though I value Novo Amor

Kev

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just curious why you used the word 'entity'? There must be a story there..

Don't read anything into it, Brother. You are a distinct and independent presence here in these forums. That is all that I meant.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Relieved to hear that. TY. Nothing chases me away faster than being "Life of Brian'ed".

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I really enjoyed your post.

As regards the 'Garden of Eden', some Gnostics view Jehovah the 'evil one' and the 'snake' the Prometheus figure, saving humanity.

Or the snake is just a symbol for awareness, BTW it is called "The tree of the knowledge of good and evil" After eating the fruit Adam and Eve were aware of their nakedness and put clothe on. They also became aware of "Good and Evil" acts... A nice metaphor of the point in time when man evolved into man leaving the animal world for good.

but religion ever wants to staple our eyes shut, and not to open them, like the serpent did.

You say that, but religion is also the greatest force in advancing the human race from the caveman.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I would challenge you on the "final conclusion" my friend.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm aware of the utility of group-bonding through insanity as an evolutionary impetuous.

But these days, there are religious people who want to lob nukes around, to force
'jesus' to come back sooner.

Such as Senator Ted Cruz.

The utility has run it's course.. it's now more dangerous than helpful.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's final for ME, as I'm no longer researching 'UFOs'.

If I take up research again, then it may well not be final at that point.

That's all I meant.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I always say that if you can take a picture of it, it's not 'unusual' (a 'genuine ufo').

I'm bored by pictures. It's a dead end.

I have always been open to everything, but I have never experienced anything in my whole 60 years of living. Nothing... I have 10,000 hours of flying at night all over the world too, and I'm a sky watcher...Taught my kids at like the age of 4 to point out stars and planets etc... Never had a single supernatural event happen and I have always been interested in it all. I live near Portland so the SETI ranch, Mount Adams, big foot and Clyde Lewis is like in my back yard too.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I've had a number of observations that took me a while to figure out, but I did.

I've had one that still doesn't make much sense to me but it was totally not spectacular. A strobe, stationary, about a 15 second cycle, 3 or 4 cycles, directly overhead (I was lying in the grass at the time).
edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Primarily in the context of a certain culture.

An interesting factor that. Culture. We are tied to the culture in which we come of age (the greatest music ever made was made between 1967 and 1974). It affects our interpretation of events.

Lets say 1967 to 1981ish...lol While forgetting Disco...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I've never admitted this before, but I tested at 157 IQ, and Einstein supposedly had a 160 IQ.
I feel that in many ways, that I've wasted my life.

So if I were you, I wouldn't regret that you've never experienced anything unusual.

Here at the 11th hour, I'm wondering if I can make anything of my life, as a final
contribution to the welfare of others.

It's not likely to happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Disco disco duck!

Ring my bell!

EGADS!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I feel that in many ways, that I've wasted my life.

Hey!

"________ is not working to his full potential."

Sound like a familiar report card comment?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join