It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Conclusions Regarding UFOs

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

The oneness never stops dreaming is a pretty common thought, or stops dreaming every 1000 kalpa or so;
if you want to use that system.

Of course, this is all beyond our paygrade, so to speak.

Sometimes fun to discuss, generally of little practical value.

Kev

"Oneness" is only a concept for me. Something others aspire to.

However learning the rules of the game and creating a home for myself where the "Phenomenon" is comfy to visit and interact is interesting. A home can grow and become far more than is generally thought.

There is an odd thing you mentioned earlier. That we have sex receptors in our eyes.

I wondered if fairies have something similar, so I asked a fairy. While not sexual, fairies have receptors where they can fall in love.

Where we create a child out of two people; a little being with a boundary of self, the fairy can create the boundary of self without the being within. The fairy will envelop the object of their love with the boundary of self they have born.

Changelings and to be spirited away may have their origin in this.

It would go a little way to explaining the mechanics of some encounters.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

'Low-entropy, holographic beings can both merge and then fission or bud'.

With one of their own.

Some humans have something they could participate in that sort of thing with,
but some aren't so prolific in that regard.

If you want to examine old 'fairy' lore, you'll find that some humans were highly
desirable in 'fairy eyes' and others were not.

But that story line seems to be on hold. We are now playing out the post-human
techno dystopia.

'Hypothetically'

Kev

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

If you want to examine old 'fairy' lore, you'll find that some humans were highly desirable in 'fairy eyes' and others were not.

Arthurian lore? While some have Christianised and turned that into a mystery play, and probably these days more fiction than fact, the story of Merlin and Nimue is perhaps a story of becoming a changeling (not just children). It is said of Merlin that Nimue killed him or locked him away. That would fit the lore of changelings and spirited away. To be given a fairy Boundary of Self would perhaps change everything. It is said that Nimue taught Merlin magic; a new addition of perception over the normal human given one?

. . . and love often begins with a simple desire.

But that story line seems to be on hold. We are now playing out the post-human techno dystopia.

You have written extensively on the analogue/digital consciousness. It is not difficult to think of conscious in terms of technology. The trans-humanists do so from what I have read. I imagine that modern trans-human thinking is simply looking through digital glasses.

Knowing human nature; trans-humanistic thinking is not unique to this age. Perhaps only the digital implementation is new.

I would imagine that there was an analogue based system of technology in a past age. Watching a fairy create a boundary of self comes with all the implications of what would happen when a selfish human mind thought in terms of industrialisation. Such an age would be dystopian to the extreme. Just like where this age is probably going to go.

I have read quite a bit here on ATS that makes correspondences between fairy lore and UFOs. It would not surprise me to learn that at least some UFOs are analogue.

Having said that; some UFOs may be digital machines.

From memory the Vedas spoke of a war between the Devas and the Asuras with humanity the meat in the sandwich. (forgive my lack of Vedic scholarly-ness) The analogue vs digital?

It would be mythology and magic to a modern mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

HYPOTHETICALLY

Humans are quantum to physical realm transformers.

It seems everyone taps it a little bit, but a 'practitioner' could build up a 'reservoir'. This reservoir is generally called 'a person's soul' in some quarters, so if a Fae 'spirited away' the person's 'soul', to tap their magic, or to take if to 'their realm' as they were enamored with it, that's the scenario you are discussing.

Now innocents and babies were also beloved targets, now some are just born with a reservoir unexpectedly, but in any case, the innocence would be viewed as delicious.

You bring up analog a fair bit.. and yes.. it bears keeping in mind.

Native low-entropy quantum beings could be (originally) from anywhere in the Universe, having originally been born organic, or in any case naturally evolved. (this brings up an interesting possibility of course).. (and then 'spirited away
as you put it).

It SEEMS that naturally evolved beings would tend towards analog, but really 'analog' means 'naturally evolved' more than anything, and while you can construct technological analog computers, it would SEEM that often they would be digital at first, then quantum, then knows what? But really 'digital' means 'artificially constructed, at least originally'.

So yes, in mythology you could see both cases.

In terms of my own CE-5 event, there most certainly was both a 'fairie' and a 'shade of the dead' present. The whole 'BTUFO' aspect had the 'fairie' quite amused. I mean, I had wanted to see a "Black Triangle UFO" so I did.. for about 15 seconds of the 2 minutes it lasted. Then the 'fairie' shape shifted into all sorts of other shapes. He even took some requests. Oh, it was a laugh a minute for it. The shade of the dead 'angry dwarf' was a total ass..but that's to be expected.

I have never put that encounter out there in these precise terms before, but if I'm leaving ATS at some point, due to the new owners, or lack of new owners, or just so I can quietly die in peace, then it's good that I'm straightforward about it.
Especially since you brought the subject up.

Now 'fairie' is just a label.. at the time I was calling them 'plasma entities.

In our science world it's ok to talk about sentient plasma (hell, some famous scientists have postulated such). Hardly anyone wants to discuss 'fairies' with a straight face. Now mind you, given their composition, and allergy to cold iron,
(cold iron is magnetic, and magnetic fields disrupt plasma), it's probably best to call them 'sentient plasma' anyway.. but you wanted to discuss fairies.

Kev

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Cultural influences. Hawaiians call them akualele.

One story:
www.weirdhawaii.com...

edit on 1/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Your definitions of analogue and digital make sense, thanks for clarifying.

In terms of my own CE-5 event, there most certainly was both a 'fairie' and a 'shade of the dead' present. The whole 'BTUFO' aspect had the 'fairie' quite amused. I mean, I had wanted to see a "Black Triangle UFO" so I did.. for about 15 seconds of the 2 minutes it lasted. Then the 'fairie' shape shifted into all sorts of other shapes. He even took some requests. Oh, it was a laugh a minute for it. The shade of the dead 'angry dwarf' was a total ass..but that's to be expected.

Thanks for sharing. I have read of a few other accounts, some with the spinning transformative geometry. Something about these occurrences leave me wondering what the intention behind the phenomenon is. I would think that it is not too far beyond our ability to understand.

It seems everyone taps it a little bit, but a 'practitioner' could build up a 'reservoir'. This reservoir is generally called 'a person's soul' in some quarters, so if a Fae 'spirited away' the person's 'soul', to tap their magic, or to take if to 'their realm' as they were enamored with it, that's the scenario you are discussing. Now innocents and babies were also beloved targets, now some are just born with a reservoir unexpectedly, but in any case, the innocence would be viewed as delicious.

I'm not sure that they ALL want to eat people; perhaps a minority. Mosquitos eat people too, but only a very little bit.

In practice, I think there is more to the process. Especially the (independent) "boundary of self" the fairy creates. Fairy-built is not the same as human-built. To "envelope", and to "replace" are also different things.

Folk lore often wraps interpretations around the phenomenon referred to in the lore. Folk lore warnings of consequences are generally embroidered to create a sense of fear.

Nevertheless, be they called "UFOs", "fae", "fairies" or "plasma life", they are an interesting thing to study.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Very astute there Phage.

I presume you were including science as a current cultural influence.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Dude ... so much LOVE!

You never told me!? That's so much better than I thought! And now that you say it: true you stopped talking about Plasma.
But why are we not calling "analog" organic? Too material?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Fascinating for you to participate in a conversation like this 'straight up'.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I never said that they all wanted to eat 'humans'. Besides, 'souls' are only 'ejecta', a temporary thing that often decays into a 'shade'. All the older cultures viewed it this way. Now, yes, sometimes 'souls' are hoovered up by a faction, human or non-human. Some 'souls' on Earth probably originated from elsewhere in the Universe even. But un any case, it's a temporary thing. There are various models of interaction; yes, being consumed is one of them; having a symbiosis is another, or just being left alone.

I know this all sounds 'crazy'. But it's the sort of thing you learn if you study esoteric history or have personal experience.

'hypothetically'

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

analog and digital are encoding/signaling techniques. Regardless of the medium (organic, nonorganic, 'spiriutal') whatever you want to call it. Its a 'mindset' really..

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I thought you meant it metaphorical for the various hypothetical forms of intelligence?
If you mean it literally as "encoding/signaling techniques" I'm a bit confused?
You mean analogue as us, right?
So if the definition is this

At its base, an analog signal is a continuous signal in which one time-varying quantity (such as voltage, pressure, etc.) represents another time-based variable. In other words, one variable is an analog of the other. The result is that analog systems allow for a theoretically infinite number of values to be represented: it can achieve any value within the parameters governing the system.

source
What does that mean in terms of intelligence? Or what are we a representation of? Am I the lightbulb or the dimmer?

edit on 1-1-2021 by Peeple because: wrong word replaced because it matters

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The idea behind human's infection, for the part that I've thought about, comes from prior posts of KPB in the thread.

It reminded me of these myths about demigods, or nephilim and how they were generally seen as impure or unworthy to be considered "full-fledge" gods.

So I tried to make a connection between impurity and the process between humans and "them". Then I pondered about the idea that if humans "sacrifice" something during the process, so probably do the "other". The only thing it can "sacrifice", as far as I understand, would be revolving around the concept of divine purity.

That is, I don't think I had an 'encounter' with the "other" (if so, I don't remember it). Hence, I can't really put anything on what is the purity in question.

To my thinking, the 'boundary of self' is the important definition. How to say? The difference between a ghost haunting a house and possession? We remain separate in the haunting and both the ghost and person remain pure. In possession the ghost crosses our boundary of self, and our purity becomes corrupt.

May I dare to ask; is the house and the person clear-cut separated beings? In other words, does, at some point, the person and the house become parts of the "self", so that haunting the house really is "crossing boundaries of the self"?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Both.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Okay.
that didn't really clarify things for me...
What is the lightbulb and what's the dimmer? Like if the dimmer is information what am I signaling to where?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

I've had a 'hypothesis' since I was very young.

You might think of them as a form of 'cosmic strings' like in String theory.

The 'upper part of the strings' are rooted in 'otherspace' (the 6 or 7 dimensions, depends on how you count it)

The 'lower' part of the strings are what constitute 'matter' and 'energy'.

String segments rooted in entropy feel 'trapped'

but are very seductive to string segments that are 'not trapped' or feel 'not trapped' (QM realm portions).

The two ever yearn for each other.

The 'others' are most often 'alone', as if they fraternize too much, they lose their individuality, which they prize.

But IF those 'others' slum in the human world, so to speak, they feel a oneness they can't get in the 'upper world', as the 'lower world' is composed of a group effort of all those 'string fragment tails'.

I don't know if that makes sense, but that's what I saw when I was little, and I've never seen anything to contradict it.

It's a very useful metaphor, or it was for me at least.

But call that an 'untestable hypothesis'.

Kev

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

We are part of a (really big) system composed of both apparent matter and apparent information.

Which parts of 'us' are 'where' is always the big contention.

Kev

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

As I observe, the same pattern always comes back; everything is thriving for what it is not.

It seems to express itself by "magnetism", bound to be attract to what it is not, or what it seems to lack.

Deceiving itself by fragmentation, so that reasons are generated to desire the other fragments.
edit on 1 1 2021 by IgnorantGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnorantGod

Yup.

100% self-deception is the highest truth.

That's why I focus on useful and not useful 'partial subsets of information'.

It's all that can be done.

Either you ride the one and only Dime Store Pony,

or you sulk for endless 'Kalpas' in the void between worlds and times

and watch yourself whither away.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join