It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Recipe For Seduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
As a Mystery Science Theater 3000 fanatic I've watched many very lousy movies over the years.

I'm not sure where this KFC movie ranks on the lousiness scale. And by KFC, I do mean Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Col. Harlan Sanders mythology.

Mario Lopez should get banned from Hollywood for doing this. I totally get down with cheesiness but this is so far down the scale it's beyond awful.

So, go watch it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I think I'm going to try and watch it just to say that I did. Kind of like those Faces Of Death videos from way back when. :p

But if Burger King attempts this stunt with their uber creepy arse King, I'm just done. It's a bridge too far and I'm not crossing it. This though... this looks like it's going to get us right up to that bridge and leave us with just a tinge of PTSD for our efforts.

edit on 12/18/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hahahahahaha!

edit on 18-12-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

After watching that amazing trailer mario lopez needs to be applauded for his lack of professional hubris and his positive outlook on making money. Good on you mario! You go show em’ whos got that secret recipe
edit on 18-12-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Hahahahahaha!

Saved by the Bell would be so proud.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

It’s just a viral marketing campaign I believe but Im sure they are just sooo gel ya’know....

join