It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC airs Isreali General's disclosure on ET's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm surprised NBC has aired this.

Perhaps this and other ET stories leaking on MSM is the lead up to Steven Greer's forewarned hoax alien attack on Earth to solidify the one world government.

edit on 18-12-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Must admit the timing with the lockdowns being some form of preparation for locking us down / caging us to prevent mass panic is a bit weird. In addition the Israeli government are in control of Jerusalem and that's on one of the major ufo motorway superhighway energy lines that criss cross Planet Earth so this general gonna have some knowledge of UFOs

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Galactic Federation is what gentiles, godless heathens an idiots call them. Judging by the religion, it should be "Mr. Elohim", while their A.I is call Satan.
edit on 18-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Remember proper use of pronouns can prevent an all-out war intergalactic war(when really we havent left the solar system)
edit on 18-12-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I'm surprised NBC has aired this.

Perhaps this and other ET stories leaking on MSM is the lead up to Steven Greer's forewarned hoax alien attack on Earth to solidify the one world government.

.....”until humanity can evolve”...
Welp, looks like I’ll be long dead before that happens

......”he was very well respected..at least until now”...
Welp, pile him on the crazy old man heap

.....”a contract to do experiments here”....
Experiments on humans’s? meaning more abductions? A Contract with a head of government, hmmm where have I heard this before? Perhaps a contract renewal...

.....”mass hysteria”.....
Of course, the oldest goto running reason not to reveal aliens

I noticed NBC did not plug his new book “The Universe Beyond the Horizon – conversations with Professor Haim Eshed, as recorded by Hagar Yanai (published by Yedioth Aharonoth)”.......curious 🤔

edit on 18-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Hmm. There are many who believe that saturn (satan) is there HQ for control of humanity. That they (galactic federation or whatever they want to be called) are in control of humanity in many ways.

I believe hysteria is an excuse to not reveal themselves because revealing themselves would cause temporary issues but ultimately would greatly evolve Humanity towards a more spiritual evolution. Which would then cause them to lose control and whatever gains they get from controlling us.
edit on 18-12-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

So far, the book has been one reason some have used to discredit the interview. Saying that it's possible this was all to sell a book.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
In his last day in office, Trump, ever the peoples President, will inform the world that

“YES, THEY ARE HERE”.

And leave it to the next President to try and cover it up.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
In his last day in office, Trump, ever the peoples President, will inform the world that

“YES, THEY ARE HERE”.

And leave it to the next President to try and cover it up.

I really hope he does as the Israeli official said Trump was on the verge of revealing but asked not to.

Ill gain alot of respect for Trump if he does. Not sure what he would gave to lose unless he was threatened not to. Trump did hide the danger level of covid from public to prevent hysteria in his opinion. So he may be like-minded in the case of ETs.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Galactic Federation is what gentiles, godless heathens an idiots call them. Judging by the religion, it should be "Mr. Elohim", while their A.I is call Satan.
Remember proper use of pronouns can prevent an all-out war intergalactic war(when really we havent left the solar system)

The brainwashing works really well. No wonder that catholics are rising the alarm. They don't want any competition

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
GB Former CIA Director John Brennan on UFOs

"Life is defined in many different ways"
"Might in fact be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we dont yet understand, and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life."
INTERESTING phrasing there.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yet, Gods a farmer with a scythe, and the dog went rabid, that he put old yella or accusa down.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
No one wants to believe a government official, past or present, of any government, until that official says ETS are real... I tell you now, he said there's a secret base on Mars, with both American and ET's present... That's all I need to know. Poor guy's out of his mind.

a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Perhaps the Ol man bought into My Favorite Martian....

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Which would then cause them to lose control and whatever gains they get from controlling us.

Thats an interesting thought.

Not that you thought this but perhaps they don't want to reveal themselves because then that would ruin their lavish lifestyle with infinite funds and resources living among us looking like humans.
edit on 19-12-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

top topics

join