It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter ID Cards

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Can't be racist against white people. It's a scientific fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

1 Swipe
1 Vote

Simple. Doesn't matter if you give your card to someone else, only one vote per card. Can't get a card unless you're alive. Death Certificate cancels the card.

Easily auditable. 100% bullet proof.

Why don't the dems want this????? DOH...question answered!

edit on 12/18/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The claims that any racial group cannot have racist attitudes are patently absurd.

Such claims are extremist nonsense which give actual racists cover and excuses.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Democrats position on voter ID is a perfect example of their tendency to snach defeat from the jaws of victory.

There is absolutely no reason that there cannot be a biometrically unique way for Americans to vote securely AND easily.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

errr, mmmm, I dunno about that one............maybe but.......how you gonna vote the cemeteries?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

errr, mmmm, I dunno about that one............maybe but.......how you gonna vote the cemeteries?

Obviously the way it's already done, although I have no knowledge of that. How do Republicans and or Trumplicans do it?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not to mention that most of things you stated also require an ID, even credit card use.

That's mostly only an American thing. I've used my credit card without being asked for ID in lots of different countries.

So long as you have one of those chip and pin cards they will usually just let you swipe and tap. That caught me off guard the first time, I was in a Walmart type store in China. No ID, but they wanted me to enter my pin. Weirdest feeling.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Everyone knows Black people and many other minorities do not have internet..., they can't read, write their name, drive, have zero ID, not even a SS or birth cert, can hardly walk or travel in anyway...

Everyone knows that and doing something like voter ID infringes on their right to vote...geez.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

That's mostly only an American thing. I've used my credit card without being asked for ID in lots of different countries.

Well the US has gone to the chip pretty much 100%, but no pin is needed most of the time, many cards has your picture on the back, so even better....I went to EU on a business trip a few years back and was almost broke...In Holland it was like you had to use a chip card period...lol they didn't take cards without a chip and didn't want cash. I had one card with a new chip in it thank god...lol

edit on 19-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

How else are the Democrats going to cheat?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You know perfectly well how its done........they register dead people as voters and then send out people with those identities to vote. Age old practice really......Mayor Daily of Chicago bragged about it in the Kennedy election.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
So,
you require a library card to check out a book. No pin number - receipt provided
You require a driver card to drive a vehicle. No pin number - no receipt
You require a Student ID card for the campus. No pin number - no receipt
You require a Social Security Card for ID/Benefits. No pin number- NOT ID - no receipt
You require Credit Card to rent a car, or anything else. Not government related
You require a Credit Card for anything at all.Not government related
You require an ATM card for cash transactions.False - unless you are buying restricted goods (liquor or guns?)
You require a Marriage Certificate Card to unite.Marriage Certificate comes AFTER the fact, not before - no pin no receipt
You require a EAD/green Card to work as a non citizen. No pin number - no receipt
You require a Hunting/Fishing card to do so. No pin number - no receipt
You require a Beach/Park card to access land. ETC.,ETC.,ETC. false - though membership cards may allow multi entries without additional entry fees
But, there are not any Voter ID Cards with PIN # verification I have a voter card - but you are correct there is no pin number verification - as with ALL government related cards you list above
and printable receipt.I was under the impression that voters DID get a receipt. I certainly got a receipt for voting via e-Mail.
SAAVY?
The Citizens choice of mind must be verifiable.

edit on 21/12/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not to mention that most of things you stated also require an ID, even credit card use.

So long as you have one of those chip and pin cards they will usually just let you swipe and tap. That caught me off guard the first time, I was in a Walmart type store in China. No ID, but they wanted me to enter my pin. Weirdest feeling.

I don't understand why you would find it weird.

What ID can you give to prove the card is legitimately yours?

Signatures can be forged - the clerk standing there comparing the signature on the back of the card to the signature you just signed on the slip is laughable. How much practice does it take to scrawl something that looks close to the signature on the card you just stole?

Australia (and I gather most of the world) doesn't use signatures for Credit Card transactions anymore.

Don't give your PIN to anyone else and that is MUCH better ID than a signature.

What I do find unfortunate is the Australian $100 threshold for needing a PIN - keep the transaction under $100 and no PIN is required (I'm not sure if this holds true for foreign cards). During the pandemic they have temporarily raised that limit to $200 at some stores to discourage cash transactions spreading virus. What ever, I have had a few 'customers' at a friends shop I sometimes help out at, come in to buy $99 worth of lottery tickets and when they discover they've got $110 worth by mistake, bolt like a rabbit because the card was stolen and they didn't know the PIN. If they just had to forge a signature they wouldn't have cared at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Pregnant? Breastfeeding? Your smoking "can" harm your baby but go right ahead. What do you mean, 'go right ahead'? - Who says that? Ever? You are making a decision to harm yourself and your baby, not others - but darn near everybody cares and there are warnings and anti-smoking publicity against smoking everywhere.

As long as you wear a mask to protect you from a virus that has killed 1.66 million worldwide. The mask is NOT for YOUR protection - it is to protect OTHERS (from you if you are unknowingly infected). Refusing to wear a mask is a decision to possibly pass a deadly disease to everyone you meet - family, friends, strangers - everyone. Every society in every age - including America for its entire history - has used the best techniques it had available to AVOID spreading deadly diseases. Whether it be the flu in 1919 (Patriots wore masks FYI), or Hanson's Disease (leprosy), or plague, what ever. This is NOT something new or 'tyrannical' - it is EXACTLY THE REASON CIVILIZED SOCIETY EXISTS FOR.

Tobacco accounts for 8 million deaths per year worldwide. Nobody cares.What do you mean 'nobody cares' - how come smoking is not allowed anywhere where you are harming others if nobody cares? You can choose to harm yourself, but why is there so much anti-smoking publicity to convince you to quit if nobody cares what you do?

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Did you not consider the PIN #?

Or at least the Federal Drivers License ID?

Just for that, I had to prove 3 forms of I.D.

Play your game...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That is why you won Florida.
Strict confirmation.

Merry Christmas to You,
and thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Well at that point,
some Strange Peeping Tom
has an electron microscope
where the Sun Does Not Shine.

For now, I believe current methods
can be sound with 3 forms of accurate
identification.

What you speak of is the future.
You see it clearly, and all too well.
Be careful with that.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for your reply!

edit on 25-12-2020 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Simplicity is Clarity.
Merry Christmas!
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Thank you for updating us on Australian Requirements.
However here in The States, you would find yourself
residing in a storm drain with those kind of identifications.

In fact, many people do.
It is unfortunate.

No I.D., no dice, No Card, get lost.
You shall not pass.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: TonyS

Obviously the way it's already done, although I have no knowledge of that. How do Republicans and or Trumplicans do it?

How are they supposed to know? Democrats always cover the windows so no one can peek.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Cause it’s FUN! Merry Xmas!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join