It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Released about the Election Theft Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Imagine being the state official bragging about how perfect Georgia's election was, and not even knowing someone used your own home to vote fraudulently!

Meet Gabriel Sterling: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why in the world does anyone believe Donald Trump was cheated out of victory? The man is so obviously a delusional, sociopathic oaf that I honestly can't even believe the dumbest people on the planet would have voted for him after watching him spout his garbage for four entire years (literally, his ugly mouth was wide open for four years and he never got any better at stringing his meaningless sentences and lies together).

The only thing that surprises me is he got as many votes as he did. The man is a stupid, lying sack of garbage. And that comes from someone who originally thought it was pretty amusing that he was elected in 2016. I was not a fan of Obama. I am not a big fan of the Democrats. I just think that Donald Trump is crazy and dangerous and I hope to hell he doesn't tear this country apart in the next month. This is beyond retarded.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Breaking..Iran is attempting to turn a lot of Americans against our elected officials.

mobile.twitter.com...

They are a few years late to the party.

Congressional approval rating has been 15% or lower for a long time.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join