It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Released about the Election Theft Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Well when 200,000 votes go from Trump (who was 100,000 ahead) to Biden, then yeah it is a landslide when Biden only wins by 30,000 because Trump still picked up 70,000 overall comparatively....and happened in how many states again including Virginia

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Well when 200,000 votes go from Trump (who was 100,000 ahead) to Biden, then yeah it is a landslide when Biden only wins by 30,000 because Trump still picked up 70,000 overall comparatively....and happened in how many states again including Virginia

My understanding is this because many states do not allow early votes to be counted until election day, or even until after polls closed. Many more of the mail-in ballots were thought to be Democrat.

I used the word landslide only because Trump used it to describe the same electoral outcome in 2016. The facts are, Biden won. And there is no proof of fraud.

I'm kind of tired of saying it. Poor horse.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Don’t believe me. Look at when it was noticed when it happened live

It took an hour before that was explained on the news. Then a little later is when a few states WI, MI, PA, GA quit counting for the night and went home. But did keep counting under less or no supervision/official observation and lo and behold sudden flips happened.

That is why people say fraud. Because when suspicious things happen while doing some suspicious activity, most honest people call it out.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Don’t believe me. Look at when it was noticed when it happened live

It took an hour before that was explained on the news. Then a little later is when a few states WI, MI, PA, GA quit counting for the night and went home. But did keep counting under less or no supervision/official observation and lo and behold sudden flips happened.

That is why people say fraud. Because when suspicious things happen while doing some suspicious activity, most honest people call it out.

You link to a thread discussing the election on Nov. 3? On ATS? That's a good example of why I don't believe you. I believe that no evidence has been provided to any courts of fraud. End of story. Show me that.

People can say whatever they want, and they do and are...it dosn't matter unless it's proven.

The only suspicious things that keep happening are new conspiracies created after loss after loss in the courts.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
just gonna throw this out there for the "there's an envelope for every ballot" people.

Your absentee ballot is being e-mailed to you because you requested that option on your Absentee Ballot Request. Because your ballot is being e-mailed to you, we are not able to provide you a ballot envelope with an attached affidavit as is done when the ballot is mailed to you. Therefore, please follow the instructions carefully and completely in order for your ballot to be legally counted. By law your ballot can be e-mailed to you, but you must print, vote and mail it back. You cannot e-mail your Tennessee ballot back.

Print all documents:

1. Absentee Voting Instructions

2. Voter Affidavit

3. List of Candidates

4. Postage Template: You may tape the envelope template to a larger
Envelope to mail back your ballot and Affidavit, but make sure to seal
your Voted Ballot in a separate envelope, DO NOT put the Affidavit with
the voted ballot. Mail back to the Election Office.

Thank you for voting,
Robertson County Election Commission

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump advisor defends Trump's narrative , I guess that means something.

More like defending reality. Just because you despise Trump doesn't make your lunatic level of lying true. You want so desperately for it to be true, but it isn't, and never will be.

Except he is a Trump advisor and he is defending the Trump narrative , how is that a "lunatic level of lying"

The real lunatic level of lying comes from the mouth of your hero , but that's unseen by you for reasons unknown.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike27

This opens the door for "private email server" abuse doesn't it 😃

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Live...as it happened...and was noticed...and you think that is fake?

There is no redemption. You could have videos of people erasing ballots and filling them out and it “might be something else”. You do in fact, have a video of people being ushered out the door, ballots removed from a sealed case and counted without observers present...and it isn’t acknowledged as anything.

What does it take? What proof is valid? What prevents the goal posts from being moved again? Nothing it would seem.

At the end of the day, no one could have voted for Biden, 0 — 155.5 million allTrump, and you’d still have Joe pull it off by special selection ceremony. That right there should be some pretty suspect enough data, 155.5 million voting.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yes, the vote totals in places like Virginia were noticed all over, and I saw them myself. Biden leaped up and Trump went down by the same amount at the same time.

I've seem one candidate jump up by a bunch before, but I've never seen the other candidate lose the same total. That was suspicious, and it happened more than once which made it even more suspicious.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What does it take? What proof is valid? What prevents the goal posts from being moved again? Nothing it would seem.

Proof presented in a court of law as evidence. Before a judge.

As I've said a 100 times here now.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

The Gore fight was between something like 300-400 votes in Fla. That was close. Very close. They both had every right to fight that to the end.

This was a landslide. There is no way there wouldn't be proof of it somwhere. All this fighting is for show, for money, for ego, I don't know. It doesn't compare.

But Trump has full rights too to fight it... Gore was trying to do some shady things to swap 500 votes back then. It was enough for Liberman to swap sides over it all as to what Gore was trying to pull off, so no that wasn't some clean recount.

In Trump's case its between the possibilities of mass voter fraud with some concerning voting machines, so 500 or 50,000 in this case makes no difference if the machines were rigged. 2000 was about human error in counting, 2020 is about mass fraud...apples and oranges..... It wasn't a landslide either, Nixon in 1976 was a landslide...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The Gore fight was between something like 300-400 votes in Fla. That was close. Very close. They both had every right to fight that to the end.

This was a landslide. There is no way there wouldn't be proof of it somwhere. All this fighting is for show, for money, for ego, I don't know. It doesn't compare.

But Trump has full rights too to fight it... Gore was trying to do some shady things to swap 500 votes back then. It was enough for Liberman to swap sides over it all as to what Gore was trying to pull off, so no that wasn't some clean recount.

In Trump's case its between the possibilities of mass voter fraud with some concerning voting machines, so 500 or 50,000 in this case makes no difference if the machines were rigged. 2000 was about human error in counting, 2020 is about mass fraud...apples and oranges..... It wasn't a landslide either, Nixon in 1976 was a landslide...

The shadiness of the two makes no difference, I agree there. The numbers do make a difference, however, in time and money wasted. But mainly the continued undermining of confidence in our election process.

2020 hasn't been proven to be about mass fraud, said for the 101st time now. You speak of possibilities, rumors, hopes and dreams...I speak of courts and decisions, ballots cast legally under the laws of each state.

I called Biden's win a landslide because that is what, with the same electoral college tally in 2016, Trump called his win. And in this case Biden got around 8 million more of the popular vote, so...I'd call it a landslide - by Trump standards if no one elses.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

2020 hasn't been proven to be about mass fraud, said for the 101st time now. You speak of possibilities, rumors, hopes and dreams...I speak of courts and decisions, ballots cast legally under the laws of each state.

Would you have said that Nov 4th too? It has been looked into and you are right no mass fraud was found, so we move on...I'm not speaking of anything...just pointing out a fact that it was within Trump's Constitutional right to investigate like it was with Gore... Now with his Tweets...do you think anyone really cares? Are they any different than what we have seen in the last 4 years... Will this be another Trump ho-hum moment or do you see it ripping the fabric of time apart...lol

I called Biden's win a landslide because that is what, with the same electoral college tally in 2016, Trump called his win. And in this case Biden got around 8 million more of the popular vote, so...I'd call it a landslide - by Trump standards if no one elses.

Whatever...don't care call it what you want.... If the Dems do not take GA they still lost big time and 2022 will be no better, so whatever point you are trying to make is moot, or did you just admit you just pulled a Trump stunt of inflating the facts... good job...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Arizona officials are refusing to comply with subpoenas to turn over Dominion voting machines for a forensic audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

I suspect they know the results there will be as devastating as they were after the Michigan forensic audit results were announced.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Arizona officials are refusing to comply with subpoenas to turn over Dominion voting machines for a forensic audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

I suspect they know the results there will be as devastating as they were after the Michigan forensic audit results were announced.

Unfortunately IF evidence is found I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a year or longer to come out.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

mobile.twitter.com...

Unfortunately IF evidence is found I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a year or longer to come out.

The evidence comes out quickly. There are hundreds of whistleblowers and thousands of pages of documentation.

The problem is the judicial system not being willing to look at it. They are either lazy or compromised... or both.

Take the Georgia governor and Georgia Secretary of State for example.

Even though the state legislature this week ordered signature verification of paper ballots, as the law requires, those two men halted that process this morning.

President Trump's comment today...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just stop saying this stupid # please

www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Navarro is just repeating the same crap. Nothing new there. No actually evidence there. Repetition does not mean factual.

He's whining because his boss lost.
edit on 12/18/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

It is things like this that will trigger the military option, the suspension of habeas corpus and military tribunals. It needs to happen or America is finished forever.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join