It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Released about the Election Theft Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

I suppose the speculation is fine for ATS. Unfortunately it's being handed down direct from the current POTUS and has become rampant in our country.

Does it bother you?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But some districts and states threw out all the envelopes after they were "verified" 不不不不

It's easy to imagine the organized ass backwards chaos in the rigged areas 不不不不

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But some districts and states threw out all the envelopes after they were "verified"

They did?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Can you provide some data on that "extremely low human error?"

Data? I'm a touchy feely guy...

So the projection in Oct was that GA could have 117k votes or more rejected based on past election percentages and the huge increase in ballot votes this time... the realty was about 2000 total.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I suppose the speculation is fine for ATS. Unfortunately it's being handed down direct from the current POTUS and has become rampant in our country.

Does it bother you?

Yes.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's seems like a very high estimate.
I sort of meant an actual data source. Preferably one that includes the reasons for rejections in this and prior elections. You know, actual numbers.

edit on 12/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump advisor defends Trump's narrative , I guess that means something.

More like defending reality. Just because you despise Trump doesn't make your lunatic level of lying true. You want so desperately for it to be true, but it isn't, and never will be.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yes

Did Russia Russia Russia that was started before Trump was even in office and went on for years bother you more as that was pretty rampant...

Seems liberal things that are pretty bad are seen as OK or over looked on the left and anything Trump does is an instant OMG! moment.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That's seems like a very high estimate.
I sort of meant an actual data source. Preferably one that includes the reasons for rejections in this and prior elections. You know, actual numbers.

I'm touchy feely... you are the data guy... there were 16,500 rejected votes in 2016, about 2000 in 2020, the possible 117k estimate due to the huge increase in mail in voting was from USA today below. Rejections should have easily been 10 times more at 20k with the mail in numbers. I guess they got a lot better.... 10 times better hmmm

USA Today

edit on 17-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yes

Did Russia Russia Russia that was started before Trump was even in office and went on for years bother you more as that was pretty rampant...

Seems liberal things that are pretty bad are seen as OK or over looked on the left and anything Trump does is an instant OMG! moment.

It was annoying. Not nearly so worrisome as eroding the public's confidence in our democratic process.

Russia was proven to have interfered in our election. Whether Trump had anything to do with it - not said - can't indict a sitting President. I don't know and don't much care.

Election fraud has ZERO proof. Yet our confidence in our elections is being actively undermined because of it.

Big difference.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Twitter and facebook think they will do better under the Democrats, but they have been misled. The Democrats have stated numerous times that social media is a threat to this country. When Biden gets in he will follow through with killing off Twitter and Facebook by censoring anyone's post that can even be taken wrongly by those with Liberal views to construe a threat to the liberals. Even liberals will have their posts removed if they say anything that even sounds like anyone liberal or black can disapprove of it.

That is my prediction, the liberals want civil unrest so people will be forced to follow them.

Oops, how can I put one of those signs about this post being disputed in my post.....Why should someone else have the fun of posting something like that on my post?
edit on 17-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes

It was annoying. Not nearly so worrisome as eroding the public's confidence in our democratic process.

Russia was proven to have interfered in our election. Whether Trump had anything to do with it - not said - can't indict a sitting President. I don't know and don't much care.

Election fraud has ZERO proof. Yet our confidence in our elections is being actively undermined because of it.

Big difference.

Election fraud is UNDENIABLE as having happened. Simply parroting anti Trump pundits and saying there is no proof doesn't change what everyone knows to be true. Black magic does the same thing. It operates on a high level of deception and self serving motives. The level of diabolical influence you are currently under would destroy your spirit the rest of the way if you could see it and became aware of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Big difference.

Russian interference, if you can call it that, boiled down to them spending 250k on Facebook ads going against both sides...lol

Trump's Russia Russia Russia had zero proof and was based on a faked dossier that was known to be fake before the FICA warrants and FIB investigations. AND you think that wasn't a HUGE attack on public's confidence in our democratic process?
Wow...

The difference is today we have only Trump and Rudy screaming fraud...things have been looked into and that is continuing to be looked into. No hard smoking gun evidence has been found and will most likely not be found, and that will be the end of the story as we move on to 2022 elections. Back in 2016 We had the Administration top to bottom, DOJ, FBI, CIA, Much of Congress push this nothing burger for 3 years... Sure seems like that was the bigger deal...lol

The silver lining here is I'll bet in 2022 all this lazy voting practices will be cleaned up a good deal...a lot more under the microscope will happen and that is a good thing. We also have two more years to continue to improve the process in securing the votes better, different machines better protocols etc... In the end this all will turn out to be a good event.

edit on 17-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Big difference.

The silver lining here is I'll bet in 2022 all this lazy voting practices will be cleaned up a good deal...a lot more under the microscope will happen and that is a good thing. We also have two more years to continue to improve the process in securing the votes better, different machines didn't protocols etc... In the end this all will turn out to be a good event.

This is my hope as well. Moving on. Instead of yelling fraud where no proof has been shown, move on to the next election. This isn't the end of anything - we aren't becoming China as some suggest. There will be more elections. Things not liked or agreed with can be changed.

Improve the process, as you say. I hope that is a sentiment that can be better pushed.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes

Big difference.

Election fraud is UNDENIABLE as having happened. Simply parroting anti Trump pundits and saying there is no proof doesn't change what everyone knows to be true. Black magic does the same thing. It operates on a high level of deception and self serving motives. The level of diabolical influence you are currently under would destroy your spirit the rest of the way if you could see it and became aware of it.

I'm sorry but it was denied by something like sixty courts, including the Supreme Court.

What more do you need? We have to live within the laws we currently have. If we don't like them there are ways to change them.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes

Big difference.

I'm sorry but it was denied by something like sixty courts, including the Supreme Court.

What more do you need? We have to live within the laws we currently have. If we don't like them there are ways to change them.

Look at the lies of the MSM you believe in, Trump and his lawyers only had a few cases, not 50 plus cases, all of those were filed by other people, not Trump, and you don't even understand that??? That says a lot about you.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Improve the process, as you say. I hope that is a sentiment that can be better pushed.

One just needs to look at FL after the 2000 debacle... People driving up dropping off batches of ballots in their private cars all alone, batches of ballots just stacked unsecured....they had a ton of protocol issues and down right laziness in their processes. Today they are close to the best system we got across the 50 states. One of our biggest states had the votes counted and done quickly and efficiently on Nov 3.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yes

Big difference.

Look at the lies of the MSM you believe in, Trump and his lawyers only had a few cases, not 50 plus cases, all of those were filed by other people, not Trump, and you don't even understand that??? That says a lot about you.

Other people and a state, I believe? Texas trying to wipe the votes of five other states? All on behalf of Trump if not by Trump's "strike team" itself.

I don't give a # what the media says. The people have decided this election, the electoral college certified it and the courts dismised all allegations of fraud. Outright dismissed based on lack of merit.

It does say a lot about me. Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't give a # what the media says. The people have decided this election, the electoral college certified it and the courts dismised all allegations of fraud. Outright dismissed based on lack of merit.

It does say a lot about me. Thank you for pointing that out.

Then comes Jan 20 and Biden is President...so what is different here? Gore fought until like Dec 15 about this same time. I don't have issues with further review of the votes, but right now even Trump is talking about running again in 2024, so unless some smoking gun is found this is a done deal without all the mayhem the left swore would happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Gore fight was between something like 300-400 votes in Fla. That was close. Very close. They both had every right to fight that to the end.

This was a landslide. There is no way there wouldn't be proof of it somwhere. All this fighting is for show, for money, for ego, I don't know. It doesn't compare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join