It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Report Released about the Election Theft Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

... and it has graphics with checkmarks and everything. Wow.

TL; DR

The assertion is that all absentee ballots for Biden were fake.

His document refers to absentee ballots and mail-in ballots (big difference).

Or is that a remaining mystery? πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

How are absentee ballots submitted? Carrier pigeon? Bonded courier?
edit on 12/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How are mail-in ballots received by voter(s) ?

Looks like there's a big cover-up effort to somehow make absentee ballots and mail-in ballots identical when they aren't πŸ˜ƒ

Like an "un-cola", one of the above is "un-requested" (Yogi knew it) ❗

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
More, regarding the potential that Chief Justice John Roberts is compromised.

Here's an excerpt from an interview private citizen Trump gave, regarding Justice John Roberts.

mobile.twitter.com...

President Trump knows what he is up against. He always did.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

... and it has graphics with checkmarks and everything. Wow.

TL; DR

The assertion is that all absentee ballots for Biden were fake.

Or is that a remaining mystery? πŸ˜ƒ

Are you joking?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
After weeks of pressure from Republicans and the president of the United States, Georgia's Secretary of State is granting a full-fledged signature match.

mobile.twitter.com...

Naturally, this will only work if observers are allowed to be closer than 6 feet to the workers.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
More, regarding the potential that Chief Justice John Roberts is compromised.

Here's an excerpt from an interview private citizen Trump gave, regarding Justice John Roberts.

mobile.twitter.com...

President Trump knows what he is up against. He always did.

Or, or ... applying the most basic logic ... what is more likely, that the Judicial Branch, the DOJ, the FBI, six State governments are compromised ... or Donald Trump?

Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The important difference is they are requested and not a mass mailing... That in itself creates a good level of fraud protection as only the person requesting knows they requested where mass mailings everyone gets a ballot automatically.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

everyone gets a ballot automatically

No. Just registered voters.
Like I did. And, son of a gun, I live there and my signature is mine.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Is registered voters an open source data base? In the past we got what 60% of people who would vote? How hard would it be to find out who has not registered in the past and register for them and vote for them....so on and so forth. I'm sure there are many different ways to harvest votes, about as many as there are scammers...

Once that is all done you just mail or "deliver" a ballot, might not even be an original, not folded or mailed...etc I remember seeing a video of a woman selling harvested votes at 5 backs each and she had 5000 with the ability to get more. How far fetched is that? With absentee ballots it adds another layer or two to overcome...

It would also be nice if they actually checked your signature, address, registration and not just scan anything that came in...lol

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

How hard would it be to find out who has not registered in the past and register for them and vote for them
I'm sure that if you really try you can discover what it takes to register to vote.

I remember seeing a video of a woman selling harvested votes at 5 backs
I remember seeing a video that convinced me the world is flat.

People wait for their ballot to arrive (by mail, not carrier pigeon). If the ballot does not arrive the first one is voided and a new one sent. Voided. Stolen ballots don't work.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It would also be nice if they actually checked your signature, address, registration and not just scan anything that came in...lol

I can't speak to all states but I know I just looked up and posted in a recent thread that signatures are checked upon opening ballots in Georgia (by law). And this was done.

At that point the envelope is separated (although kept on file) and cannot be "reunited" with the ballot due to ballot-privacy laws (also this is in Georgia - not sure what other states this applies to).

So the signatures were verified. Just not in the recounts. It was all done according to the laws they have.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

It should also be noted that the ballot envelopes are bar coded. They cannot be duplicated.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

People wait for their ballot to arrive (by mail, not carrier pigeon). If the ballot does not arrive the first one is voided and a new one sent. Voided. Stolen ballots don't work.

True if the person was going to vote in the first place...lol If the person doesn't care to vote as many are like this then they don't know what came or didn't come. Hell it can come and they throw it out being a non-voter in the first place while someone else submits a ballot for them. In other words they can prey on the non-voter...

Seems you find this an impossibility about as likely as a flat earth, but I feel scammers are very good and ingenious to over come any system.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This LARP isn't over yet?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Odd that you would say un-cola because really this just another form of marketing hype.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Hell it can come and they throw it out being a non-voter in the first place while someone else submits a ballot for them. In other words they can prey on the non-voter...
No, they can't. The envelopes are bar coded and the signature has to match. You can't just make a photocopy of a ballot and send it in.

Nothing is impossible, so they say. There is voter fraud every election. People are prosecuted for it.

Thousands of votes? Hundreds of thousands? Prove it.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Bar codes can’t be reprinted?

Can we make QR Codes with an app or does that have to be registered as a special static to website translation image?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Bar codes can’t be reprinted?

Is that one of the claims on the table? Any evidence of it occurring on a large scale?

If you know how the code works, sure you can duplicate it. But then there would be two ballots with the same code. Just like if two people show up to vote in person.

Result, 2 votes put on hold or invalidated. Not more votes, fewer votes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join