It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence to head overseas hours after formally declaring Biden presidential victor over Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Of course I don't believe in "Q" or their wild conspiracies or predictions. Plenty on these boards do, though.

Trump is some kind of dictator who will work to stay in office by whatever means outside of his constitutional rights allows...

Glad you finally realise this fact 😜

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Fortunately for him, Trump's probably never done cardio in his life so he should be able to get away in time?

Vice President Mike Pence is set to travel overseas for the first time during the Covid pandemic just hours after presiding over the congressional session in which Joe Biden will be declared the winner in the presidential election.

Pence will depart on Jan. 6 for a trip that will include stops in Bahrain, Israel and Poland, according to a government document obtained by NBC News, and remain abroad through Jan. 11.

The trip kicks off the same day Congress meets to formally count the electoral votes for president and vice president. Under federal law, the Senate president — a role held by the vice president — presents the electoral votes and announces the winner.

Source

Can Trump fire him too? Anybody? In all seriousness though, this man has aspirations to run for POTUS 2024 and beyond, yet he can't display an ounce of assertiveness towards Trump? In fact much of the GOP seem to be cowering at mentioning anything remotely implying Biden will be POTUS. Jesus, talk about no spine? Say what you want about Trump but this is pretty slimey of Pence..... directly avoiding the POTUS, like many others.

Sad.

Hey 75,000,000 people is a lot to piss off, especially if one have political aspirations but no balls...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Huh ?? The article in your OP plainly says ,Biden has not publicly acknowledged or congratulated Biden and remains supportive of President’s fight to prove this election was rigged.

That article is making the ASSUMPTION that Biden will be sworn in, that’s yet to be seen, in fact it could very well be Pence that will make the final decision in a contested election. Anyways, it’s a very biased article, calling Trump’s claims of voter fraud “ baseless “...... anyone paying attention knows there’s plenty of evidence !

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Glad you finally realise this fact 😜

You want to bet your paycheck on that...

These last 4 years were not fun debate wise. Many times I could easily have found a common ground with the left over Trump's character flaws , tweets, decisions etc, but there was no common middle ground the left wanted to go to...it was four years of 100% OMB, OMG!, TDS, WOKE, social justice warrior, gaslighting, history revisionist, Trump will kill us all! etc...

Kind of hard when the debates start at those points...lol

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Like a rat (Pence) escaping a sinking ship...

Pence also obviously needs to escape the psycho wrath from Trump...once he confirms the nomination of Biden in front of the Senate floor.
edit on 18-12-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 18-12-2020 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The article in your OP plainly says ,Biden has not publicly acknowledged or congratulated Biden and remains supportive of President’s fight

You are correct. I've never seen Biden congratulate himself. Even he seems skeptical of his own win.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Jesus, talk about no spine? Say what you want about Trump but this is pretty slimey of Pence..... directly avoiding the POTUS, like many others.

Sad.

Outside of being a Bernie bro...talk about spineless... You go so far over the top in any rational discussion of a Conservative it doesn't help whatever in the point you are trying to make...lol

Pence has been on defense since day one due to the never ending attacks 24/7 from the left on par with yours, AND what Trump did on his own that didn't help in anyway, so what did you expect?

You also have zero clue as to what was discussed behind closed doors off mic, so why go where you have no clue?

Now Biden told Obama what's what daily...just ask him...lol ya right...

This OP is posting thread after thread after thread of anti-Trump, anti-Conservative and now anti-Pence drivel. It's obvious TPTB don't care about this site anymore, if they did they would put a stop to this nonsense and shut down the Pit.

Even after the die is most certainly cast, the same people that cried Russia, Russia, Russia for the last almost five years are taking every chance they get of spewing hate over two men that have only made a positive difference in our lives since January 2017. That will trigger most of them, nothing Trump did affected me or my family in a negative way and I defy anyone to tell me anything Pence did that hurt them.

I'll wait...

What I keep asking myself, the $64k question is: come Jan 21st 2021, what the hell is going to move the needle, stir the drink, butter the muffin for these people when Orange Man is gone? It's been like the biggest, most pants-busting 4 year progression to climax in the history of Western civilization.

When Trump is gone......then what.

My prediction, this being a CT site and all, it that we'll then devolve into 24x7 "LOCK HIM UP!" "LOCK HIM UP!" threads. The pearl clutchers from the Hillarygate period will then have come full circle, finished their paduan training, their journey to The Dark Side will be complete.

It's too late for ATS, the truth-deniers on the Left have ruined it. What I believe will happen is Biden takes office, either dies or has the 25th Amendment used on him to install Heels-Up Harris as the Pres. Then she will start working with BLM to develop all sorts of policies that will harm Whites especially, business owners specifically and corporations will start sending jobs overseas again. They will re-join the idiotic Paris Accord, raise taxes on everyone, increase welfare payments and generally speaking continue on Obama's path to destroying the USA.

It is indeed a conspiracy site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join