It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence to head overseas hours after formally declaring Biden presidential victor over Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Part of me wants to feel sorry for you. Your hateful world must be a real joy. Trump OWNS you, sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Don't give Pence all the credit, the fly was giving him a heads up on what to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

*yawn*

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And?

Remember when Obama did a round the world trip post office, everyone said the same thing and democrats mocked everyone saying things like paper shredding tour, or hiding in non-extradition countries etc..

It was dumb then and doubly dumb now considering yall said it was much ado about nuthing 4 years ago.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Jesus, talk about no spine? Say what you want about Trump but this is pretty slimey of Pence..... directly avoiding the POTUS, like many others.

Sad.

Outside of being a Bernie bro...talk about spineless... You go so far over the top in any rational discussion of a Conservative it doesn't help whatever in the point you are trying to make...lol

Pence has been on defense since day one due to the never ending attacks 24/7 from the left on par with yours, AND what Trump did on his own that didn't help in anyway, so what did you expect?

You also have zero clue as to what was discussed behind closed doors off mic, so why go where you have no clue?

Now Biden told Obama what's what daily...just ask him...lol ya right...

This OP is posting thread after thread after thread of anti-Trump, anti-Conservative and now anti-Pence drivel. It's obvious TPTB don't care about this site anymore, if they did they would put a stop to this nonsense and shut down the Pit.

Even after the die is most certainly cast, the same people that cried Russia, Russia, Russia for the last almost five years are taking every chance they get of spewing hate over two men that have only made a positive difference in our lives since January 2017. That will trigger most of them, nothing Trump did affected me or my family in a negative way and I defy anyone to tell me anything Pence did that hurt them.

I'll wait...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Don't give Pence all the credit, the fly was giving him a heads up on what to say.

Who talks to Biden?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Who talks to Biden?

I think there were possibly a lot of invisible friends cheering him on in his basement during his campaigning. Invisible friends votes were important in his winning of the presidency this election.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It sure is good you could ignore nearly five decades of shenanigans and failed gigs in office for a 'clean start' on Biden. The leftist mind continues to astound.

You mean his authority as President? He's still that until at least January 20, like it or not.

a reply to: Ahabstar

Could be a thing to rally troops stationed abroad. I doubt it'll come to that, and if it does, it'll almost certainly be before the day of the count.

a reply to: vonclod

Did you just assume their gender!?

Guess that means if you want to count actual votes... Or include the votes that were flipped by the algorythm, the votes that were discretely delivered in boxes in the middle of the night, the votes that were not counted in front of observers, etc etc...

I'm guessing you're more in line with the latter than the former.

a reply to: tinktinktink

Biden's 'campaign' was from his basement based soley off curing the world of the China Virus and reiterating 'Orange Man Bad' in various ways.

And some, very few, but some, people still actually voted for him.

My point? Don't be so insulting to a box of rocks!

a reply to: mtnshredder

It's free real estate!

a reply to: HalWesten

And, even worse, than cosplaying Jan Brady for years about the Russians, they now have the gall to say the elections were secure, untampered with, and we all need to stop the decisiveness. The lunacy is unbelievable!

a reply to: Xtrozero

Direct line to Winnie the Pooh.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

It sure is good you could ignore nearly five decades of shenanigans and failed gigs in office for a 'clean start' on Biden.

Determined by you and your attitude?

Absolutely!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Who talks to Biden?

President elect Harris and EVERY member of her cabinet most certainly talk in front of biDen (the pedophile) when they discuss their plans to push him out and take over

Not one human on Earth denies that’s the plan.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hahaha!

You're right! The attitude of the right has been completely out of line.

The protest marches as soon as the inauguration ended.
The years of claiming election interference, leading to the wasting of millions of taxpayers' dollars on a farcical impeachment.
The unsubstantiated claims from unnamed sources of improper sexual advances and more. (And the complete dismissal of this same behavior by their own side.)
The rampant cancel culture.
The near complete control of most forms of media, allowing for the suppression of dissenting topics, people, and more.
The forms of 'art' showing the President decapitated, being murdered, and more.
The draconian China Virus measures, which they themselves wantonly disregard (and lie about when caught).
The entire 'summer of love' in 2020 with mass unrest, looting, destruction, and more.

I can't believe the right's attitude!

Oh.

Wait.

That was your people.

The leftists.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Still wiped the floor with Camel-Uh.

Yet his ticket lost? By 7 million votes?

He wiped the floor huh? The only thing he seems to wiping is Trump's behind.

Keep your fantasies about Trump's butthole to yourself, please.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

President elect Harris and EVERY member of her cabinet most certainly talk in front of biDen (the pedophile) when they discuss their plans to push him out and take over

That is because they know Biden will not remember by the time the meeting is over. Biden is already confused as to who is the President and who is the VP...he keeps getting that mixed up...lol That there is not a joke BTW..

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Hahaha!

You're right! The attitude of the right has been completely out of line.

The protest marches as soon as the inauguration ended.
The years of claiming election interference, leading to the wasting of millions of taxpayers' dollars on a farcical impeachment.
The unsubstantiated claims from unnamed sources of improper sexual advances and more. (And the complete dismissal of this same behavior by their own side.)
The rampant cancel culture.
The near complete control of most forms of media, allowing for the suppression of dissenting topics, people, and more.
The forms of 'art' showing the President decapitated, being murdered, and more.
The draconian China Virus measures, which they themselves wantonly disregard (and lie about when caught).
The entire 'summer of love' in 2020 with mass unrest, looting, destruction, and more.

I can't believe the right's attitude!

Oh.

Wait.

That was your people.

The right was too busy working and taking care of their families...lol 2 AM riot? F that I got work at 0800...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

That is because they know Biden will not remember by the time the meeting is over. Biden is already confused as to who is the President and who is the VP...he keeps getting that mixed up...lol That there is not a joke BTW..

I know it’s not a joke
And EVERY leftist shill on ATS knows it’s not a joke

They’re happy with their disgusting, racist, bigoted selection of President and Vice President

Dementia, pedophila and fascism are not ‘deal breakers’ for these morons.
As long as President Harris doesn’t post ‘mean tweets’, they’re all good.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's interesting watching people cheering not because they won. But because the other side lost. It's like standing on your opponents foot then proceeding to shoot both feet.

Probably wishful thinking to think the people who support Biden will apply criticism equally. It's already pretty clear that won't happen.
edit on 17-12-2020 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Jesus, talk about no spine? Say what you want about Trump but this is pretty slimey of Pence..... directly avoiding the POTUS, like many others.

Sad.

Outside of being a Bernie bro...talk about spineless... You go so far over the top in any rational discussion of a Conservative it doesn't help whatever in the point you are trying to make...lol

Pence has been on defense since day one due to the never ending attacks 24/7 from the left on par with yours, AND what Trump did on his own that didn't help in anyway, so what did you expect?

You also have zero clue as to what was discussed behind closed doors off mic, so why go where you have no clue?

Now Biden told Obama what's what daily...just ask him...lol ya right...

This OP is posting thread after thread after thread of anti-Trump, anti-Conservative and now anti-Pence drivel. It's obvious TPTB don't care about this site anymore, if they did they would put a stop to this nonsense and shut down the Pit.

Even after the die is most certainly cast, the same people that cried Russia, Russia, Russia for the last almost five years are taking every chance they get of spewing hate over two men that have only made a positive difference in our lives since January 2017. That will trigger most of them, nothing Trump did affected me or my family in a negative way and I defy anyone to tell me anything Pence did that hurt them.

I'll wait...

What I keep asking myself, the $64k question is: come Jan 21st 2021, what the hell is going to move the needle, stir the drink, butter the muffin for these people when Orange Man is gone? It's been like the biggest, most pants-busting 4 year progression to climax in the history of Western civilization.

When Trump is gone......then what.

My prediction, this being a CT site and all, it that we'll then devolve into 24x7 "LOCK HIM UP!" "LOCK HIM UP!" threads. The pearl clutchers from the Hillarygate period will then have come full circle, finished their paduan training, their journey to The Dark Side will be complete.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I don't get it. Why are you and others so pissed about the OP?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I don't get it. Why are you and others so pissed about the OP?

Because the source article is biased agenda driven click bait horsesh1t.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 121231America/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2020 00:12:01 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well I hate to keep mentioning this but Trump still has one big ACE in the hole. The question is "Will he use it?" And what is it? Well, Biden committed felonies in the Ukraine and China affairs. So all Trump has to do to win the election is to charge Biden with felonies. That would force Congress to vet Biden and if it looks bad enough Congress can set aside the Electoral College vote and decide who would be President themselves.

Trump wins. Snowflakes nationwide go into massive meltdowns. Etc, Etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join