It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence to head overseas hours after formally declaring Biden presidential victor over Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Fortunately for him, Trump's probably never done cardio in his life so he should be able to get away in time?

Vice President Mike Pence is set to travel overseas for the first time during the Covid pandemic just hours after presiding over the congressional session in which Joe Biden will be declared the winner in the presidential election.

Pence will depart on Jan. 6 for a trip that will include stops in Bahrain, Israel and Poland, according to a government document obtained by NBC News, and remain abroad through Jan. 11.

The trip kicks off the same day Congress meets to formally count the electoral votes for president and vice president. Under federal law, the Senate president — a role held by the vice president — presents the electoral votes and announces the winner.

Source

Can Trump fire him too? Anybody? In all seriousness though, this man has aspirations to run for POTUS 2024 and beyond, yet he can't display an ounce of assertiveness towards Trump? In fact much of the GOP seem to be cowering at mentioning anything remotely implying Biden will be POTUS. Jesus, talk about no spine? Say what you want about Trump but this is pretty slimey of Pence..... directly avoiding the POTUS, like many others.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I liked Pence during the debates, but the ultra conservativeness is a turn off for me and probably a lot of voters.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Pence has no choice, he has to follow the rules of the land unlike the Democrats do.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mike Pence going on a worldwide shredding documents tour.

Nice.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not sure what your thesis is here.

Pence is going on a trip and that means... ?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I liked Pence during the debates, but the ultra conservativeness is a turn off for me and probably a lot of voters.

Very much a turn off to me

Other than that it’s hard to pin down a #2. What/how they would be as a #1.

I’ve been a #2 in jobs. You basically carry out orders, you don’t make them.

Which is why I give Biden a clean slate start.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I know it's a slow news day and all but this is just a sad thread. No one gives a crap about any of this. If you're trying to bait people, you're not doing a very good job.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Pence has no choice, he has to follow the rules

...because his side lost. Yes, he has no choice. Cry us a river about the Dems breaking rules, after 4 years of Trump's authority.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

No one gives a crap

Yet here you are?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yep. Like I said, slow day.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Will "Mother" chaperone the trip to make sure "Lord of the Flies" keeps an aspirin between his knees?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Bummer. Pence will be conveniently out of the country when "Winter Comes", when "The Storm" hits, when Trump declares Martial Law and arrests all the Democrats and Never Trumpers!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mind citing an article and source of how Trumps "authority" hindered you illegally?

All I'm getting here is feminist anger vibes because you didn't get enough attention in a thread so you picked the top article of the day and ran with it.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here are some more straws for you to grasp.......

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Will "Mother" chaperone the trip to make sure "Lord of the Flies" keeps an aspirin between his knees?

If yourr alluding to the comment he made about not being alone with any woman but his wife etc that is to protect from false allegations.. not because he cant control himself. He is a very smart man considering false allegations of sexual misconduct are (pathetically) a favorite tactic of his political opponents.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Kinda stupid OP really. Is this an official tour that has been planned? Or is he flying Pan am? Makes a diff ya know.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

If yourr alluding to the comment he made about not being alone with any woman but his wife etc that is to protect from false allegations.. not because he cant control himself. He is a very smart man considering false allegations of sexual misconduct are (pathetically) a favorite tactic of his political opponents.

Can you name one single tactic of his political opponents (or their mindless followers) that isn’t ‘pathetic’?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Can you name one single tactic of his political opponents (or their mindless followers) that isn’t ‘pathetic’?

No I really cant.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Jesus, talk about no spine? Say what you want about Trump but this is pretty slimey of Pence..... directly avoiding the POTUS, like many others.

Sad.

Outside of being a Bernie bro...talk about spineless... You go so far over the top in any rational discussion of a Conservative it doesn't help whatever in the point you are trying to make...lol

Pence has been on defense since day one due to the never ending attacks 24/7 from the left on par with yours, AND what Trump did on his own that didn't help in anyway, so what did you expect?

You also have zero clue as to what was discussed behind closed doors off mic, so why go where you have no clue?

Now Biden told Obama what's what daily...just ask him...lol ya right...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Mike Pence going on a worldwide shredding documents tour.

Nice.

I didn't know Pence was a liberal....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join