It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Trump burned the US on his way out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It makes complete sense for Russia to publicly tell everyone this news.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It makes complete sense for Russia to publicly tell everyone this news.

씨발새끼

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Weakening the US? Please explain, not through Russian media, how Trump is weakening the US>

By killing the Iranian #2? Not backing down in Syria? Turkey? NK? Middle East Peace. Sanctions on Russia. Tariffs on China. Troop drawdowns. I just do not get he logic with this stuff. He gave everyone the finger. Everyone and showed them not the f with the US.

Now, we are back to whatever you say Xi and you would be ok with that????

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Weakening the US? Please explain, not through Russian media, how Trump is weakening the US>

By killing the Iranian #2? Not backing down in Syria? Turkey? NK? Middle East Peace. Sanctions on Russia. Tariffs on China. Troop drawdowns. I just do not get he logic with this stuff. He gave everyone the finger. Everyone and showed them not the f with the US.

Now, we are back to whatever you say Xi and you would be ok with that????

You may not sanction something you do not own - dip sh*tz!

I don't know how else to spell it out for you republican fan-boys - maybe a big white-board and some crayola crayons... Russia made the internet in russia its called the INTERNYET- you do not own it, you do not own the bank transfers - called SWIFT - those belong to the EU or European Union - an Russia.. Look-up Alfa or Alef Bank..

Or Look up the ISO Standards committee whist your at it, ANSI-C is the Russian bank, that's the communist parties WIRETAP.. on the submarine cables, yeap that's what the rest of the world calls SWIFT banking and yes Russia own's all that sh*t!

Getting tired of your America first ideology .. as is China as is Russia.. There all thinking STFU.. America!
edit on 17-12-2020 by Android86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The US is strong. We used the power of our Constitution to vote that democracy hating traitor out of the White House. That's how we do business. Job well done.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The US is strong. We used the power of our Constitution to vote that democracy hating traitor out of the White House. That's how we do business. Job well done.

STFU!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Doing what exactly?
You should be more alarmed about Biden and Commie-La selling out our country to China.

I think the same thing every day, what's to be happy about a traitor as president?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: RazorV66

Doing what exactly?
You should be more alarmed about Biden and Commie-La selling out our country to China.

I think the same thing every day, what's to be happy about a traitor as president?

An what will you do comrade when the fall-out comes, kiss there Republican ass an admit you where in the wrong? People like you are the greatest traitor to Democracy we've witnessed in a generation..

But at the same time you are correct.. I cant wait for the day and those days are ticking down when he's going to be screwed!

I apologize for my defensiveness, I am just too used to being attacked for my world view on a forum full of Republican fan boys and the truth is going to come out.. He's DOOM'ed - hold on I need to Play DOOM made by IDS video games.. Rage outlet...

Doom is a great blood lust outlet as sponsored by Commie banks everywhere!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Android86

I think you ate too many crayons. You do not know what the hell you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I think you ate too many crayons. You do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Here you go brah, download it and boot it up for yourself..

9front.org...

Dont forget to type in cat/lib/manifesto and whilst your at it read the manifesto of the communist party!

An not know what I'm talking about? It'll be a cold day in hell...

Used to be it was on SABANE on OXLEY medium or magnito disk's an yeah brah it was for wiretapping phone calls.. But the party moved on they don't condone or sanction that sh*t, they just look for boisterous bourgeois dick wads like Trump an then eat him for break-fast!

Home made in the USA brah.. The company you keep is the family that you make...

greentec-usa.com...

If your doing banking then you need some CYBERdisks™

Even there write up will leave you with a hard-on....

NIST and Government approved data integrity provides protection for systems & data from cyber-attacks. Our focus is to significantly reduce cost, size, weight and power (SWaP) with innovative solutions like ForceField Write-Once File System (WFS), WORMdisks, CYBERdisks, XTC-2200 Video Compressor and modular re-configurable, high-performance data center and mobile Processor and Storage Blocks for edge node processing and storage.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, what Trump has done by claiming the election has rigged against has weaken the US.

He has undermined faith in the election process, something the US has been a world leader for a very long time.

When almost 1/3rd of the voters think the election was rigged, we have a problem.

Furthermore instead of leading this country, Trump has done nothing but peddle conspiracy theories and beg for donations. Right now, the US essentially has no leader.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
They sure are , unbelievably so . Do you believe the republicans are much better ?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Surely you jest. Our "elections" have been rigged far and wide for many a decade or 10. "Votes" have never "counted"
A large chunk of our "economy" comes from our "elections"
What country with any sense would envy an election system that wastes $ resources time etc.
All those resources could be used for the betterment of humanity
What's the average turnout of voters vs eligible To Vote?

edit on 17-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Android86

An not know what I'm talking about? .

How did you ever guess?
o_O

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I lost all interest after the first brah...
Sounds like you are inhaling more than Clinton did....

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I believe that like I believe in Superman and Santa Claus

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Its almost your turn to start defending Biden.

For his obvious pedophilia

for his rape of Tara

for his ukraine quid pro quo

for his business dealing with china and his lying about it.

for his sanity being in question

for his not getting anything done he promised in 2010 - 2012 when his party had all three branches of government in their favor.

While I am sure Russia is happy about the division in the same way the rest of the world was happy when Rome collapsed. Me thinks Russis being your boogeyman as Obama would put it 1980's. China is the new threat and nearly every member in congress is beholden to them in one way or the other.

The Communist were right back years ago about defeating America from within you see it happening all around us.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: RazorV66
They sure are , unbelievably so . Do you believe the republicans are much better ?

What states have strong voter ID laws? And what states and municipalities pushed for voting methods more susceptible to voter fraud?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, what Trump has done by claiming the election has rigged against has weaken the US.

He has undermined faith in the election process, something the US has been a world leader for a very long time.

When almost 1/3rd of the voters think the election was rigged, we have a problem.

Furthermore instead of leading this country, Trump has done nothing but peddle conspiracy theories and beg for donations. Right now, the US essentially has no leader.

aside from OMB, you point out a rather significant issue. 1/3 of the population feels this was a BS election. What could we do to re-assure the public that this was indeed "the most secure election in history"? Perhaps honest recounts with signature verification? perhaps allowing both sides to monitor what happens? I only point out these things because for them to be done, nobody has to die, the world can still turn, and everything can still be what it was. But if there are some bad things found, we need to sit at the big boy table and discuss what that means.

Why are honest, fair, and verified elections not what everyone wants? I mean, I know, but I'd like to hear it from the left.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Perhaps the President of the United accept defeat like a man and congratulate Biden and Harris.

Most of those who are convinced there was fraud, believe so because of Trump.

Also, if fraud was to be investigated, then it should have been done quietly to give those who may have committed fraud less of a chance to cover their tracks, without publicly denouncing out election process.

It seems Trump only cares about his ego and wanted to put the belief of fraud in the minds of his followers, something he was setting up months before the election in case he lost.

Country before party, country before ego.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join