It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Trump burned the US on his way out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Already on fire...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Dang, I was going to buy back my Karaoke machine from that store

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Dang brah, why would you buy a Karaoke machine, when you can build one out of missile bits that belong to the commie leftists?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Democrats 2016:

I HATE RUSSIA!!! THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Democrats 2020:

Look what Russia said about Trump. If they'll say it then it's true!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well Russia didn't lie, Putin said it himself, the "Kazakh Gangster!" only he knew that included Trump or if he didn't know he found out later on... They riced the Kazakh bank, stole the people's money, then people suddenly realized why the Union under the hammer had fallen, because they'd been breaking into Soviet COM's or soviet communications for years, saying it was to prevent terrorism, yeah that includes Steve Manuchin and Paul Manafort and all the rest of the greasy slim balls sniffing around Russian Communications and the Central Banks, then Trump quickly ascended into power and this fitted russia's interest because suddenly russia exposed how bent he was.. Epstein's best friend, arse licker of the century.. Pedo communications system, yes one Jewish guy actually attested that to me when I asked.. An my retort was so you think by spying and wire-tapping everybody, the rest of the hacker or computer community wont look at this? Of course they're going to look at it, the "Peoples Liberation Front" are well aware of what happened with the Rothschild Banking Group and they know, the UK Crown was involved in it. ie: Prince Andrew.. Pedo..

When your on the inside looking out.. You find dirt.. Dirt on Powerful people..

An it includes Trump and his kids...

An what your talking about is AMERICA's missle defence system and the Russians Mertvaya Ruka - the Dead Hand also known as perimeter. AKA: M.A.D = Mutually assure destruction!
edit on 17-12-2020 by Android86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That is so perfect it just about defies words!!

If I could give you 1000 stars for this I would! That describes the left to a perfect "T"!

LOL!!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Well how do Russia like there crow cooked, when Trumps legal team release the kraken and the supreme court see the evidence of fraud (once Melissa sobers up and Rudy resprays his hair) and grants 4 more years to trump

Can we stop with the kraken already?

For some reason everyone forgets that the kraken lost the fight.

Turned out to be a Crappen all along!

I'd say Trump is burning down trust in the US Electoral system, maybe this is at the behest of the Russians, anything is possible with the Reality Star in Chief.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Well how do Russia like there crow cooked, when Trumps legal team release the kraken and the supreme court see the evidence of fraud (once Melissa sobers up and Rudy resprays his hair) and grants 4 more years to trump

Can we stop with the kraken already?

For some reason everyone forgets that the kraken lost the fight.

Turned out to be a Crappen all along!

I'd say Trump is burning down trust in the US Electoral system, maybe this is at the behest of the Russians, anything is possible with the Reality Star in Chief.

The election system is sound, comrade, LibreSSL... OpenBSD and armies of open source guys checking the code.. Although you might like to know when it came to upgrading the security of there systems, Mr Ken married to Barbie and based on Mr Robot.. Jared.. Said NO! But they did it anyway by going direct to the European Union an thats why I root for Russia, they preserved your Liberty and rights to freedom via the EFF and ACLU when all else failed..

When it comes to civil liberties, don't sh*t on the little people.. Because they can take a giant dump on your door-step!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So now we're taking Russias word on things after screaming how much of a boogeyman they were for the last four years?

That's rich and pitiful, a known Anti Trumper who ridiculously and ignorantly fell for the Russian propaganda, Russian Collusion, than again, here you are, still peddling and pushing their perspective. However, that irony totally eludes you and watching this "dog chasing his tail" thread just reinforces that lunacy.

We got bigger problems than Russia.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So now we're taking Russias word on things after screaming how much of a boogeyman they were for the last four years?

That's rich and pitiful, a known Anti Trumper who ridiculously and ignorantly fell for the Russian propaganda, Russian Collusion, than again, here you are, still peddling and pushing their perspective. However, that irony totally eludes you and watching this "dog chasing his tail" thread just reinforces that lunacy.

We got bigger problems than Russia.

Who's a Russian "I'm born in the United Kingdom and hold a United Kingdom Passport"

Just because I use a GNU/Linux "Communist OS" doesn't mean you can slander someone who took a course on Computers and Economics!

The School didn't lie, they said "You understand this is Communist Technology Right?"

Atheism... Neo-Liberalism... No hidden agenda... And Net-Neutrality... Something missing from there campaign slogan!

You can try to remain Neutral.. But then your going to subjected to streams of BS# on a daily basis, big pharma, advertising conglomerates and right wing nut-tards and that neutrality.. yeap, its going to disappear! Your going to finally see through what makes the world tick... an wish for the rest of your life that you did not know...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Russia's version of 60 minutes

I doubt it matters what country we're talking about... 60 minutes is always anti-logic propaganda.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Pretty much the thread right there...

I didnt listen to them 4 years ago, why would I listen now the only thing the russians want to push is instability for us, whatever form that takes they will support.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
How is Trump burning the country down as he leaves...lol Come Feb Trump will be on the golf course down in FL and life will go on with everyone else.

He isn't, it's just more garbage that should be in the hoax bin.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Lulz Russians would never troll you, fap away.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Tripe. The Democrats destroyed it by cheating.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

the daily beast sourcing russsian media lol.

and you have the nerve to talk about other peoples sources.

your post from a thread posted the other day. in fact the very first reply

Check your sources mate.
They are all from rag sites, that are extremely bias and have a poor record of reporting facts.
jrods post

LEFT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
Daily Beas

hypocrite

edit on 17-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Tripe. The Democrats destroyed it by cheating.

As angry as I am at Donald Trump for his lack of decency and empathy, I am equally as disappointed in the Republicans who aided his rise to power.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Android86
Apt name for a bot that seems to do nothing but spit out talking points.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Android86
Apt name for a bot that seems to do nothing but spit out talking points.

Bit-Bot, Bot, Bot, Bot...

좆됐어

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I could have sworn that the OP was about Russians saying that Putin owned Trump, and that Trump had caused damage to the American electoral system.

Just spitballin here but ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join