It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Trump burned the US on his way out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Russia has acknowledged Joe Biden as president elect, however Russia has claimed Trump burned the US on his way out, and they seem to be happy about it. (But unhappy Biden will become POTUS)

This article also acknowledged the Kremlin was ready to claim election fraud in 2016 if Trump lost, so with Trump losing in 2020, they were more than eager to push the fraud narrative, especially with Trump claiming the same thing.

“Mission accomplished,” rejoiced Karen Shakhnazarov, CEO of Mosfilm Studio and an ever-present pundit on Russian state TV news talk shows. Appearing on state TV program The Evening with Vladimir Soloviev, Shakhnazarov opined that Trump’s mission was to destroy the political system of the United States, and he successfully did exactly that.

Russia's version of 60 minutes also added this:

Political expert Alexei Martynov, director of the International Institute of the Newly Established States, surmised during the broadcast of 60 Minutes: “They burned the reputation of U.S. institutions during these elections.” Political commentator Sergey Strokan concurred: “He [Trump] is discrediting the American electoral system.” Evgeny Popov, the host of 60 Minutes, grinned like a Cheshire cat: “Let’s be glad about that.” Deputy of the Russian Duma Alexei Zhuravlyov agreed: “I certainly am.” He cheerfully concluded: “The worse for them, the better for us.” During the same broadcast, Popov pointed at the map of states supporting Trump’s desperate plight of overturning election results: “Just look at this map, this is a real beauty. Exactly half of the country, divided. America is divided!”

Russian Media Mourn as Putin Acknowledges Biden’s Win—But Say Trump ‘Burned’ U.S. on His Way Out

While Russia did express they were upset that Biden won because now it is highly unlikely now that relations between the US and Russia will improve they did take some shots at Trump:

Russian International Affairs Council expert Alexey Naumov described Russian President Vladimir Putin as “the owner of Donald Trump” and “the main Republican.” Mocking the GOP, host Evgeny Popov, added: “Republicans, it’s time to give up. Your owner recognized the outcome.” Naumov added: “Your leader [Putin] already recognized Biden’s victory—what are you, dog, waiting for?”

edit on 17-12-2020 by jrod because: Add

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Get your licks in while the gettin' is good!

Not much time left now!

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Russian media is on par with the onion or Babylon bee.
Wonder how much uranium biden will sell the Russians?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How is Trump burning the country down as he leaves...lol Come Feb Trump will be on the golf course down in FL and life will go on with everyone else.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The American election system has always been full of fraud, especially at the local level. It was much worse just different in the last six to eight years, especially in the major cities. No non-citizen should be allowed to vote in any election at least till they have permanent residency and even then, they should only have say so in small local sayso.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Can you maybe add something to the discussion? I know it's the mud pit, but come on.

You did not even read the article, and I doubt you even read the entire post. It is like you wanted to be the first to take a cheap shot.

Despite being in the mud-pit, this story has some seriousness to it. What Trump is doing is weakening the US and our advisories know this.

For the next month, our country will be extremely vulnerable. We essentially have no President, as Trump has ceased his doing anything meaningful and has instead used his time to push the claims of election fraud.

It is also alarming a Russian International Affairs council member claims Putin owns Trump. For those of who have been paying attention, Russian oligarchs bailed Trump out financially before he became President. It begs the question if he, at the direction of the people who 'own' him is doing this to pay off his debts to Russian interests.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well Trump did expose the shady Dems for what most sane people knew for quite some time....that they are con artists and frauds.
Nobody gives a rat’s ass what the Russians think.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Doing what exactly?
You should be more alarmed about Biden and Commie-La selling out our country to China.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Opinions I like - Russia GOOD!

Opinions I dislike - Russia BAD!

LoL OK

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Despite being in the mud-pit, this story has some seriousness to it. What Trump is doing is weakening the US and our advisories know this.

For the next month, our country will be extremely vulnerable. We essentially have no President, as Trump has ceased his doing anything meaningful and has instead used his time to push the claims of election fraud.

Seems he is still pushing forward on many issues... How is this election transition any different than any other one? Seems every election has the same period between electoral vote count and Jan 20.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

What this year has proved is the one world government is already here, the presidents and prime ministers taking there orders from the WHO and the world bank, the NGO’s and WEF who are really running the show behind the scenes, including in Russia. Trump did try at least to resist them but they are just to powerful.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Commie-La

Lol, that's the best name I've seen so far.

Also, I couldn't give less of a crap what foreign state media says about the US.

edit on 17-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Funny how you're quiet on the Chinese front.

Bet you're just as upset at Taiwan being a country as the pooh bear.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Funny how you're quiet on the Chinese front.

Bet you're just as upset at Taiwan being a country as the pooh bear.

Though I don't trust the Russians they are far from any economic and/or military threat which China is trying to dominate both worldwide. But hey for the Biden crowd, nothing to see there...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

i think we should start a pool on when the next war starts.

i bet its within the first 90 days of the Harris Administration. lol

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well how do Russia like there crow cooked, when Trumps legal team release the kraken and the supreme court see the evidence of fraud (once Melissa sobers up and Rudy resprays his hair) and grants 4 more years to trump

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
All part of the ongoing Democrat.secret/org onslaught to "re-prove" all lies ever told by Democrats 🤣

They want to git evin at all costs 🤣

edit on Dec-17-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Nah.
She's used to being on her knees so no need for violence.

link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Can you maybe add something to the discussion? I know it's the mud pit, but come on.

Actually, I did add something to the discussion. I added exactly what I felt after reading your OP AND the article!

You did not even read the article, and I doubt you even read the entire post. It is like you wanted to be the first to take a cheap shot.

Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Honestly...yes, I did.

Despite the source being one of the most left leaning propaganda sites, you feel the story only had "some" seriousness??? I have no doubt you feel Trump has ceased doing anything. I further suspect you've felt this way for his entire presidency. You've spent the past 4 years saying as much! So, who should "c'mon" now?

The country has been extremely vulnerable for the past, oh I dunno, 16 years or so, if you really want to get right down to it. Let's be honest, just this once, shall we?

It is also alarming a Russian International Affairs council member claims Putin owns Trump. For those of who have been paying attention, Russian oligarchs bailed Trump out financially before he became President. It begs the question if he, at the direction of the people who 'own' him is doing this to pay off his debts to Russian interests.

For those of us who have been paying attention, please provide some evidence of this allegation! Still hanging your hat on that Hillary narrative are we? The Russians did it!...The Russians did it!...It's all about the Russians!!! All while conveniently ignoring the Chinese, the Ukrainians and who knows who else.

So, how's that for thread-engagement? Better?

Like I said, in far less words, initially on this thread..."Get your licks in while the gettin' is good!

So, you see...it really was a meaningful contribution.

edit on 12/17/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Well how do Russia like there crow cooked, when Trumps legal team release the kraken and the supreme court see the evidence of fraud (once Melissa sobers up and Rudy resprays his hair) and grants 4 more years to trump

Funny how old Rudy can't spend 5 mins and dye his hair. At least the dye looks more natural even if the spray isn't running, and it is almost 2021 and the spray would still run? I'm thinking it is old school shoe polish...

edit on 17-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join