It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Smith in I Am Legend 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello, ATS. I was looking for the trailer for Eddie Murphy's Coming to America sequel-Coming 2 America when I came across another trailer. The other trailer is the sequel for the Will Smith movie I am legend. This is another good movie which I am surprised there's a sequel because Will Smith dies at the end.

At least the movie plays out so that you think he dies but I guess not. Anyway, this is another movie I'll be watching in 2021. What says ATS?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Hello, ATS. I was looking for the trailer for Eddie Murphy's Coming to America sequel-Coming 2 America when I came across another trailer. The other trailer is the sequel for the Will Smith movie I am legend. This is another good movie which I am surprised there's a sequel because Will Smith dies at the end.

At least the movie plays out so that you think he dies but I guess not. Anyway, this is another movie I'll be watching in 2021. What says ATS?

Looking forward to it. I love Zombie / post apocalytpic movies.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

There is an alternate ending on the DVD that he doesn't die. I guess that's what they used in that trailer. They should have went with that ending originally, IMO.

edit on 17-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Isn't it just a fan made trailer?

I've not seen an official announcement.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I thought the first one was bad so I'm not interested in a sequel.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Yes, the video title says concept and in the description:

On our channel we create а trailer mashups ▻
also known as recut trailers, involve collecting multiple pieces of film footage from one or multiple movies and editing them to create a new trailer. Trailer mashups are often created for a movie that does not exist now or to change the genre of an existing film

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Me too.
But I don't want any more dogs dying.
People in movies I can handle, dogs, not so much.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yeah makes sense.

Was confused if the OP knew something else, as they seemed confident they'd be watching it next year.

Shame. New content is hard to come by and I actually thought the first one is a good film to throw on in the background.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

also known as recut trailers, involve collecting multiple pieces of film footage from one or multiple movies and editing them to create a new trailer. Trailer mashups are often created for a movie that does not exist now or to change the genre of an existing film

Hmmm...It seems legit to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
While I enjoyed the first movie and some of his other work, I have long grown to find him over-saturated and annoying frankly. The whole throw the black guy in to make stereotypical jokes throughout the movie is his talent.

Now you hear more and more about his weird family, I just don't find it relevant or entertaining anymore.

Although, im sure I could watch this sequel with no trouble, he is sorta like Tom Cruise, the movie would be just as good if they had somebody else in the role.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Hmmm...It seems legit to me.

Yea, those guys do a good job. Check out their channel it's loaded with cool concepts like this one. If you're thinking that it's from a real movie then simply just read the video titles and descriptions from the creators themselves. It tells you they are concepts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im waiting for bright 2. That movie hit my sweet spot for terrible but great. More fun, less serious than alien nation. And of course it had Mr. Will Smith who himself is a laugh riot. I give it 3 fresh prince of bel-air ups
edit on 17-12-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I give it 3 fresh prince of bel-air ups

Fresh prince fan? Have you seen this?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thats what I had remembered too. I watched the film for #s and giggles this week for obvious reasons and my memory had him dying in a big attack in his fireplace. When it first came out.

Lo and behold the version I streamed this week had him living and going north with that lady and the boy. I am like ....did they cut the ending? What is this?

Now I know...thanks posters.

'Funny' this is coming out now.....
EDIT i see its just a concept piece. well done though.
edit on 17/12/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hahaha! Nice one. I assume this is before his 6 degrees of separation time (I hear he doesn’t talk about that) and right before he joins the marine corps and marries a dancer and fight aliens

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am Legend was a good movi. How ever I went off Will Smith after reading that he was a visitor to Epsteins Island.
So I cant decide if I want to watch the new movi now.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Movie Ppl usually screw up sequels , but meh! promise I'll give it a shot

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Unfortunately this is just a fan made concept trailer based on the alternative ending.

This Obi Wan trailer is the same type of fan made.
But it looks excellent.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I would love to see this movie! I really enjoyed the first one. One of those edge of your seat kind of movies.

top topics

join