It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new street talk from MIM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sooner or later a hot shooting war with China is inevitable.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I own an international trademark. Enforceable everywhere...but China and Russia.

PS They respect no copyright or trademark...and are both major pirates and bootleggers of damn everything.
edit on 17-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thats a fact. I wont buy from Ebay anymore cuz of all the fakes.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I said last week...go our houses, pick a few things from each room, garage, she'd, basement, attic...and flip 'em over to see where most come from.

Shocked...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: SwissMarked

Russia, Russia, Russia, was a way of making us focus on Russia instead of China as a threat to our nation. Our legal system is corrupted, I am sure China will not have a hard time finding some of the best legal firms to back their attempt to take over part of America and win.

Their goal is to COLONIZE America. That is what my Street Talk is about without mentioning it. ( I wanted to get peoples view without me thinking for them ) Chinese are basically colonizing some parts of eastern Russia. Can it happen to America, well, as mention I as a real estate broker and a few other brokers here have noticed that I sure have some good points.

China's long term goal is to COLONIZE America without people protesting and going to war with each other. How many Chinese did you see burning and looting of American cities recently.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

When you said colonize America, Kowloon popped into my mind.

When we already have areas like the streets of California, colonization by the Chinese gets the wheels to turning in my tin foil covered head.

www.atlasobscura.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join