It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new street talk from MIM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This may be a bit hard to swallow but if you been in the real estate business ( former California Real Estate broker here ), take notice.

1. Hong Kong is China now. What does that mean... All property bought by Hong Kong nationals in America now will become China's govt. property.
2. The properties are in the San Bernardino / Riverside counties and along the Calif. / Arizona boarder ( yes, more properties exist elsewhere in the USA )
3. It's possible that all Chinese nationals that bought property in the USA will be deemed property of the CCP. ( non US citizens )
4. Taiwan goes under the direction of the CCP ( Yes, the US has an agreement to protect Taiwan, but ask any American Indian about treaties )
5. Taiwan nationals ( non US citizens ) that own property in the States will come under the ownership of the CCP

MIM's Street Talk usually has shown some merit in the past for coming to bear fruit, sometimes not very tasty fruit.

Some of Chinese holding in the USA

1. Chicago Stock Exchange
2. AMC
3. Smithfield Foods
4. Legendary Entertainment Group
5. GE Appliances
6. The Waldorf Astoria
7. Strategic Hotels & Resorts
8. Riot Games
9. Ingram Micro
10. Motorola Mobility

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

11. Democrat and Republican Politicians

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

But I don't have legit prof of that yet.

What I posted is MIM"s Street Talk. I usually can provide links or proof, but this is a very challenging area that just might be in the workings now that Disney sold it soul to the CCP.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We had the same type of concerns about Japan in the 80s.

Investment is investment.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
We had the same type of concerns about Japan in the 80s.

Investment is investment.

yes, very true, I remember the sales in Oahu and in Los Angeles

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SwissMarked

But I don't have legit prof of that yet.

What I posted is MIM"s Street Talk. I usually can provide links or proof, but this is a very challenging area that just might be in the workings now that Disney sold it soul to the CCP.

Which is why Iger and Katzenberg will be getting ambassadorships... nobody has been taking the Chinese seriously for years because the whole “problem” has been “Russia Russia RUSSIA”... meanwhile the infection has spread through absolutely every part of this nation... the tentacles are everywhere... “Hail Hydra”...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Wait, didn't President Trump make a big deal about Chynah? I seem to remember ...

Ivanka still got her trademarks fast-tracked ...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And where did the Chinese get all that money?

From all of us buying cheap Chinese plastic crap.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
And where did the Chinese get all that money?

From all of us buying cheap Chinese plastic crap.

They own a considerable chuck of Treasury Bonds as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Wait, didn't President Trump make a big deal about Chynah? I seem to remember ...

Ivanka still got her trademarks fast-tracked ...

It maybe true, but she may only be able to own a certain percent of the trademark in China. One reason I think the music industry stayed out of China was the percent to be paid to the USA musician if in fact any at all.

From what I understand Disney China, China owns 67% of everything of Disney. Last I heard, foreign ownership of companies in China was limited to 42 % foreign owned.

edit on 1200000015452020-12-17T09:45:15-06:00451512am9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
All the more easy to freeze-n-seize if need be.

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I know you're talking about real estate (I'm a broker as well.) and I think you've made excellent points.

The individual I responded to was trying to make a political point ... and my post was reminding us that all politicians are corrupt.

Beg pardon.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
All the more easy to freeze-n-seize if need be.

a reply to: Gryphon66

That may sound easy, but if the Chinese have mud on politicians, blackmail would be 2 x 's easier. First they bought their soul with money, second they set them up with what I call " the chinese spider web trap ". Its like the Triads in Hong Kong or the Yakuza in Japan. Once in, hard to leave.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

And then, lo and behold, China’s approval of one of Trump’s trademark applications became official—coincidentally only a few days after Trump reversed his previous position and endorsed the “one China” policy. This policy effectively recognizes the People’s Republic of China as the legitimate government of the mainland territory while allowing the U.S. government to have unofficial relations with Taiwan, governed by the Republic of China. In March 2017, China granted preliminary approval for 38 additional Trump trademarks, applications for which had been submitted in April 2016.

americanprogress.org

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

And then, lo and behold, China’s approval of one of Trump’s trademark applications became official—coincidentally only a few days after Trump reversed his previous position and endorsed the “one China” policy. This policy effectively recognizes the People’s Republic of China as the legitimate government of the mainland territory while allowing the U.S. government to have unofficial relations with Taiwan, governed by the Republic of China. In March 2017, China granted preliminary approval for 38 additional Trump trademarks, applications for which had been submitted in April 2016.

americanprogress.org

does it say what % of the trademark they own?

There could be problems with Taiwan with a Biden admin. But Trump approved a large military sale to them.
Anyway, Japanese now have a saying " the world has gone mad ".

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Indeed. I'll see what I can find on the percentage on the trademarks.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Exactly.

We have been financing China for centuries. So why would be surprised?

We used to save. We even got a fair exchange on our savings. We stopped saving and decided to be the never enough consumer.

We stopped being the ant and became the grasshopper, and we all know the rest of the story.

edit on 17-12-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
While hundreds of thousands of Americans queue up for food bank hand outs, the Dow Jones is Booming.

Everybody is struggling with closed business (Mom and Pops) while the stock market is setting records.

This is the rich getting richer by selling out to China.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Number 11 is the best one and the one that holds the most truth. a reply to: SwissMarked

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Russia, Russia, Russia, was a way of making us focus on Russia instead of China as a threat to our nation. Our legal system is corrupted, I am sure China will not have a hard time finding some of the best legal firms to back their attempt to take over part of America and win.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join