It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want for Christmas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
To get the FRACKIN' mask the FRACK off my face!

[...]

I want the world to go back to normal.

I want the government to get out of my life.

I want everyone else to be happy for a change instead of mad at everything.

I would only add...I wish people could get back to work, with a reasonable return to their lives without lockdowns.

Joyeux Noël
Hyvää joulua
Kala Christouyenna
Christmas MobArak
Buon Natale
Meri Kurisumasu
Danistayohihv &Aliheli'sdi Itse Udetiyvasadisv
Wesołych Świąt
Nollaig Chridheil
Kirismas Wacan
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A scalpers freshly cut scalp

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Man I wish I could pick up all of your family and drop them off at your house so you could celebrate the holidays as usual . This year sucked

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you so much! Merry Christmas Stosh!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you have everything you could possibly want, why not ask your family to give to the needy on your behalf? Whether it is their time or gifts....the world needs some humanity right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

CNC to rough in horses, pigs, etc from blocks of wood? That would be awesome to make little farm scenes or Noah’s Ark or circus play sets. Just because they are a pain to whittle. Who wouldn’t want a couple wooden dozen tigers hanging around.

But seriously, nothing beats the joy of giving something handmade and seeing the wonder in their eyes. Grandpa used to make scale stagecoaches and buck boards to plastic horses the size Barbie would have. He’d make the tack and harness out of thin leather. It was only years later that I learned that he did that because he and his brother had talked about making full scale wagons after high school. Because they both figured cars were just a “rich man’s fad” and they had made wagon wheels as wheelwrights in their teens for extra money.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Whey powder and wine.

Relatively expensive, especially the whey powder, and one of those huge buckets that lasts a couple of months would be quite nice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join