It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel-Prosecutor Needs to Investigate Biden Family Dealings with China-Ukraine-Russia.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The only way to sufficiently "clear the air" and restore American's faith that Joe, Jill, and Hunter Biden will always do what is best for the country, is to have a well-funded and well-staffed Special Counsel-Prosecutor investigate past and present international business dealings, transactions, and relationships.

Hopefully ... a parting gift ... if the election doesn't swing back from the rigged state it is in.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I would appoint a younger hard charging up and comer from a smaller southern district as the prosecutor but that’s just me.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I would appoint a younger hard charging up and comer from a smaller southern district as the prosecutor but that’s just me.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was thinking.. If Joe stepped down for any reason soon after inauguration, Kamala is able to be in power for a total of 3 terms coerect? That's saying she gets re-elected.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

And then what happens when nothing significant comes out of this Special Counsel-Prosecutor investigation?

Another investigation of that investigation?

And then another investigation to expose how flawed that investigation of that Special Counsel Investigation was?

And around around we go..... it's Benghazi all over again.

can you show me where you objected to the Mueller probe?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Well let me start and end with a mic drop.

Biden has released his tax info....
I have read each one and found jack poop.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don’t think it matters. The economy is about to tank, offshoring of jobs once the tax hikes arrive, increase in gas prices, etc. Those 3 things will turn into a snowball effect with everything else in our economy causing major inflation.

Several of my clients are preparing for exactly what you are predicting. They are changing the their democrat President financial plans.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Won't happen.

The media will sweep it under the rug.

Biden will pardon his son on a Friday late evening in Jan or early Feb so it won't have time to make the news - and CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NYTimes etc won't report it. No one will know and it will fade away. That is the Democratic Party mafia way.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

I was thinking.. If Joe stepped down for any reason soon after inauguration, Kamala is able to be in power for a total of 3 terms coerect? That's saying she gets re-elected.

She doesn't have to be re-elected by the people. Only by the fraudsters who change Dominion votes, and those who after sending people home, find and record more votes. We are in for years and years of single party rule by mafia like gangsters.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

And then what happens when nothing significant comes out of this Special Counsel-Prosecutor investigation?

Another investigation of that investigation?

And then another investigation to expose how flawed that investigation of that Special Counsel Investigation was?

And around around we go..... it's Benghazi all over again.

Same thing that happened when the special counsel found nothing on Trump? Very funny how you compare it to Benghazi instead of the Trump investigation HAH this is nothing like Benghazi at all, this is what they tried to nail Trump for but just couldn't do it.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well let me start and end with a mic drop.

that proves it. Innocent! 100% innocent. If it's not in the taxes, it's totally legal.

so by that measure, Trump would have been arrested due to IRS flags if he did anything wrong, so he's innocent of any crimes as well. This works swimmingly!!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

No She can only serve 10 year so Joe would have to do at least 2...which isn't gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm prepared to join them, if Joe Biden's "steal" is successful. When Democrats are in charge, government jobs pay crazy high wages. During Obama's years, a friend of mine (working at Healthcare.gov in D.C.) earned $97,000 a year (with superb benefits), just for answering a phone that rarely rang!

Ha! I've actually been thinking along the same lines. Get a cushy govt job where I can't be fired, then be just as incompetent as I can without calling too much attention to myself in doing whatever job it is I can get...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Oh my god... say it isn't so! Biden showed all zero's on the line items for bribery, kickbacks, and other illegal payments!?!?

I guess all of the evidence proving his corruption is just like CNN says, conspiracy theory nonsense.

Thanks for that! I can go back to sleep now.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Let me see if I can summarize your concerns.

Hunter Biden served on the board of a Ukranian company and recieved a ridiculous salary for it. (We've known that for some time.)

The State Department under Obama expressed concerns about the optics of that vis a vis VP Biden.

Ex-business partner of Hunter Biden has a chance to make news and claims a bunch of stuff with no evidence and Tucker promotes it.

Hunter Biden asks for investment from Chinese business. Is that illegal? *cough Ivanka trademarks fast tracked cough*

But, why not. Trump's DOJ can appoint whatever sort of Special Investigators they want. Let's waste more money.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

When they finish Trump for the same thing(s).

Idiot

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Look at your time line of Trump.

You got four years of the same bull#.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Oh my god... say it isn't so! Biden showed all zero's on the line items for bribery, kickbacks, and other illegal payments!?!?

I guess all of the evidence proving his corruption is just like CNN says, conspiracy theory nonsense.

Thanks for that! I can go back to sleep now.

These are the people that are stupid enough to think they could find bribes and kickbacks in Trump's taxes, so it's really no surprise they are also this retarded.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Sounds like you've done the work for the DNI.

How do you cope knowing all your agencies are corrupt/incompetant?

I'm prepared to join them, if Joe Biden's "steal" is successful. When Democrats are in charge, government jobs pay crazy high wages. During Obama's years, a friend of mine (working at Healthcare.gov in D.C.) earned $97,000 a year (with superb benefits), just for answering a phone that rarely rang!

As usual, you have no clue as to what you’re talking about so you just made up “alternative facts”.

I had a 35 year government career as an engineer. I started under Reagan and ended under Obama. The civil service payscale is set by Congress based on an algorithm that takes into account the fair market value of a comparable job in the private sector plus localality based cost of living adjustments. It doesn’t change when a new administration comes in. It makes no difference whether the POTUS is Democrat or Republican. The only thing that might change from year to year is how large the cost of living adjustments are. Usually between 3 and 5%. They are also determined by Congress and the White House; the only times I ever got a zero cost of living adjustment were 3 years under Obama.

Civil Service payscales are usually 10 to 15% lower than comparable jobs in the private sector, but usually have somewhat better benefits.

Don’t assume that you would qualify for a civil service job—they’re pretty competitive.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

When they finish Trump for the same thing(s).

Idiot

You should quote the posts you're replying to or your post makes no sense

Idiot

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join