It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is an idiot, BUT....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
So someone “hacked” his Twitter Source

But he isn’t in trouble because he’s an “ethical” hacker

Despite insistence from the White House and Twitter that there was no evidence of a hack, public prosecutors in the Netherlands confirmed details of an intrusion on Wednesday. The hacker, 44-year-old Victor Gevers, was facing potential jail time for accessing the president’s infamous social media account. But prosecutors said Gevers had acted in an “ethical” way by immediately disclosing what he had done to Dutch authorities.

Wow interesting. That's like a bank robber telling the judge that he had to do it because his kids are starving and the judge says, oh, okay.

More like the bank robber going in and opening the safe, and showing them how easy it was. Without taking anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Either way, he should be prosecuted( the hacker) and Trump should learn to make passwords

I think there was a "Passwordz fer Dummiez" manual printed up for John Podesta not long ago; it's probably still sitting around, collecting dust.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

This is obviously BS. Do you realize how many people are trying to guess his password? Even amateur hackers know that the first thing you try to guess is the obvious ones.

This would have been guessed within hours to minutes of President Trump making that password. I smell bull shi*

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

the White House denied it had been hacked and Twitter said it had no evidence of it.

Do you really think Twitter would pass up on this chance to smear President Trump? I think not. This is BS

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
1st he has to spell.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The password was "p@ssw0rd1" folks.

And he's in charge of the nukes!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

The password Trump set for those was 'Krak3nB00M!'.

edit on 17-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It genuinely was maga2020

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It genuinely was maga2020

Prove it.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Prove it.

It wasn't maga2020.

It was maga2020! with the exclamation point. That part is important as it makes it sooper hard to crack the Very Great Brain's code.

“The hacker released the login himself,” Dutch police said...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Prove it.

It wasn't maga2020.

It was maga2020! with the exclamation point. That part is important as it makes it sooper hard to crack the Very Great Brain's code.

“The hacker released the login himself,” Dutch police said...

Thats true. That hacker must have had the help of Russia!

Russia!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

interesting -- shoplifters walking around outside offering to go in and steal, the day after being arrested, for a fee because they know nothing is going to happen.

A devastating report last month by Scott Lindsay, a former city public safety adviser and one-time candidate for city attorney, points out that the City Attorney’s Office declines to file 46% of the criminal misdemeanor cases they receive from the Seattle Police Department (each of which takes, along with the arrest, about four hours of an officer’s time to prepare).
source

DECLINES, DELAYS, AND
DISMISSALS – WHY MOST
SEATTLE MISDEMEANOR CASES
NEVER GET RESOLVED AND THE
IMPACTS ON PUBLIC SAFETY

So that's why

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien AbductThats true. That hacker must have had the help of Russia!

Probably not. That's the point, his password was so easy to guess that Zippy the Chimp could have figured it out.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien AbductThats true. That hacker must have had the help of Russia!

Probably not. That's the point, his password was so easy to guess that Zippy the Chimp could have figured it out.

Which brings me to my original point that this OP is BS.

With literally thousands of people all over the world around the clock trying to guess President Trump's password, one that easy would have been guessed within minutes of President Trump creating it. Even Twitter denies any evidence of it happening. If the dude did in fact do it then Twitter would have the dude's IP address logged, or at least a strange one from a VPN but nope. No evidence at all. The story is bogus and anyone that believes it is gullible at best.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Everyone appears to be an idiot unless they are saying YOUR opinions coming out of their mouths. If other people have THEIR opinions expel from THEIR mouths, they're all idiots.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yeah, people often go to court for hacking when they didn't hack anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Trump the idiot having a Lysol cocktail

That sure is an idiot!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yeah, people often go to court for hacking when they didn't hack anything.

He didn't go to court.

However, yes, people literally go to court over stuff they didn't do. Happens every single day dude.

Twitter says it didn't happen, the White House says it didn't happen. Only a moron would believe this story.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Let me rephrase...

I often admit to prosecutors things I've done which I haven't.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

no he is not in charge of the nukes. Someone else is looking after them and haven't lost any in the last 4 years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join