It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s On...AOC Says Nancy and Chuck Must Shift Power.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Schumer can stay if he can pressure Joe Biden into canceling 50k of my student debt.

The Government subsidizing student loans and meddling in college is why college is so expensive in the first place. They should take some responsibility for the inflation they let happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
Schumer can stay if he can pressure Joe Biden into canceling 50k of my student debt.

The Government subsidizing student loans and meddling in college is why college is so expensive in the first place. They should take some responsibility for the inflation they let happen.

Isn't likely to happen but it does work on getting millions to vote for you.

Do you know how many millions of people's debt has skyrocketed because of our COVID restrictions? yet nobody is going to wipe that off.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
AOC has always intrigued me. There have been a few things that she says and I'm like, alright, I can like it but then a minute later, her #ing mouth continues to talk and spews some terrible # that makes me regret liking what she said in the first place.

I do believe she has good intentions but I do think she is a tad bit out of reality as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not a bad way to launder dirty money through anonymous donations...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72

I don't like the full on cancel of college debt.

They need to make all loans interest free moving forward and retro. Anyone who has paid off their loans already can then claim a tax credit of the interest paid over said period (max per year I suppose).

I've been paying student loans for 15+ years and I've paid off some and some others are pretty close to being done. If we retro those loans to 0% and interest paid would just be reversed and applied to principle this likely eliminating the loan.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jimmy Dore called her out she was dumb enough to respond.

Now she paints herself into a corner.

I agree with her but don't gaslight me biatch.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
While I (choking) agree with AOC, she has absolutely no idea what she's doing. Challenging entrenched grandmasters at their own game is not for amateurs.

I'm picturing something like this when Nancy & Co. finally have enough:

edit on 17-12-2020 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

You have blown my mind as I sit her contemplating this question:

Who appears more ancient, Nancy Pelosi or Emperor Palpatine?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
AOC has always intrigued me. There have been a few things that she says and I'm like, alright, I can like it but then a minute later, her #ing mouth continues to talk and spews some terrible # that makes me regret liking what she said in the first place.

I do believe she has good intentions but I do think she is a tad bit out of reality as well.
As all Marxists are. They imagine their way is best, thinking that justice is stealing from people who work and giving it away arbitrarily. Their whole idea of justice is messed up. You know they say the road to he!! Is paved with good intentions.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
AOC can saying anything she wants. The real power is with Nancy and no way she’s letting go of power for her or her cronies. Especially now that the deep state is about to have free range after good ‘ol joe gets into office

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join