It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNI Says There Was Indeed 2020 U.S. Election Manipulation by China - Iran - Russia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Trump had help from China, Iran and Russia and still lost.

What a loser.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Trump had help from China, Iran and Russia and still lost.

What a loser.

Here is how to produce an informative post..above 5th grade wording. Observe....

This is a battle between PATRIOTS(Ratcliffe types) and TRAITORS(Krebs types).

BREAKING: Well this is very interesting. On the same day Christopher Krebs, who was the country’s top cybersecurity official during the presidential election (before being fired), testified before the Senate’s Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee about no election interference,…

According to CBS News Catherine Herridge, the Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, is now saying there WAS foreign interference in the 2020 election.
Full article at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

It will be interesting to see who wins! Who's telling the truth, and who's lying.

Maybe the DOJ can threaten the liar with arrest, for screwing around with the National Security of the United States of America.

edit on 12/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
So what of the news crying over and over NO ELECTION FRAUD NEVER. What of the brilliant minds (lol) that post here over and over NO fraud no fraud!!

Credibility just went out the window. And just maybe, the average moron who believes the media bs might just have a "aha" moment...If they can remember past last week.

I now wait to see the desperate narrative rolled out. The news really cornered themselves spamming the no fraud fantasy every single day. So what's it gonna be now? No fraud turns to not enough to matter turns to massive fraud.

This is hanging offence type stuff here. Bigger than a 4 year term of a president for those who are so hung up on trump. Been feeling a sense of inevitability lately and we all get to to witness this epic time in history.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
So what of the news crying over and over NO ELECTION FRAUD NEVER. What of the brilliant minds (lol) that post here over and over NO fraud no fraud!!

Credibility just went out the window. And just maybe, the average moron who believes the media bs might just have a "aha" moment...If they can remember past last week.

I now wait to see the desperate narrative rolled out. The news really cornered themselves spamming the no fraud fantasy every single day. So what's it gonna be now? No fraud turns to not enough to matter turns to massive fraud.

This is hanging offence type stuff here. Bigger than a 4 year term of a president for those who are so hung up on trump. Been feeling a sense of inevitability lately and we all get to to witness this epic time in history.

Yes. Very much something like this. One way, or another

I keep hearing The Talking Heads’ song “Wild, Wild Life”

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Why didn't the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), John Ratcliffe, not stop this Foreign Election Interference in this year's Presidential Election; or at least warn the American public? That is his job discrimination after all.

But now, 4 weeks after the fact; to come out with this information? Why should I believe this man about anything?

He did. Many times. The media chose to ignore it just like they did when he said the Hunter laptop was NOT russian disinfo.

Here's one from august.

DNI Ratcliffe: 'China's 'Sophisticated Influence Campaign...Dwarfs Anything That Any Other Country Is Doing'

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll bet anything Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben are both spinning in their graves. Whats left of their legacy now ?

Wheres the outcry about Mr Muscle ?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So we’re believing in foreign interference in our elections now?

Funny how that works.

Except the Russian interference you all yelled about for 4 years was just a few k ads on FB from Russia that was pro Trump anti Hillary, cheesy stuff like Hillary shown as Satan. To make matters worse, Obama/Hillary instantly latched onto some Russia made her lose, the day after the count, when it was proven than it made no real difference. That in itself made it seem not real. Other than sore loser. She never had a situation where they stopped counting and ballots still coming in days later making her lose. She also never had ballots being dropped off for Trump at 4am and a magical pipe breaking forcing polls to close or Trump/GOP not allowing poll watchers.

There is more proof now, videos, and testimonies that there was foreign interference than 2016. I believe you know this also, just choosing to ignore it.
edit on 17-12-2020 by RetsuUnohana because: spacing

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why didn't the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), John Ratcliffe, not stop this Foreign Election Interference in this year's Presidential Election; or at least warn the American public? That is his job discrimination after all.

But now, 4 weeks after the fact; to come out with this information? Why should I believe this man about anything?

Because it is the election that triggers the assessment according to the EO. The assessment doesn't come first.

The DNI has 45 days AFTER the election to assess and THEN put together the report AFTER those 45 days.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Halfswede

Sorry my guy, but I don’t need Epoch Times to tell me that the election fraud incorporated “Ancient Chinese Secret”....

"You don't change Chinatown, Chinatown change you."

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Until the report says what the interference was, it's a battle between people projecting and everyone else.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Funny how that works.

So did Russia help Biden or help Trump lose this time?

Either way, youve got some 'splainin to do.

If Trump was Russia's golden boy, what was it that changed their tune to throw it for Biden?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Funny how that works.

Well FACTS matter, don't they?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Election cheating and constitutional malpractice report sent to President Trump today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Because it is the election that triggers the assessment according to the EO. The assessment doesn't come first.

The DNI has 45 days AFTER the election to assess and THEN put together the report AFTER those 45 days.

No, the report was due 45 days after the election.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1

Funny how that works.

Well FACTS matter, don't they?

And the president has said nothing about it.
Still.

edit on 12/17/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Election cheating and constitutional malpractice report sent to President Trump today.

mobile.twitter.com...

By some no mark internet "journalist" who also happens to occasionally work for Trump.

File under: even under Sidney Bowel's radar.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Lets see..

Source is The Gateway Pundit .. For those that dont know what that is , by the sites own about page , they are a conservative focused website.

If people are gonna cry that CNN is a liberal website then they should also cry about the various right sites that seem to repeat the same lies now.

In your video clip can tell where the timestamp is that shows the DNI head saying that so I can jump to it and hear the quote.

Except for the fact that most left-winger/never-Trumper news media have been caught lying time and time, and time again.

So perhaps you should concentrate on debunking what was said, or the evidence presented instead of claiming "this isn't a left-wing/never-Trumper news source so I don't want to believe it..."

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Funny how that works.

So did Russia help Biden or help Trump lose this time?

Either way, youve got some 'splainin to do.

If Trump was Russia's golden boy, what was it that changed their tune to throw it for Biden?

Russia, and China and some others, ALWAYS helped Biden/Hillary... Don't forget the evidence that Obama's lap puppet Brennan hid which showed the Russians wanted Hillary to win the 2016 election... Despite the lies to the contrary...

Report: Fmr. CIA Chief Brennan hid intel saying Russia wanted Hillary win in 2016

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Until the report says what the interference was, it's a battle between people projecting and everyone else.

I find it funny how people change there tunes. Before circa 2016 there was no russian interference Trump won and had no help from aanyone. Then we move to 2020 and Trump losses now suddenly Russians chinesee and even space aliens cheated and interfered in our elections.

Weird how things change depending on what people want isnt it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join