It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President Pence To Get COVID-19 Vaccine Publicly On Friday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've gotta say, kudos to Vice President Pence. There are a lot of people full of doubt about the very idea of a vaccine, and it's great some of our lawmakers can set an example and put to rest the misinformation out there.

Vice President Pence will publicly receive a COVID-19 vaccine on Friday, the White House has announced.

Surgeon General Jerome Adams and second lady Karen Pence also will receive the vaccine.

President-elect Joe Biden is expected to receive the vaccine "as soon as next week," a transition official confirmed to NPR. Biden has also said he would get the vaccine publicly.

Pence, who chairs the White House Coronavirus Task Force, and other officials are working to instill trust in the vaccination process. By taking it in public, he hopes to "promote the safety and efficacy of the vaccine and build confidence among the American people," the White House said.

Source

Given the amount of shots Trump most likely took during his COVID19 recovery, maybe he could set an example as well? We're all for herd immunity, how about immunity by a maximized majority taking this vaccine so that we can all get back to normal? As everybody wants?

I won't be hesitating to take this vaccine once it comes out. Millions of us take shots on the daily in this world. You'd figure if there was anything to the anti-vaxx conspiracy theories, there'd be a lot more substance.

Pence.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
I've gotta say, kudos to Vice President Pence. There are a lot of people full of doubt about the very idea of a vaccine, and it's great some of our lawmakers can set an example and put to rest the misinformation out there.

Vice President Pence will publicly receive a COVID-19 vaccine on Friday, the White House has announced.

Surgeon General Jerome Adams and second lady Karen Pence also will receive the vaccine.

President-elect Joe Biden is expected to receive the vaccine "as soon as next week," a transition official confirmed to NPR. Biden has also said he would get the vaccine publicly.

Pence, who chairs the White House Coronavirus Task Force, and other officials are working to instill trust in the vaccination process. By taking it in public, he hopes to "promote the safety and efficacy of the vaccine and build confidence among the American people," the White House said.

Source

Given the amount of shots Trump most likely took during his COVID19 recovery, maybe he could set an example as well? We're all for herd immunity, how about immunity by a maximized majority taking this vaccine so that we can all get back to normal? As everybody wants?

I won't be hesitating to take this vaccine once it comes out. Millions of us take shots on the daily in this world. You'd figure if there was anything to the anti-vaxx conspiracy theories, there'd be a lot more substance.

Pence.

Who cares?

You probably think that he is getting the same things that the sheep will be getting.

edit on 16-12-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Source

Pence.

Who cares?

You probably think that he is getting the same things that the sheep will be getting.

Yeah, like saline. What person in his position would really guinea pig themselves on this crap.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I call BS. Especially since Trump said the WH staff wouldn't be getting any until after front line medical workers and elderly get them. I don't believe any of this BS. The only injections with any type of true compound won't be given to the elite.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hahahaha, as if he's getting the same sh#t We the Peasants are going to get pumped up with. You people who consider Trump Lord and Savior and everyone around him his disciples are SO BRAINWASHED into thinking these people really care about us just because they suck Trump off and are Retardican. Ah, but the Demmytards and Creepy Joe are the only evil scumbags huh? Either you're still in denial about the facts, naive, or just plain not all there.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Hahahaha, as if he's getting the same sh#t We the Peasants are going to get pumped up with. You people who consider Trump Lord and Savior and everyone around him his disciples are SO BRAINWASHED into thinking these people really care about us just because they suck Trump off and are Retardican. Ah, but the Demmytards and Creepy Joe are the only evil scumbags huh? Either you're still in denial about the facts, naive, or just plain not all there.

Um. Neither Trump nor Biden has actively suggested the vaccine should be nationally mandated. Soooooo....

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Watch him like, mutate into something on live tv.

"Whaaaat's haaappennninnggggg to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Take your vaccine if you want. No career politician can be trusted. Even Pence.

As for me, I will let you ‘test’ it for the rest of it since you are so keen to trust your government. I am sure they have your best interest at heart. It isn’t like they unleashed this entire plandemic on us in the first place, right?
edit on 2020/12/16 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Really? I'm definitely getting one now!
Jfc

Also from your junk source...Twitter to debunk covid conspiracy ...and limit any questions

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

More like a TEST pandemic.
A string of paranoia backed by intentionally inaccurate pcr tests and flu symptoms.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Big mistake Mr. Vice President! The odds are better than 99% that something other than CoronaFlu will kill you. Hopefully much later in life!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Why would Trump need to waste a vaccine on himself since he has been through it recently and we need minimum 70%-75% participation for the vaccine to have an effect on stopping the spread.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
These vaccines are not FDA approved and by the looks of some sources are not guaranteed to be effective past 3 months.

The CDC just recently changed the incubation period from 2 weeks closer to 10 days.

There are different testing methods, I've had a friend take 4 tests, the fast results test gave her a false positive. In her individual case, the testing had an accuracy of 75%, anecdotal but still a strong enough case not to believe the infection numbers they're pushing.

The black and white, set in stone facts of this disease are not apparent.

The research and development of this vaccine has not been tested in the long run.

It's going to be like vaping all over again.
It'll be hip and mainstream to do it, then down the line you're going to see articles and articles of its adverse health effects.

Fools rush in.
Wait for the Kirkland brand vaccine.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

who cares...why do you worship politicians and movie stars... they are literal clowns. why would anything they do effect your decision making. unless you are weak minded and/or retarded.

think for yourself.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I disagree it proves absolutely nothing and will likely not change the opinion of anyone to take it.

Politicians doing Politician things. Next

edit on 051231America/ChicagoThu, 17 Dec 2020 11:05:03 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Um. Neither Trump nor Biden has actively suggested the vaccine should be nationally mandated. Soooooo....

well ummmmm thats not a federal government issue now is it.... STATES on the other had have suggested it be mandated... like the Assemblywoman Linda Rosenthal from NY who introduced a bill that would require the state to start planning how to mandate New Yorkers take the COVID-19 vaccine.

no vaccine = no jobby

top topics

join