It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter to China Energy Company CEO - Best Wishes from the Biden Family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Was he just a "Bad egg", or is this a reflection of his parents. I would be embarrassed to have a child that did any of the things he does. He also appears to be unashamed. Seared conscience.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just waiting for Augustus to come into the thread with the inevitable... BiDeN WuN tHe VoTe ThO 60 TiMeZ

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That story could have started off with-

“Hunter discovered this technique after smoking OxyContin of a sheet of tin foil. In between nodding off, he realized his spit was dripping out of the straw as he hovered over his newly found canvas. His saliva, mixed with the swirly black lines created by chasing a pill around the foil as it melted, created an inspirational image on the foil and spawned Hunter’s new passion for blowing random sh*t out of a tube. Hunter sat down with us to talk about his new creative outlet and his goals with it in the future.

Hunter has high aspirations for his art, saying, “My real goal is to be able to make my own Christmas cards entirely written in Chinese to send to China. I know with enough practice, I can figure out how to really control the OxyContin as it melts across the foil. After the third or fourth hit, I start nodding off and that’s when you lose control of the pill, which can ruin a beautiful piece of art.”

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusionfilm
Just waiting for Augustus to come into the thread with the inevitable... BiDeN WuN tHe VoTe ThO 60 TiMeZ

Why? This isn’t about election results or court losses and he’s not a Biden supporter. Some of you guys around here have AMDS as much as some lefties have TDS.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
He seems to have a hard time parting with the straw.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Biden's are even more corrupt than Hillary. I never thought Hillary could be beaten in corruption until now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join