It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska healthcare worker suffered serious 'anaphylactic-like' reaction after getting Pfizers vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oops, may not be Pfizers, but the fact it happened isn't enough to acknowledge.

www.pmlive.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: schuyler

Is that statistically significant? A difference of 0.12%.

Well, would you consider the difference between 0.63% experiencing negative allergic reactions to the vaccine and the approximate 1% of all COVID positives actually dying from the virus to be statistically significant? A difference of 0.37%.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, but by God there's control to be exerted, fear to be spread, and money to be made, ya?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

These "placebos" sound like a wonder drug with much fewer negative connotations when compared with the Big Pharma poisons... where can I obtain a year's supply?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I don't think so. As Phage already said, most placebos are a saline solution.

Sea salt or Himalayan salt?...makes a difference...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

We both know that's unlikely, but that people can "have a reaction" does, of course, question how reliable the inevitable "objections" will be. My grandfather was an MD who worked for a mining company in Colorado. The miners would complain of ailments which he treated with colored sugar water. It worked.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

We both know that's unlikely, but that people can "have a reaction" does, of course, question how reliable the inevitable "objections" will be. My grandfather was an MD who worked for a mining company in Colorado. The miners would complain of ailments which he treated with colored sugar water. It worked.

And some had a reaction to it too I bet...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My mistake. It was the astrazeneca one that used it.

www.astrazeneca.com...

The pooled analysis included data from the COV002 Phase II/III trial in the UK and COV003 Phase III trial in Brazil. Over 23,000 participants are being assessed following two doses of either a half-dose/full-dose regimen or a regimen of two full doses of AZD1222 or a comparator, meningococcal conjugate vaccine called MenACWY or saline. The global trials are evaluating participants aged 18 years or over from diverse racial and geographic groups who are healthy or have stable underlying medical conditions.

edit on 16/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

These "placebos" sound like a wonder drug with much fewer negative connotations when compared with the Big Pharma poisons... where can I obtain a year's supply?

Your kitchen sink and a salt shaker ought to do the trick.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

How many of them died?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
This happens routinely after vaccines. Although fairly rare, it happens often enough that whenever you get a vaccine they tell you to wait 20-30 minutes in their waiting room before leaving.

This is not something to be concerned about.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Don't y'all go ignoring the fact that Lord and Savior Trump called it "100% safe" and "a miracle." Don't also ignore the fact that he doesn't want anyone in the white house to get it but is MORE THAN OKAY with We the Peasants getting pumped up with that poison. Y'all STILL think this man is on our side?????? He's NO DIFFERENT. He is the same as every past puppet/president. He's the same as Creepy Joe, Biden loves the vaccine as much as him.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

How many of them died?

They all got diabetes, but it took awhile to take effect, so the link was never established.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: dug88

That's because the placebo in that study was a meningitis vaccine that's been previously known to cause reactions in people.

Sources?

Coronavirus vaccine: why it’s important to know what’s in the placebo

In some COVID-19 vaccine trials, participants in the control group (the group receiving a placebo) are injected with a saline solution. In other trials, they receive an actual treatment. For example, in the COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford, the control group receives a meningitis and septicaemia vaccine as a placebo

Lancet -Safety and immunogenicity of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2: a preliminary report of a phase 1/2, single-blind, randomised controlled trial

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What if the majority of all the Hearthcare workers were to get sick. (Healthcare workers and the most at risk are 1st in line for the vaccine)Then who will be looking after the patients? If this turns bad due to unforseen reactions then it could adversely effect the outcome of this pandemic.
Anyone think about that.. Or it just won't happen.. Just take the shot like the media tells you.. Nothing bad can happen right.. Right
Uh hu
edit on 16-12-2020 by 68Satellite because: Correction

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
From some of the things I've read about the Pfizer's vaccine its the second shot four weeks later that just about knocks people flat. The people that were in the vaccine tests said after the second shot be prepared to to the day after off to recover.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Well, would you consider the difference between 0.63% experiencing negative allergic reactions to the vaccine and the approximate 1% of all COVID positives actually dying from the virus to be statistically significant? A difference of 0.37%.

I'll give you Phage's response in advance...

"DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT HOSPITAL BEDS????!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
rash is a covid symptom

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No body has said how a number of recipients in Australia tested positive for HIV after the jab. They cancelled 51 million doses after this was found.

www.google.com...
edit on 17/12/2020 by 20Eyes1974 because: Added link

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: ATruGod

Someone posted this in a thread a week or two ago from the FDA.

Thank God. Diarrhea isn't on the list. I can run out and get vaccinated now.
I know drug companies like to cover their ass, but that's a long and horrible list of potential side effects.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join