It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska healthcare worker suffered serious 'anaphylactic-like' reaction after getting Pfizers vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Whole Title: Alaska healthcare worker with no history of drug allergies suffered serious 'anaphylactic-like' reaction after getting Pfizers vaccine
Alaska-he althcare-worker-suffered-allergic-reaction

Thought I'd start a thread to start listing side effects and reactions to the Vaccines.

Three People familiar with that matter told New York Times that the person was Hospitalized and in stable condition Wednesday Morning

Heres another Coronavirus Vaccine Side Effects: Some Suffer Bell's Palsy After Inoculation, FDA Reveal

So
#1 anaphylactic-like' reaction
#2 Bells Palsey

Any Others?
edit on 16-12-2020 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Someone posted this in a thread a week or two ago from the FDA.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yep I'm aware of that, so what We can't bring it up again? BTW it also says possible adverse effects, so this thread is Confirming (apparently) some of those possibilities.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I’ll take the Covid please.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So? Observe:

In the Pfizer-BioNTech study of 42,000 people, the rate was about the same in those who got the coronavirus vaccine versus those who got a dummy shot. U.S. Food and Drug Administration reviewers who examined the study’s safety data found that 137 — or 0.63 percent — of vaccine recipients reported symptoms suggestive of an allergic reaction, compared to 111 — or 0.51 percent — in the placebo group.
Source

What's really of interest here is the number of people who got a placebo: .51% had an allergic reaction compared to .63% who actually got the vaccine.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That's because the placebo in that study was a meningitis vaccine that's been previously known to cause reactions in people.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So? Observe:

In the Pfizer-BioNTech study of 42,000 people, the rate was about the same in those who got the coronavirus vaccine versus those who got a dummy shot. U.S. Food and Drug Administration reviewers who examined the study’s safety data found that 137 — or 0.63 percent — of vaccine recipients reported symptoms suggestive of an allergic reaction, compared to 111 — or 0.51 percent — in the placebo group.
Source

What's really of interest here is the number of people who got a placebo: .51% had an allergic reaction compared to .63% who actually got the vaccine.

Makes you wonder what’s in The placebo.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Is that statistically significant? A difference of 0.12%.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Salt water.

Protocol
edit on 12/16/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This type of thing is fairly common but since everyone is watching this particular vaccine it gets the attention.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That's because the placebo in that study was a meningitis vaccine that's been previously known to cause reactions in people.

Sources?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Someone strap Bill Gates down and give him some of this bat aids cure juice.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

This type of thing is fairly common but since everyone is watching this particular vaccine it gets the attention.

Everybody seems to have forgotten the Swine Flu debacle of 1976...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm going to confer with my Facebook Medical people.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He is just being selfless! He is turning his shot down so that the poor unwashed, uneducated masses might have a minuscule chance to thrive! We should all be super gracious to bill and kiss his feet for his unending desire to sterilize us all for our own good.

a reply to: Lysergic

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And that is the tip of the iceberg.

The long term effects Are UNKNOWN..........I'll just repeat that for the clown show that supports this kind of medical science quackery.

The # long term effects are UNKNOWN............. and by long term I mean 6 months SMH FFS.

What we do know is that people die. Some people die when they get the flu, some people even die when they get tangled up in their bedsheets. These are unfortunate unintended events.....but that's life. Injections of # that you don't know the effects of......not so much.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The study itself....

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1

The study itself....

Incorrect

These 2 investigational RNA vaccine candidates, with the addition of saline placebo, are the 3 potential study interventions that may be administered to a study participant

Protocol

edit on 12/16/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
The long term effects Are UNKNOWN..........I'll just repeat that for the clown show that supports this kind of medical science quackery.

The # long term effects are UNKNOWN............. and by long term I mean 6 months SMH FFS.

What we do know is that people die. Some people die when they get the flu, some people even die when they get tangled up in their bedsheets. These are unfortunate unintended events.....but that's life. Injections of # that you don't know the effects of......not so much.

All of these things can be said of the virus as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't think so. As Phage already said, most placebos are a saline solution.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join