It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So They're Already Caught Faking Covid Vaccine Injections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Think for a moment. If it was fake why didn't they use any old safe liquid in the needle? If they were actually trying to fake it they'd have faked it better.

That's simple, they believe the public is stupid.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Or maybe they staged the scene for a photo? You know like Trump holding the Bible in front of the church??

"When everything is a conspiracy it's YOU that's the conspiracy."

Yeah. I do believe the news station that covered it would have known it was staged and not have to do a follow up to find out what happened.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think they were doing that one spdcific one and either A. Thought we were dumb or B. They were being dumb or C. AOTA. He probably already got his dose and this was done for show for the news.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
All these hilarious celebrity demonstrations that the vaccine is safe because, look, I’m taking it..!

Just, wow! Do they really think the public are that dumb? Or are the public really that?

Sure, I’ve called them sheeple more than once, but you’d need to have serious cognitive issues to not recognise that we at home have no idea what’s in that syringe being pumped into a celeb, or politician on the nightly news.

Imagine a novel in which a dinner host makes a gesture to assure his guests that the food isn’t poisoned by taking a spoonful of the soup that was poured out of sight in the kitchen...

A writer would never write this, because they know the reader would call them out, saying that’s pointless - why would the guests fall for that?

Readers (and viewers) demand a higher standard of logic and character motivation from an author, or screenwriter. So why don’t they require that of their leaders? Why do the rules of reasoning in fiction make more sense to the sheeple than the rules of reasoning in real life?

This is what makes this empty syringe story ring hollow for me. If you want to fake this to fool people into taking it, then why risk such a huge endeavour with an obviously empty syringe. Just pump them with vitamins, or something equally harmless. For that reason this bizarre episode seems more like a one-off mishap for reasons other than grand conspiracy.

edit on 19-12-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
edit on 19-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Let me get this straight, the video you shared, zooms in and you do not actually see the needle enter her arm.

She does not flinch and exclaims I didn't even feel it.

Why do you suppose they had to re-enact it?

Why during the reenactment did they leave the cap on?

Thank you for logging in, attempting to excoriate me and only proving the point of my original post.

Imagine how great the internet would be if people actually fact checked # themselves instead of just believing everything they see and read from people they do not know.

Lulz

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSaturday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo
excoriate

I learnt a new word today 😀

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join