It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So They're Already Caught Faking Covid Vaccine Injections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'll take a fake shot as long as I get a card saying i got the vaccine. Can i wear a pretend mask as well?

I give you permission.
LOL.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You know sometimes I think they have a plan with this whole Covid sham.

But then I see things like this , A fake injection which by the way does not surprise me at all .

What surprises me is that they didn't at least have saline in the syringe to make the injection seem legit . They were stupid enough to just stick the Patient with an empty syringe and not think for a second someone was paying attention.

So it seems to me there is no real plan with Covid-19 , it seems to me they are just making this up as they go along .

People really are ignorant those on the inside and those on the out are equally ignorant , we are the Blind leading the Blind we truly are.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

My thoughts exactly. Faked for TV.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Is it not possible that this was for TV purposes, and that no vaccine was actually administered on this occasion?

It was done for TV...

No conspiracy here...

I swear, some people just need to use common sense and not jump to an immediate, "It's all lies, they're trying to kill us" argument at every opportunity...

Vaccines are proven medicine.... They have been for over 100 years...

Grow up and med up!

PA.

Yeah ! It's completely normal and acceptable, that our governments and agencies use tactics learned from show-biz and big PR firms !!

They don't have to be 'real' injections, as long as the spectacle does the job of getting the people to clamor for a return to the promised-land.

If politicians were honest and forthright with us : nobody would vote for them !

Hooray for our lying politicians, and bull#ting taxpayer-funded PR agencies !!

Better hurry and get our vaccines quick !!

No time to ask why health-authorities are suppressing treatments like HQ and Invermectin.
Don't even think about those proven medicines.
Take the experimental vaccine !!

Yea !!
Happy times for all !!

It's not like Pfizer has ever harmed people before, sheesh...
Well maybe, but it's just the cost of doing business...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Seeing that, it's my belief that there will be fake vaccines and the dems are going to use that as an excuse to say "Well if people just got vaccinated, wore their masks more often, stayed home or scocial distanced more often, we would be over this already."

That's how they stole the election, they scared enough people to stay home and had less eyes watching them as they did their slight of hand routine, even though there were slip ups here and there with the movement of false ballots, too many people ....sorry, SHEEPle as usual made their excuses for them and turned a blind eye to the evidence that others brought forward.
edit on 17-12-2020 by joecruddas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Just another example of our MSM being lazy and stupid. They really do think they can fool everyone.

To be fair, they can fool most people.

Joe Biden got elected President. That’s all the proof you need.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So....did they stick that person with an old, used, empty syringe?

I'd like to know how it happened.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

A quick search will show you that what you posted is wrong, do some research, there is a full video showing how she actually got the shot, after that they wanted a reenactment for a photo. Stop spreading nonsense, and if anyone else reads this, please, please, do your own searching , deny ignorance. It works both ways, don't blindly believe mainstream and don't take what a random guy on the internet says as a sacred word.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: foofighter00

Uh...so they just stuck her with an empty syringe for show?

Cha, right.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not shocked at all, sadly.
The vaccine is not what you think it is. Something is up.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: foofighter00

A quick search will show you that what you posted is wrong, do some research, there is a full video showing how she actually got the shot, after that they wanted a reenactment for a photo. Stop spreading nonsense, and if anyone else reads this, please, please, do your own searching , deny ignorance. It works both ways, don't blindly believe mainstream and don't take what a random guy on the internet says as a sacred word.

It was not just some random Guy on the internet .

It was a local news station filming the whole event in real time . Do you really think they would have made an entire story questioning the empty syringe incident , If they them selves new that it was just staged for a Reenactment ?

And I'm pretty sure they would have known it was a reenactment seeing as how they were there filming it in real time .

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
And I'm pretty sure they would have known it was a reenactment seeing as how they were there filming it in real time .

Yes...this.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Not surprised at all!

Back in April the Queensland Premier got busted "taking" a vaccine as well.

Lol someone better zoom in when Obama/Bush/Clinton "take" the rona vaccine.

It is for the sheep.

Fake news. People like you that believe any old # they see and use it to push their views when it is debunked with a two second web-search is part of the reason I don't log in here any more and hate the internet in general.

The FULL video you see her getting the injection. What you posted was a click bait edit that shows when she RE-ENACTED getting the injection for the media.

Let me show you how you and those who starred you are morons.

Sorry, had to log in and show up your bull# for what it is. Thanks for making me do that. Back to the shadows.

# ATS has gone to the dogs hasn't it?

Imagine how great the internet would be if people actually fact checked # themselves instead of just believing everything they see and read from people they do not know.

I miss when ATSers used to actually spend 2 seconds fact checking # they posted.
edit on 18-12-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Couldn't agree more... Star for you sir...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Yes keep defending the propaganda telling us to unquestioningly accept the vaccine. That is the right choice.

a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
How did they let that out? There is nothing in the syringe, and yeah, the plunger is down. What is the point of that?

How many photo opps that you see on TV do you think are real?

The media is so picky that they want multiple takes.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It was not just some random Guy on the internet .

It was a local news station filming the whole event in real time . Do you really think they would have made an entire story questioning the empty syringe incident , If they them selves new that it was just staged for a Reenactment ?

Think for a moment. If it was fake why didn't they use any old safe liquid in the needle?

If they were actually trying to fake it they'd have faked it better.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't need a "quick search" to know your post is disinformation.

The video I posted shows that the t.v. station - which would obviously include the cameraman present at the time - didn't know why the injection was faked and they had to "reach out to the hospital". They could easily have asked the on-site producer or camera man who - in your distorted view - asked for the "reenactment", hey, what happened here.

Obviously they are either grossly incompetent such that they don't know how to ask their own people a simple question - or they got caught.

Out of a hospital full of people supposedly waiting to get this shot, they had to do a reenactment because they "missed one"?

Doesn't pass the **duuhhhhh** test. I'll trust my own eyes and ears, thank youi.

Also fakes injection claims are popping up all around the place.
edit on 18-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
The plunger is already pushed in before the needle is injected into this guy's arm.

I guess the surprising part is that the t.v. news actually did a follow up, caught on camera from the day-before's news piece.

KTSM Caught Hospital Giving Fake Injections

They just had to redo the shot - happens all the time.

They are of course not going to give her a second vaccine just for the redo.

LOL okay shill.

-> blew the first shot
-> hospital full of hundreds of people waiting for an injection who could be recorded
-> has to instead re-do and fake the injection again, doing an obviously fake job of it
-> "happens all the time"

Well that is just the thing, isn't it?

They have a hospital full of perfectly willing participants, yet in your book they decide to film the one who DOESN'T want a vaccination, fake it and decide to film and air THAT shot?

Really?

You find it MORE plausible that they decided to not use a willing participant and to not inject normal saline, but simply publicly NOT inject anything ..to fool you?

Nah.

They just had to. redo the shot.

To have someone, who already signed a waiver, sit down again would by far be the easiest onsite solution when doing the report.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Or maybe they staged the scene for a photo? You know like Trump holding the Bible in front of the church??

"When everything is a conspiracy it's YOU that's the conspiracy."

edit on 18-12-2020 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join