It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So They're Already Caught Faking Covid Vaccine Injections

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The plunger is already pushed in before the needle is injected into this guy's arm.

I guess the surprising part is that the t.v. news actually did a follow up, caught on camera from the day-before's news piece.

KTSM Caught Hospital Giving Fake Injections
edit on 16-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How did they let that out? There is nothing in the syringe, and yeah, the plunger is down. What is the point of that?
edit on 16-12-2020 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Not surprised at all!

Back in April the Queensland Premier got busted "taking" a vaccine as well.

Lol someone better zoom in when Obama/Bush/Clinton "take" the rona vaccine.

It is for the sheep.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
The plunger is already pushed in before the neelde is injected into this guy's arm.

I guess the surprising part is that the t.v. news actually did a follow up, caught on camera from the day-before's news piece.

Everything is fake. Question everything. Believe nothing.

Deception has become the order of the day. They lie when it's easier and makes more sense to tell the truth. They lie for the sake of the lie. The promulgation and promotion of any lie ultimately serves the purpose of weakening the resolve of every one - especially those who initially see through the deception - to resist and nay-say it. The old adage is that if “Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.” This is sometimes called the illusion of truth effect. It is useful for establishing and entrenching propaganda.

These are not accidents. These are not "glitches." They are done on purpose with an end in mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
MSM fools the Public again !!!! 🤣🤣☠️🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

LMFAO...thanks for that, I haven't seen that before.

One of the key things about that idiot is she has consistently demonstrated that there's one rule for her, her friends and anybody else she decides.......and an entirely different set of rules for everybody else.....Just another piece of ...... that's floated to the top.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The plunger is already pushed in before the needle is injected into this guy's arm.

LOL. They'll get smart eventually. Just inject saline. That's how I practiced until I got comfortable. At least it'll look more authentic.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

LMFAO...thanks for that, I haven't seen that before.

One of the key things about that idiot is she has consistently demonstrated that there's one rule for her, her friends and anybody else she decides.......and an entirely different set of rules for everybody else.....Just another piece of ...... that's floated to the top.

Oh absolutely!

Never heard of her before, but she reeks of the holier then though energy and I am not surprised that is what you have experienced. '

Damn swamp is Global, flush it all!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
But I thought it supposed to curb the population by making wamen sterile, but now they aint even injecting that shizz into them?

Get your # together NWO.

I am unamused.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
But I thought it supposed to curb the population by making wamen sterile, but now they aint even injecting that shizz into them?

Get your # together NWO.

I am unamused.

Or they're only injecting the undesirables.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

All jokes aside, the clinical trials were not very...diverse. So there is no telling what the side effects or even effectiveness will be on certain population groups. But that is being kept pretty quiet.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That’s the placebo.

Not so sleight of hand here though.
edit on 16/12/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
#ing scamming bastards.
I will not take any “vaccine” without a large upfront payment.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If they pass me a placebo or fake shot altogether, do I still get the "vaccinated" log in my records for when it'll be required to buy sell and travel?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
When they call ole Nothin to get his vaccine : will take one of the fake ones, please.

Or is that only available for the useful-idiot, unconscious-enabler crowd ?

edit on 16-12-2020 by Nothin because: sp

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Politicians advocating Anything is a big red flag and a # off as far as I am concerned. I’m a mild mannered Aussie. I’m sure some of my countrymen will express themselves much more colourfully then me and I would agree with them.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm figuring they'll get the nice safe saline.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

I'm figuring they'll get the nice safe saline.

Well that's the weird thing, is why didn't they at least try to do a better fake?

The theory on other threads is that they want to make their lying and cheating so "in your face, whaddya going to do about it?" just to rub it on how much power they have.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's why a load of top people are actors because they need an actor for the job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join