It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China PLA is Training its Pilots in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I did a double take on this is morning . China is training its future aviators at decommissioned Air force base in Canada. it is in the providence of Alberta at Red Dear . It appears this has been going for some time and has been confirmed by other sources according to the story. China has been conducting training at the decommissioned base for years . Questions I have Was this done in secret ? And has Canada gone full communist? kind of reminds me of 1963 Cuba and the Blockade. This time it could be Canada.

They train for a about a year and half then return to china, It appears the source "Rebel News" has confirmed this. There are other sites and a you tube video now reporting on this, seems to be a real story here. Military or Civilian Training or Both ?

China Training in Canada

Rebel News Conformation

last link kind of reads like a UK paper,but looks like they got some real conformation with documents of the government of Canada . Anyway its something to check out and be aware of . Can anyone in Alberta confirm this , I know we have lots of member's from Canada on ATS . to My neighbors to the north Check for the Big Yellow - Red Star on the Air Craft when looking up.

edit on 16-12-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The people haven’t but the government has.

a reply to: SJE98

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Apparently Trudeau and Jacinda Ahern have been very PRO Chinese, given the Chinese history of abhorrent human right's abuse and current expansionist imperialistic policy all I can say is the Canadians need to send there prime minister a lot of complaint's as do the New Zealanders with there leader.

This is like backstabbing there friends in the back.

And who are those pilot's going to fight?, Indian pilot's and possibly also NATO in the future as well as potentially Russia.

Who's training them?.

It will come back to bite him very hard on the arse, then again Biden may be an Appeasement kind of leader for the US so we shall have to wait and see if his term marks the end of US and NATO supremacy as if he back's down to China it very well may.

You don't need some idiot letting Chinese train to kill western pilot's though, what the hell is going through Trudeau's mind allowing this, I mean does he really believe that they will be good for his nation because they wont, if he want's to safeguard Canadas claim on the arctic sea he needs the US not China bloody idiot.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
I did a double take on this is morning . China is training its future aviators at decommissioned Air force base in Canada. it in the providence of Alberta at Red Dear . It appears this has been going for some time and has been confirmed by other sources according to the story. China has been conducting training at the decommissioned base for years . Questions I have Was this done in secret ? And has Canada gone full communist? kind of reminds me of 1963 Cuba and the Blockade. This time it could be Canada.

They train for a about a year and half then return to china, seem the source Rebel News has confirmed this. there are other site and a you tube video now reporting on this. seems to be a real story here.

China Training in Canada

Rebel News Conformation

last link kind of reads like a UK paper , anyway its something to check out and be aware of . Can anyone in Alberta confirm this , I know we have lots of member's from Canada on ATS

The Part 141 school near Portland is about 90% Chinese students for the past 10 years that I know of... Pilots are and will be in short supply in any foreseeable future. China realizes this within their own country so they are putting 1000s of people through different pilot programs all over the place.

Nothing really to see here...

edit on 16-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I called this bs a week ago and keep seeing it so I have to agree and realize it might not be bs.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That was my next question , " Who is Training them and on what aircraft "? Obviously the China CCP is paying for this so it must be Military related training.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

www.cbc.ca...

Trudeau remarked in admiration about how china's basic dictatorship allowed the economy to turn around. Reminds me of Trump. Complimenting leaders who torture their fellow country men.

They play buddies with those who oppose every ethics and morality that free countries are supposed to stand for.

The u.s. is no different. We oppose china but play very nice with saudia arabia and even north korea with Trump.

Saudia Arabia is just as brutal as china.
edit on 16-12-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't agree There is a lot see here. I do remember Osoma Bid Ladin doing the same this for his people and look what happened. I'm a trained military aviator, there is allot china could learn from our aircraft , I just hope these school instructors don't start bragging to them about any classified avionic systems. Some of these trainers are former military in the USA. I corrected a F-16 driver at an air show because I out ranked him for pointing out some classified avionics systems .He didn't tell anyone at the static display anything what it was used for , but you never know slip of the tongue by accident. For ATS'er Part 141 is more of a formal aspect to flight training, it's very structured. It's offered more at the community college level , some community colleges offer flight training part 141 programs. This type of instruction is far superior than "lean to fly "course at your local airport.

I may be a little to cautious here but you get the point.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If true..not liking this at all!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

They're not PLA, they're civilian airline pilots. If you watch the video he even says "no, for the airlines". Chinese airline pilots are going through schools in several countries, including the US. There's nothing classified to show them. There's a Canadian flight school that operates there, and just installed a flight simulator there.
edit on 12/16/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Red Dawn in the making, if true
edit on 16 12 2020 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

It's true and not true, and would be far from Red Dawn even if they were PLA pilots. China couldn't pull off anything like that, even if they had several battalions of pilots in Canada training. The pilots up there are for commercial training, not military. Even if they were military, they don't have their own aircraft there, weapons systems, or anything else that they would need. Then they'd have to have the logistical support they don't have to move troops to support them, weapons to supply them, and everything else they'd need.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I trust you Zap but then again its still 2020 you know

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm no expert but it occurs to me

they can get basic flight training in Canada

and get advanced military training back in China

and of course the Chinese military uses transport and utility craft. they can subcontract their training to Canada and use their military training for combat air.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

China also has a massive fleet of airliners that need pilots. They have thousands of pilots in training in other countries. Air China alone has 437 aircraft. China Southern, including their cargo planes, has 616 aircraft. China Eastern, the third of "The Big Three" in China, has 569 aircraft in their fleet. In 2014, six of 48 airlines with over 100 aircraft in their fleets were in China. Three of the 10 biggest at the time were in China. They were predicting that by this year, there would be 13 airlines in China with over 100 aircraft in their fleet. One airline was expected to go from 13 aircraft in 2014 to 80-100 by this year. That's explosive growth that requires a lot of pilots. Far more than they could train just in China.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I dunno, last time I heard about Chinese troops being trained in Canada was a few months ago, that time it was supposedly in Stanley Park and on Saltspring Island and I can say without a doubt that was completely and totally not true....so not sure how much I believe this.

Though, Trudeau really does have a troubling friendliness towards china.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't agree There is a lot see here. I do remember Osoma Bid Ladin doing the same this for his people and look what happened. I'm a trained military aviator, there is allot china could learn from our aircraft , I just hope these school instructors don't start bragging to them about any classified avionic systems. Some of these trainers are former military in the USA. I corrected a F-16 driver at an air show because I out ranked him for pointing out some classified avionics systems .He didn't tell anyone at the static display anything what it was used for , but you never know slip of the tongue by accident. For ATS'er Part 141 is more of a formal aspect to flight training, it's very structured. It's offered more at the community college level , some community colleges offer flight training part 141 programs. This type of instruction is far superior than "lean to fly "course at your local airport.

I may be a little to cautious here but you get the point.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. It is a Part 141 school, so typically they get their private in a C-152 (clown car) then a C-172 for instrument, then commercial in a small multi-engine aircraft. No CFI... Then back home...

Avionic is standard 6 pack and some old Garmin 530 GPS...lol

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm a big fan of Rebel Media there is zero proof what so ever its the PLA training there period. I'm not saying there won't be but for now this is unsubstantiated speculation.

edit on 16-12-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
China has made it clear that US forces are not welcome north of the 38th parallel.

Time for the US to reciprocate and make Chinese forces unwelcome south of the 55th.
edit on 16-12-2020 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
Red Dawn in the making, if true

If you knew how many Blue Berets Tim Hortons Employees see in Canada you would soil your Dungarees.

new topics

top topics

join