It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting things straight.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, Kathy Griffin pretty much cut her own head off with that little stunt.

Not worried about that has-been at all!

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

So why are you still discussing her?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Wow, you read a lot don't you???

Uhhhhh, because I was responding to a poster who mentioned her, that's why!!

The post is even referenced in my response! LOL!

But now that you brought it up...why are YOU so defensive about her???? Wish you could just make that little stunt go away, like it never happened???? Hmmmmm???

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

But now that you brought it up...why are YOU so defensive about her???? Wish you could just make that little stunt go away, like it never happened???? Hmmmmm???

Who's defending her?

I'm merely challenging your obsession with her. For someone who just happened to be accidentally discussing her, you have a lot of strong emotion...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
OP offers what I'm sure is thought of as a reasonable, logical attempt to communicate with folks they see as on the other side. They are asking those people to consider their position and how they feel.

Then they go on to ridicule what they see as the "other side" and chant about feelz.

I am certainly on the "other side" from those who want to trample the Constitution and install Trump over the votes of the American people in both the popular vote and Electoral College. So I guess it's valid to talk about just "two sides" for simplicities sake.

You can either hear this if you're actually interested in trying to find some common ground, or you can keep up with the regular harangue.

To us, it looks like you Trump supporters have absolutely lost your mind and you are living in a parallel world. We hear Trump say stupid crap like he turned the economy around completely in one month, that he rebuilt the military in a year, that our soliders didn't even have bullets for their guns, and he restored all that. Which is quite simply all a load of crap.

Then we saw you guys line right up behind him and start defending those blatant and obvious lies. What the hell? Some of us thought ... what's going on? And then it kept going, nothing that Trump did, no matter how wrong it was, was ever wrong for you guys. Then came things like the Mueller Report that plainly said there was Russian interference, and that Trump's election team had cooperated with those efforts. Was it "COLUSION"? No, there is no such crime. What was clear though was that several members of Trump's team sought out and cooperated with Russian agents ... and what did we hear?

TOTALLY EXONERATED!!! TRUMP is innocent! RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA ...

When that's not even in the ballpark of what the Mueller Report says, in fact, it says that if they had found anything that would have exonerated him, they would have presented it. There wasn't anything.

Slowly along the path of the last four years, an alternate world was created. From our perspective many of you now live in that world. And now, you can't accept the results of one of the most secure elections in history (statement from the Trump Administration) and support any effort to reverse the will of the people and install Trump INCLUDING CIVIL WAR.

We ask for the evidence of this voter fraud and election tampering, and you post Youtube videos. You talk about affidavits that have been either debunked or have had the confusion explained by elections officials. The effort from Trump's legal team and the Powell/Wood team have been LUDICROUS. We see this and think, surely they will wake up now.

But you don't. In fact, you think that we who are supporting the 50 states that have certified their slates of Electors, whose Electors have voted and BIden won, and will be affirmed and sworn in ... you think we're traitors for following the law and supporting the Constittuion.

By the way on "our side" we have the Supreme Court, the Congress, State Governors who are ardent Trump supporters, Judges who were appointed by Trump, etc. etc. etc. and you STILL CLAIM THAT all of us are part of some grand conspiracy to cheat Trump out of not just a victory, but a LAND SLIDE victory ... that he wouldn't have if there was the very voter fraud you claim stole it from him.

It's maddening. It's absurd. You may be living in parallel world ... but if you try to bring down the Untied States of America we will stop you if it comes to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Do the Math
213,799,467.00 ...registered voters

66.2% voted that equals 141.5 million voters.
If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden.
This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden..

There was more votes than registered voters.

The Bunker down mindset is sounding better everyday.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Do the Math
213,799,467.00 ...registered voters

66.2% voted that equals 141.5 million voters.
If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden.
This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden..

There was more votes than registered voters.

The Bunker down mindset is sounding better everyday.

What's the source for your numbers?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

worldpopulationreview.com...

we have 213.8 million registered voters
about a 1/3 down the page its got a real easy Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020

edit on 26-12-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

edit on 26-12-2020 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

worldpopulationreview.com...

we have 213.8 million registered voters
about a 1/3 down the page its got a real easy Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020

Yeah, I've got ya. I drop those numbers into a spreadsheet and I get a total of 214,999,283.

These are supposedly drawn from each States Secretary of State's office at the time of the 2020 election? I don't see that statement.

Where are you getting the 66.2% voted figure from?

edit on 26-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No matter. Your stats are basically reposted from the material via the Gateway Pundit from a tweet by a guy named Binney. (Source)

The 66.2% number is from the Washington Post and is not the percentage of registered voters but the percentage of eligible voters (folks over 18 years old, not felons, etc.)

The most updated number is 66.7% of eligible voters voted in 2020, and that stat is from Statista

The number you pulled from World Population Review is the number of registered voters at some point, not eligible voters.

Here's a link to the United States Elections Project

The link tells you how they calculated eligible voters and what stats they drew on and provides a spreadsheet of same. Their percentage of eligible voters agrees with the number from Statista.

Their calculation of eligible voters is 238,247,182.

66.7% of that number is 158,910,870 which should be approximately the total number of votes.

Here's a link to their spreadsheet.

So, now, the votes for each candidate. I picked Cook Political Report

Biden 81,281,502 votes
Trump 74,222,593 votes

Total 158,394,605 votes counted so far, which is decently clsoe to the estimate from the other two sources.

Also, in your calculation after Binney ... you fail to mention why we should assume all 74 million Trump votes were valid? Just a passing observation.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
No matter. Your stats are basically reposted from the material via the Gateway Pundit from a tweet by a guy named Binney. (Source)

The 66.2% number is from the Washington Post and is not the percentage of registered voters but the percentage of eligible voters (folks over 18 years old, not felons, etc.)

The most updated number is 66.7% of eligible voters voted in 2020, and that stat is from Statista

The number you pulled from World Population Review is the number of registered voters at some point, not eligible voters.

Here's a link to the United States Elections Project

The link tells you how they calculated eligible voters and what stats they drew on and provides a spreadsheet of same. Their percentage of eligible voters agrees with the number from Statista.

Their calculation of eligible voters is 238,247,182.

66.7% of that number is 158,910,870 which should be approximately the total number of votes.

Here's a link to their spreadsheet.

So, now, the votes for each candidate. I picked Cook Political Report

Biden 81,281,502 votes
Trump 74,222,593 votes

Total 158,394,605 votes counted so far, which is decently clsoe to the estimate from the other two sources.

Also, in your calculation after Binney ... you fail to mention why we should assume all 74 million Trump votes were valid? Just a passing observation.

For my own credibility I should have done more research ..after I logged out of this sight ,I got on my phone and I cant find
the 2020 registration censuses the sight I was reading from posted .....no it wasn't Facebook.
But some fact check sight said it was all fake.
so I came back to clear my name & of course repercussions already....my bad.

what you posted was what I found on my phone....I cant find the real 2020 censuses anywhere.

Hey.... fact checkers didn't exist until the truth started to get out......SORRY

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

We are all trying to figure this stuff out. At least you posted something realistic rather than empty claims from Twitter.

You have guts. No need at all to apologize to me. You're trying to find the best facts you can to figure this out.

Best of the season to you and yours.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join