It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting things straight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: blueman12

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!!

So nobody is accurate? :-)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Logic...and proportion...fails on those neither logical...nor proportionally aware of the need to propogate info. Even wrong.

Trump knows this. Chess anyone?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

your obvious pathetic troll attempts are obvious, and don't deserve any response, but I have been consistent across the board that no matter who they are, no matter what letter they have beside their name, if they are doing something illegal, they need to be punished. Now be a good little troll and rummage through all my posts to see if you can find something to blubber about, K?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trying to preach consistency.

There's been a troll President for 4 years and you were too much of a coward to say anything about it.
And suddenly after he loses your on here talking about unity, fairness and "obvious trolls". Give it a rest.

There was no steal. Trump lost. You can pen the same thread a dozen times pleading with people to feed your inability to deal with it but it won't change the outcome.

You are doing everything you've whined and trolled the left about for 4 years. Its going to be a tough few years for you at this rate.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

There's been a troll President for 4 years and you were too much of a coward to say anything about it.
And suddenly after he loses your on here talking about unity, fairness and "obvious trolls". Give it a rest.

There was no steal. Trump lost. You can pen the same thread a dozen times pleading with people to feed your inability to deal with it but it won't change the outcome.

You are doing everything you've whined and trolled the left about for 4 years. Its going to be a tough few years for you at this rate.

What an absolute croc you are! You're full of it! Who trolled who again????? I think the left spent their entire last 4 years trolling Trump, NOT the other way around!! Laughable you would suggest different!

What you should really be taking notice of is the absolute shockingly stark contrasts between the behavior of the left after Trump got elected versus the behavior of the right after Biden. Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen anyone wearing a vagina hat and screaming at the sky yet...have you? **shrug** Haven't seen anyone on the right burning anything down either...have you? And you want to act like your moral compass is better than that of the right???

What a JOKE you are!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Logic...and proportion...fails on those neither logical...nor proportionally aware of the need to propogate info. Even wrong.

Trump knows this. Chess anyone?

Incorrect.

Logic and proportion are not dependent on anything but their own consistent rules.

Mr. Trump has proven time and time again that his decision-making is limited to his gut reactions, not logical and not proportional.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Please.

A certain number of Trump supporters believe in that there is a conspiracy between Republican State Governors and Secretaries of State, the DOJ, the FBI, Bill Barr, Homeland Security, State and Federal Judges (60+) and the f-ing Supreme Court of the United States.

This conspiracy still exists despite every single piece of "evidence" being either dismissed or disproven.

And in response to this conspiracy, a certain number of Trump supporters are calling for martial law, military tribunals, and anybody that disagrees with their point of view be executed.

Tell me, which is more extreme? Vagina hats or a totalitarian dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Except for one thing...the fires and the severed effigy heads and the screams at the sky were all real.

Seen any severed Biden heads in effigy yet??? And I doubt you will.

So, to your question; which is more extreme???? Hmmmmm????

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
That remains to be seen right, Biden isn't even in office yet

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

True, I will agree with that. So, maybe I'm projecting a little bit.

Guilty.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Except for one thing...the fires and the severed effigy heads and the screams at the sky were all real.

Have I seen multiple calls for military tribunals, declaration of martial law and calls for execution of anyone who doesn't agree with the Stop the Steal nonsense?

Yes, yes I have. Are you that threatened by Kathy Griffin?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Have I seen multiple calls for military tribunals, declaration of martial law and calls for execution of anyone who doesn't agree with the Stop the Steal nonsense?

apparently enough folks were to force her to apologize. Is there some kind of troll award going on this week?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

Dude. Your 4 years of dumb peeps saying dumb things and making loud, stupid noises at the big blue above has only just begun. And your already fraying at the edges and crumbling under the pressure. Lol

Weak.

It’s going to be a tough few years for you at this rate hombre!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Vagina hats for sure. I heard child soldiers in the Congo are donning xunt hats and terrorising their enemies. “The Amazons are coming and their walking on their hands again!”

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66

apparently enough folks were to force her to apologize. Is there some kind of troll award going on this week?

Were you intimidated by Kathy Griffin too? Did you feel better when she got days of free publicity and then said she was sorry? Jeez.

Do you fail to comprehend that just because someone disagrees with you that doesnt' make them a troll? Really, it's tiresome that you end virtually every comment you make with that crap.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I thought they were pussy hats.

Pink knit caps with cat ears? Or was there another version also?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Dalamax

I thought they were pussy hats.

Pink knit caps with cat ears? Or was there another version also?

Ahhh! Correct, sort of. Hats for pussies. Cat ears are for crowd controllers. Nothing mollifies a crowd like a pink knit cat eared cap, sat on the noggin of a woke boffin!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Absolutely. You are correct.

"Mr. Trump has proven time and time again that his decision-making is limited to his gut reactions, not logical and not proportional."

Thanks, spoken better than I✌️

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I haven't seen anyone wearing a vagina hat and screaming at the sky ye

The OP is pretty much this, the right are just too ashamed to actually give their opinion outside of these fringe websites.

You are extremely delusional if you don't think the Troll-in-chief hasn't spent the last 4 years trying to divide the country while you cheered on.

Getting giddy as he comes up with nicknames for people and insults their looks. lol lol lol.

There have literally been 100's of threads of the last 4 years created purely to discuss how the Great Trump has done something to trigger the left. While frantically posted memes and "reeeee's".

That's his legacy and thats the wake you are swimming in. You enjoyed 4 years of "winning", and that winning was defined by the triggering and trolling of the opposition.

We ain't even 1 month into the next 4 years of you "losing" and you are too weak to handle what you praised.

Time for you to man up and take your medicine, otherwise you are not going to enjoy what's coming.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Look, I am too old to not enjoy every single moment of my life. Don't worry yourself for one moment about me enjoying life.

I don't know for certain, but I suspect I might just enjoy life far more than you do.

The next 4 years? Oh yeah, I'm going to REALLY enjoy that...when all you gloaters are squeeling like mashed cats because your new messiah wasn't what you expected!! You'll always have Trump to fall back on as a crutch though, you know, just to make your feelz better.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join