It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting things straight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

No, he was sabotaged by everyone, everywhere in every department who thought their boss wasn't worthy of being such. And 4 years of investigations. Sucks but what goes around comes around.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mailin ballots quite high: Global pandemic. Georgia is still under a medical emergency and there is still a Governors Order for those at high-risk to shelter in place.

Trump mailin ballots low: Trump told his folks not to trust mailin ballots unless it was Florida.

Aside from the normal mistrust one has for the Government, the same laws, enforced by the same officials is in place now that have been in place.

No Trump victories are being question. The only actions here to "deal with fraud" and the only concerns voiced are directed at counties and States that Trump lost.

This isn't about fairness or concerns about voting security. This is about handing the election to Trump.

Best.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I wonder what there is to hide? At this point, only 100% transparency will do. We have been assured by everyone who matters that nothing wrong happened here. So as long as that's true, then there shouldn't be any questions about things like this. It's a shame nobody even borrowed a pair from their wife.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

THIS is NOT 'fine.'

GA STILL KEEPING OBSERVERS AWAY

This level of frustration is just too much to expect people to deal with reasonably.

Unbelievable.

Why do you believe the Twitter link you posted?

It's early voting. The only "signature verification" is on ID.

All we see in the photo is a shot taken from behind a cordon.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Mailin ballots quite high: Global pandemic. Georgia is still under a medical emergency and there is still a Governors Order for those at high-risk to shelter in place.

Trump mailin ballots low: Trump told his folks not to trust mailin ballots unless it was Florida.

Aside from the normal mistrust one has for the Government, the same laws, enforced by the same officials is in place now that have been in place.

No Trump victories are being question. The only actions here to "deal with fraud" and the only concerns voiced are directed at counties and States that Trump lost.

This isn't about fairness or concerns about voting security. This is about handing the election to Trump.

Best.

Since you finished with "Best" I assume that means you are running away again.

I'm not sure what your issue here is. We agree there were a high number of mail in ballots. Who they are for isn't really the issue. If they were legal is. I don't have a say in any of this, I was just lamenting that for my peace of mind, if Georgia validated the signatures as they counted, and nothing strange was found, I would feel that justice was likely done with regard to the election. Georgia was a red state, so to have it turn blue was a bit odd. At least to me.

If you wish to look into Trump victories, please do. Perhaps you can find more Biden votes.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wonder what there is to hide? At this point, only 100% transparency will do. We have been assured by everyone who matters that nothing wrong happened here. So as long as that's true, then there shouldn't be any questions about things like this. It's a shame nobody even borrowed a pair from their wife.

I would be having my phone on, pushing those little metal gates out of my way and filming every bit of it.

Trust when I say I am so holding back what I really want to say.

I haven't voted for a 'winner' since 1996 and seeing all the little pukes wail & moan & 'resist' (BARF) about one loss for four years and then pull this crap? Ug...I have nothing but disgust for them.

In 20 years of never winning, I never once lost my sh*t like they did.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not letting anyone gaslight me. Not in the mood.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

check your PMs

eta, and note, I meant private messages, not what it appears I typed. I don't need angry women being angry at me.

edit on 16-12-2020 by network dude because: why can't I shovel my roof. Oh yea, I don't have any SNOW!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The bulk of your post seems to be centered on the idea of verifying the signature on the ballot as the one belonging to the person to whom the ballot was mailed. That is all well and good - but does nothing to stop the fraud. As evidence has suggested in this election, the fraud also occurred during tabulation when votes for Trump were switched to biden. Verifying the signatures on those ballots would not solve the problem if the recipient was subsequently changed after the signature was verified.

IMO the only way this will ever be resolved is to use a paper ballot for each and every voting aged person in the country, legally that is, and a fingerprint ID to cast the ballot. If a fingerprint is found to have verified more than one ballot - none of them count. Move along, nothing to see here. Also, there has to be penalties for voter fraud, and big ones. None of this crap where people are caught in extremely suspicious circumstances in this election, and next year they are running the whole show in their county. Nope. If you get caught subverting the democratic process you lose your right to vote or be associated with the process in any way. Enough of this pussyfooting around crap. This is our Nation for God's sake.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not letting anyone gaslight me. Not in the mood.

Gaslight?

Okay.

You believe some random post on Twitter.

You bring it here suggesting that it's evidence.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you had some exception reason to believe crap posted on Twitter.

You have none.

So ... I suggest that you are finding any scrap of anything that might support the absurd suggestion that the Election was stolen from Trump.

That clear enough for you?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If there are paper ballots with good signatures on them, then the count should be the same with them, as what the machine counted. Paper ballots are supposed to be out best option. In person with ID would be best, but apparently melanin amounts diminish one's ability to obtain ID as it increases, so it's raycist.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

*sigh*

I don't think it matters anymore.

I have said from long before that the democrats were not going to trust the election to the voters.

They would cheat in such a manner so that they would not get caught.

I actually applaud them, they performed a bloodless coup.

It was a great psy-op.

Use covid, shut down businesses, ruin livelihoods, sow distrust in the system, sow distrust with impeachments.

It was brilliant, actually.

Quite effing brilliant.

And probably backed by China.

So if you REALLY want to impress me, find me an honest man in DC.

Signed,

Diogenes

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Anyone care to comment on the mail in ballots in Georgia aspect of this?

So it seems we have issues in a few states as to whether mass mail ins were all checked for validity. I read that AZ didn't check anything, as example, and that is extremely wrong when dealing with mail ins as that is all you got.

So if we can verify this then that is half way there in proving no fraud. Audit ballots for signatures, address, registration and inaccuracies as they should have done in the first place. It also does not help that typically error rates are 4 to 6%, but this time with even massive mail ins its like .2%...This just tell us that things were not checked very close.

edit on 16-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

here is a list of states and the results of that.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

How was Trump an outsider and anti establishment ? What makes one anti establishment in US politics?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well it has already begun. That stimulus they’ve been working so hard to wait after the election is gonna be (as of right now) $600-$700 checks. So this still holds true straight from the “Romney don’t give a Romney phone” lady herself...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Things can still get interesting.
Keep your bowl and barrel close and the scooter batteries charged.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

To me, this is a convenient interpretation of Trump and his presidency. Convenient in that believing in him requires some excuse other than that he was incompetent and a fraud from the beginning. That's what it comes down to for me Bill. Personally, I gave him a chance in my own mind to prove to me all the grandness of himself that he said he was. He didn't, leaving me, for myself, the only other interpretation, that he is a fraud and a con man.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Several lies here:

Signature verification on all absentee ballots was conducted in Georgia as required by law.

Yes, several lies here...

There was no sig verification, because there was no meaningful observation allowed, just as is going on now.

They can claim they verified sigs all they want. Without meaningful observation by all parties, it is a bald faced lie.

There was no counting stopped on election night.

Yeah, yeah, I know, they claim they didn't stop counting, they only stopped reporting results... which is the same GD thing, and it is unprecedented. Stopping reporting gives them time to do the back-filling, and also manipulate any ongoing counting, if it is indeed going on.

In GA, they announced they had stopped counting in the most significant county - Fulton - because of a burst pipe, and that was a damn lie, it was an overflowing urinal that was used as an excuse (and I wonder who stuffed it full of toilet paper to create the 'emergency').

Our soon-to-be Demorat SoS also blatantly violated State Law when he unilaterally decided to allow the opening and scanning mail-in ballots 3 weeks prior to election day. State law requires that they can only be opened on election day.

Trump certainly didn't win big in Georgia.

He certainly did. You are promoting a lie, one of the biggest in our history.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Vroomfondel

If there are paper ballots with good signatures on them, then the count should be the same with them, as what the machine counted. Paper ballots are supposed to be out best option. In person with ID would be best, but apparently melanin amounts diminish one's ability to obtain ID as it increases, so it's raycist.

The count should be the same...but will it be? The software flips the votes during the count. You feed in 100 Trump ballots with valid signatures and get 74 Trump votes and 26 biden votes added to the total count. This was the point I was trying to make. Even if you verify the signature and fingerprint the tabulation could still be off. Only when all the votes are in and the numbers have been released can you verify they are correct by comparing the numbers reported with the actual ballots received. That is a heck of a lot of work, but since this is the most important election this nation has I think its worth the effort to make sure it is done correctly.

As for the racist part, I still cant believe black people aren't throwing fits over the fact that democrats think they are too stupid to find a DMV and get an ID or a Drivers License. For a bunch of people who are ready to go to blows about being dis'd they sure seem to let a lot of crap go unchallenged. I guess that is democrats though, if we do it - its the worst thing ever. If they do it - move along, nothing to see here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join