It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Vaccine Shortages as Planned

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh noes, the terrible bat aids thats worse than ebola, and now they are short of life saving vaccine, guess I'll just roll over and die or I guess just keep doing the same crap I've done the whole time and they can shove that vaccine deep up Bill Gates pimply ass.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Abortion is not the topic.

Nor is it comparable to mandated vaccination.

Next?

That’s total BS and you know it.

If women have the right to choose what they take out of their body’s then I sure as hell have the right to allow what is put in mine.

Just because something is an inconvenient truth that triggers someone cognitive dissonance doesn’t mean it can be dismissed out of hand.

Next?
edit on 12 16 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: Fat thumbs

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No need for abortions when they all become sterile, win win for everybady.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Might want to read a little further than the point you bolded.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You seem to be confused on a very basic point: there's a difference in putting something in and taking something out of the body.

There's not even a good argument agaisnt the government forcing vaccination. It's happened before.

The subject under discussion here is employers mandating vaccination. There's a great article about it posted earlier and it deals directly with EEOC statements about the COVID pandemic as that has been declared a national emergency.

Now, ... as to whether or not the government should be able to mandate such a thing? I"m against it. Our most basic unit of property is our body. That should be sacrosanct as far as government interferenc goes.

But, they didn't ask me when they passed these laws ... so ...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There is no difference in the argument about a right to choose.

And the topic is vaccine shortages.

At least I know what I am off topic on.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

You can't keep everybody locked down for an additional 100 days like Joe Biden wants to do, if the vaccines are too plentiful.

Joey's little Hegelian Dialectic ☠️

Biden said wear a mask.

By god I believe he did !! ❗

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You can't keep everybody locked down for an additional 100 days like Joe Biden wants to do, if the vaccines are too plentiful.

Joey's little Hegelian Dialectic ☠️

Biden said wear a mask.

By god I believe he did !! ❗
Where did he say he would mandate lockdowns for the first 100 days?
edit on 16-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
There is no difference in the argument about a right to choose.

And the topic is vaccine shortages.

At least I know what I am off topic on.

Then why are you asking asinine questions about abortions?

Physician, heal thyself.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you go get this vaccine, you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic. During the initial time you get this, you can still pass the virus on, just like you can with the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine only stimulates the body to be prepared to the flu, you still can get a mild version but nothing to worry about. Same with this. In that one day of being contageous, you can infect others. That is not ridding the country of this virus, it will be a new flu like illness around all the time. We have the receptors to infect, we can get an infection if our immunity drops for a multitude of reasons even for just a few day and we are exposed Immunity is strange, people think with a vaccine you do not get the virus and transmit it, that is not always the case. This virus is possibly worse than the flu for this because spewing viruses when you initially get it can infect others. Don't count on ever getting tested once you have the vaccine, because you can still test positive if exposed even when vaccinated, just that the window will be smaller for detection by the test unless the desensitize it.

Sounds like the "vaccine" won't benefit me in any way. Sooooo... still not gonna get it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Nope

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Game
Set
Match

"Carnac"

And lol
No anger today
Enjoying the entertainment you are providing!

Thank you!

I hate to say it but after reading it I would have to say if a case went before a judge claiming Title VII protections especially a leftist judge I think it will lose because the protected classes are rather specific.

How they would rule is that vaccinations fall outside the protections given by Title VII.

Quote.
Title VII prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin.

Vaccinations are not one of the protected statuses. Religion however is mentioned in the act. So if you want to use this as a shield you should go shopping for a religion that frowns on vaccinations now. It might be too late by the time they notify you need the shot.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: shooterbrody

For the last time, I will try to get through that thick haze.

Nobody here( that I know of) including yours truly supports forced vaccinations.

WE'RE JUST TRYING TO SAY IN SOME CONTEXT THERE IS, WAS, AND WILL BE FORCED VACCINATIONS EVENTUALLY!

Not from the Fed US government or most state governments( though regarding schools and some state workplaces and private employees may be different.)

None of which matters.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 says nope
F your forced vaccines says the spaghetti monster.

Maybe that will penetrate your thick haze?

Thanks!
edit on 16/12/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Nope

Game
Set
Match

"Carnac"

And lol
No anger today
Enjoying the entertainment you are providing!

Thank you!

I hate to say it but after reading it I would have to say if a case went before a judge claiming Title VII protections especially a leftist judge I think it will lose because the protected classes are rather specific.

How they would rule is that vaccinations fall outside the protections given by Title VII.

Quote.
Title VII prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex and national origin.

Vaccinations are not one of the protected statuses. Religion however is mentioned in the act. So if you want to use this as a shield you should go shopping for a religion that frowns on vaccinations now. It might be too late by the time they notify you need the shot.

Addendum.

Here's how you can argue that Christianity frowns on it now. We're in the Apocalypse. According to the book of Hosea and Matthew 24 you can argue that it appears the Apocalypse is supposed to occur in the 2020s. Therefore a government mandated jab is in effect a possible interpretation of the mark mentioned in Revelation.

Your jab is in effect condemning Christians to hell Because of it's absolutely horrible timing.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech
That would be one way.
We have freedom of religion in this nation.
#1 on the list.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Comply is the keyword here. Resist their compulsive verbiage and watch their hellfire and brimstone threats of global devastation evaporate.
Point is. They need you to do their bidding by your own choice. Bury these clowns in a termite mound.

Resist.

edit on 16-12-2020 by Dalamax because: Remember. Remember.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Nope

Have you applied to a hospital yet?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you go get this vaccine, you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic.

Or, you can not get the vaxx, and you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Trump administration officials passed when Pfizer offered months ago to sell the U.S. more vaccine doses.

Paywall for fake news??? Rotflmao!

I wonder how badly they were trying to gouge...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Perhaps someone already said this.

The Biden administration may be planning a very strict lockdown of the entire nation for 4-6 weeks after he is inaugrated.

Here comes totalitarianism, wham bam thank you mam and we are proverbially sc..w.d. thehill.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
But...

"ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON'T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!" - Trump Oct 27th

Stated again by his son Eric Trump in case there was any confusion -

“Guess what, after November 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen."

What happened?? We shouldn't even need a vaccine! Trump told us it was going to be all gone. Or was this just another Trump lie/hype/pre-complaining?
Throw it on the pile.

ALL CAPS!

thehill.com...

The Biden administration took one look at what the Democratic Party Governors were doing to their states, the power, oh the lovely delicious power.

The temptation was too much and the Biden administration is on track to do a very very strict lockdown of the entire nation for 4-6 weeks. Better stock up on your TP now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join