It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Vaccine Shortages as Planned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It is possible the EEOC may approach the COVID-19 vaccine differently than its traditional position on mandatory flu vaccinations. From the beginning of the pandemic, the EEOC has recognized COVID-19 meets the higher threshold “direct threat standard,” which allows employers to conduct more extensive medical inquiries and controls than normal.[6]

As the EEOC noted in its Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act Guidance, COVID-19 supports a finding that “a significant risk of substantial harm would be posed to having some with COVID-19, or symptoms of it, present in the workplace at the current time.” Further, other federal agencies have issued guidance documents in support of COVID-19 vaccinations.

For example, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued guidance recommending vaccination for critical industries, including health care and community support agencies.[7] Additionally, the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued an Interim Final Rule to help remove administrative barriers creating potential delays to patient access of a COVID-19 vaccine.[8]

National Review, noted Liberal Rag

Spoiler Alert: EEOC is part of da Guvment.
edit on 16-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Go tell lies about someone else stonecutter.
Your ego overlooked Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
My employer can make me take nothing.
I thought stonecutters were the smart.

Thanks for the bellylaughs tho, they are appreciated!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No government will mandate the vaccine

Not one

Much to the dismay of the left

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

www.chicagotribune.com...

Q. Is it legal for employers to mandate vaccination and fire workers who don’t comply?

A. COVID-19 is such a threat to public health that many employers will be able to make the case that requiring vaccination is “job related and consistent with business necessity.” That is the standard under the Americans with Disabilities Act that permits employers to make medical inquiries and administer medical tests, Hartstein said.
Federal agencies have not yet issued specific guidance for employers. However, in March the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said employers can require workers to take COVID-19 screening tests, and that rationale will likely be applied to mandatory vaccination, he said. There is also precedent from prior pandemics, including smallpox and the H1N1 swine flu, when employers were given leeway to require vaccines

I would think some employers might require this...even state employers. But the US fed government and stateS probably won't.

Whether that's right or wrong is another matter
edit on 16-12-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
They can not make you take ANYTHING let alone the kung flu vaccine.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Big sigh...

Okay. I'll take the hit. I will sacrifice myself and let you have my vaccination.

Don't try to talk me out of it! I know it's a risk... I know I'm taking my life in my own hands... but someone's gotta do it.

You're welcome, Xuen

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Is that a lot of money to you?

No, it's not, but I want to make sure the impact is felt on your end.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Ummmmmm.
No.
Since the FDA only granted emergency approval, the government cannot mandate the jab.
Since the vax can't guarantee that you won't pass the virus to others, it is highly unlikely will be able to mandate.

I have no source, but I was a able to look it up, so.......😇

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Go tell lies about someone else stonecutter.
Your ego overlooked Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
My employer can make me take nothing.
I thought stonecutters were the smart.

You cling to that, snuggle it up real tight, it'll help you through Trump's not 2nd term when they start jabbing people.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Is that a lot of money to you?

No, it's not, but I want to make sure the impact is felt on your end.

With a thousand dollars?

‘Impact’

Pfft.

You’re pulling out, I wonder why?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Since the FDA only granted emergency approval, the government cannot mandate the jab.

I've been talking about private employers, the other poster interjected the government.

link   
Yeah
Its just the law.
Lol

What a mary.

link   

With a thousand dollars?

‘Impact’

Pfft.

Pulling out of $10? Okay. If that's all you got I'll gladly take some money I can't do much with.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Are you kidding ? You’re the biggest democrat supporter there is . You are the game . When the vast majority of us stop playing you’re game is when we will be free . You’ll be hiding out until it’s over then come out and continue to be the worlds most ignorant hypocrite . Honest to god the stuff you come up with is ludicrous

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yeah
Its just the law.
Lol

And how's that law pan out for people working in hospitals that were required to get the annual flu shot each year?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think you're wrong. Many schools already require it and some work places will likey do the same

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just fine for those who stand for their rights.
Thought you stonecutters were big advocates of that?
Guess not.

Thanks for the amusement!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

With a thousand dollars?

‘Impact’

Pfft.

Pulling out of $10? Okay. If that's all you got I'll gladly take some money I can't do much with.

Done

Let me know when a gutless leftist employer tries to make it mandatory for his staff

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I think you're wrong. Many schools already require it and some work places will likey do the same

Look it up sunshine.
Its a real law and everything.

P.S.
What schools require the kung flu vaccine?

edit on 16/12/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Just fine for those who stand for their rights.

Then I guess you better get over and help those poor infringed upon people working in healthcare who have had to get a flu vaccine each year.

Right after you serve a Trump's Surgeon General in his next term which starts in 2000 and never. Guess you were wrong about that too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join