It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Vaccine Shortages as Planned

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Nope

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Have you applied to a hospital yet?

Aren't you the one out of work?

Thanks for the entertainment!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
But...

"ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON'T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!" - Trump Oct 27th

Stated again by his son Eric Trump in case there was any confusion -

“Guess what, after November 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen."

What happened?? We shouldn't even need a vaccine! Trump told us it was going to be all gone. Or was this just another Trump lie/hype/pre-complaining?
Throw it on the pile.

ALL CAPS!

I would have probably happened that way except Trump forgot about the massive fraud that would happen. One consequence of the massive fraud is that they think they have won and so are still using the covid as a psyop for power retainment and enhancement.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: rickymouse
If you go get this vaccine, you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic. During the initial time you get this, you can still pass the virus on, just like you can with the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine only stimulates the body to be prepared to the flu, you still can get a mild version but nothing to worry about. Same with this. In that one day of being contageous, you can infect others. That is not ridding the country of this virus, it will be a new flu like illness around all the time. We have the receptors to infect, we can get an infection if our immunity drops for a multitude of reasons even for just a few day and we are exposed Immunity is strange, people think with a vaccine you do not get the virus and transmit it, that is not always the case. This virus is possibly worse than the flu for this because spewing viruses when you initially get it can infect others. Don't count on ever getting tested once you have the vaccine, because you can still test positive if exposed even when vaccinated, just that the window will be smaller for detection by the test unless the desensitize it.

Sounds like the "vaccine" won't benefit me in any way. Sooooo... still not gonna get it.
i think I need a new keyboard, it is starting to miss letters as I type.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If you go get this vaccine, you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic.

Or, you can not get the vaxx, and you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic.

I know a lot of people here are pretty smart and would put it together like you said. I like to entice people to think on their own. I like to get people to discover things on their own.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Many observers are convinced it's the new emboldened Democrats starting a new onslaught of control measures to make sure all Citizens comply with every single restrictive order even when many orders are conflicting 😃

So far the entire Democrat public agenda seems ass backwards and conflicting to re-prove the proven lies they have been spouting off for a year and longer.

Loads of jealousy and contempt exists in the New Democrat Empowerment 🦇🚨

Ah yes, the Democrats, the true enemy.
Let's focus all of our efforts combating a sizable portion of the population. Surely it won't leave this country in a compromising position with its citizens vulnerable to a tyrannical government as long as we blame and fight amongst ourselves.

In all seriousness, your overall mentality to the situation has you playing into their machiavellian game, divide and conquer.

I highly dislike both sides of the aisle, I'm sure to many, the past 4 years of bashing Trump got old with TDS becoming a meme but are we really going to act like that again and breed the same environment for the next 4 years but in the opposite direction?

Let me put it this way, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...

Just ask Pence.
edit on 17-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Us and Them by Pink Floyd

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Aren't you the one out of work?

Huh? You confusing me for someone else?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

That's correct

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

🤣😆🤣 good rant.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

If you go get this vaccine, you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic. During the initial time you get this, you can still pass the virus on, just like you can with the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine only stimulates the body to be prepared to the flu, you still can get a mild version but nothing to worry about. Same with this. In that one day of being contageous, you can infect others. That is not ridding the country of this virus, it will be a new flu like illness around all the time. We have the receptors to infect, we can get an infection if our immunity drops for a multitude of reasons even for just a few day and we are exposed Immunity is strange, people think with a vaccine you do not get the virus and transmit it, that is not always the case. This virus is possibly worse than the flu for this because spewing viruses when you initially get it can infect others. Don't count on ever getting tested once you have the vaccine, because you can still test positive if exposed even when vaccinated, just that the window will be smaller for detection by the test unless the desensitize it.

Sounds like the "vaccine" won't benefit me in any way. Sooooo... still not gonna get it.
i think I need a new keyboard, it is starting to miss letters as I type.

What?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you have a gunshot wound and happen to have COVID-19 and you die you as it stands now die from covid.

Same as a knife wound and many other non Covid-19 reasons you can die.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But...

"ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON'T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!" - Trump Oct 27th

“Guess what, after November 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen."

What happened?? We shouldn't even need a vaccine! Trump told us it was going to be all gone. Or was this just another Trump lie/hype/pre-complaining?
Throw it on the pile.

ALL CAPS!

I would have probably happened that way except Trump forgot about the massive fraud that would happen. One consequence of the massive fraud is that they think they have won and so are still using the covid as a psyop for power retainment and enhancement.

Pretty impressive to keep all that up in other countries

Dumb, just dumb

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
If you have a gunshot wound and happen to have COVID-19 and you die you as it stands now die from covid.

Same as a knife wound and many other non Covid-19 reasons you can die.

No you dont!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The CDC is slowing down vaccine distribution.

Grinch Anthony fauci wants everyone to be very very scared over the holiday... while they ramp up the fake covid-19 deaths to record levels.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But...

Throw it on the pile.

ALL CAPS!

Pretty impressive to keep all that up in other countries

Dumb, just dumb

Other countries aren't the USA. Many are corrupt and some are not. What you see in the USA is unique right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Grinch Anthony fauci wants everyone to be very very scared over the holiday... while they ramp up the fake covid-19 deaths to record levels.

related: 😈

Pfizer Says Millions Of Vaccine Doses Are Ready, But States Say Shipments Were Cut

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

related: 😈

Pfizer Says Millions Of Vaccine Doses Are Ready, But States Say Shipments Were Cut

Plenty of vaccine , but no instructions by our well oiled
Administration machine on where to deliver it?

It’s not surprising. Loser in chief fails again.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Somebody can have my vaccine. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. If I have to sit home and collect my full pay for a year or two, so be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join