It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Comes the Vaccine Shortages as Planned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...and maybe those masks aren't all what they're cranked up to be either.

Yep looks like we are getting some indications of COVID19 Vaccine shortages !!

And we have a new report about mask "effectiveness" and/or lack of 😃

Many observers are convinced it's the new emboldened Democrats starting a new onslaught of control measures to make sure all Citizens comply with every single restrictive order even when many orders are conflicting 😃

So far the entire Democrat public agenda seems ass backwards and conflicting to re-prove the proven lies they have been spouting off for a year and longer.

Loads of jealousy and contempt exists in the New Democrat Empowerment 🦇🚨

Florida’s largest hospital system said it was on track to immunize nearly 20,000 health care workers against COVID-19 as Gov. Ron DeSantis on Tuesday announced a delay in hundreds of thousands of doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

Florida began receiving its share of the coronavirus vaccine on Monday, and the state was expected to get about 450,000 doses produced by Pfizer over the next two weeks. But production issues could prevent them from being delivered.

Pfizer vaccine shipments to Florida delayed over production issues

Wearing a used mask could be more dangerous than not wearing one at all when it comes to warding off COVID-19, a new study has found.

A new three-layer surgical mask is 65 percent efficient in filtering particles in the air — but when used, that number drops to 25 percent, according to the study published Tuesday in the Physics of Fluids.

Researchers from the University of Massachusetts Lowell and California Baptist University say that masks slow down airflow, making people more susceptible to breathing in particles — and a dirty face mask can’t effectively filter out the tiniest of droplets.

Wearing a used mask could be worse than no mask amid COVID-19: study

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is beyond right versus left. This is all about globalism versus national sovereignty.

Politics is beyond the left right paradigm at this point for those paying attention.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Uh, doesn't everyone want a shortage so they don't have to take it?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Anecdotely going from facility to facility at work, the people who religiously year marks and sanitize their hands are getting sick while the half@ssers aren't

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Rules that make no sense like we're in some dystopian movie like "idiocracy?" Oh, they're already doing that. The absolute and complete idiocy that we are facing is stunning. The worst part is I'm not surprised in the least.

I went to the hospital for tests and they refused me entry because I was wearing a R95 that had a valve. Said I could spread the dreaded Covid so I had to wear a dumb ass blue thing.

So I said, you mean to tell me that I could give someone covid even if they're wearing your stupid blue mask?

Why yes, that is true sir.

I said I need that in writing. Do you know why?

No sir.

Because if I get covid while I'm here, I'm going to take everything you own away from you because you're knowingly endangering patients. Not the hospital, you personally.

Sir, I'm from secuity......

So I took their damn mask and put a R95 insert in it, threw foam around it so it seals up nice and tight. Idiots. Total and complete idiots.
edit on 16-12-2020 by billxam because: added line

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think the meme of the NPC pissing on the other NPC's leg invalidates this study. Does it not?
edit on 16-12-2020 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WAIT, WAIT, you haven't got the new excuses, whoops, i meant reason, they are going to hit you with. Here in the UK it's just been announced that the Covid thing has mutated into a new Covid strain.
Does that mean that the "new" vaccine wont work so well so we'll have to full lockdown for longer?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
But...

"ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON'T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!" - Trump Oct 27th

Stated again by his son Eric Trump in case there was any confusion -

“Guess what, after November 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen."

What happened?? We shouldn't even need a vaccine! Trump told us it was going to be all gone. Or was this just another Trump lie/hype/pre-complaining?
Throw it on the pile.

ALL CAPS!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Best get all of that out now. In late January if you are still this obsessed with Trump, folks might start to fear you may have contracted TDS.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian
He lost so it is here to stay

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
WAIT, WAIT, you haven't got the new excuses, whoops, i meant reason, they are going to hit you with. Here in the UK it's just been announced that the Covid thing has mutated into a new Covid strain.
Does that mean that the "new" vaccine wont work so well so we'll have to full lockdown for longer?

Listening to a scientist yesterday, they claim that the vaccine will still work, as the vaccine is aimed at destroying the protein protecting the virus, and this has not changed.

My own take on the new strain is that it has not mutated and this has been used as cover for London being placed in tier 3.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
But...

"ALL THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IS COVID, COVID, COVID. ON NOVEMBER 4th, YOU WON'T BE HEARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT ANYMORE. WE ARE ROUNDING THE TURN!!!" - Trump Oct 27th

Stated again by his son Eric Trump in case there was any confusion -

“Guess what, after November 3 coronavirus will magically all of a sudden go away and disappear and everybody will be able to reopen."

What happened?? We shouldn't even need a vaccine! Trump told us it was going to be all gone. Or was this just another Trump lie/hype/pre-complaining?
Throw it on the pile.

ALL CAPS!

In Trump’s own words, FAKE NEWS!!
edit on 16/12/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus

Most of the statistics and methods are ass backwards 😎

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you go get this vaccine, you can still get the virus, but can be more prepared for it and it will probably only last a day or so or be asymptomatic. During the initial time you get this, you can still pass the virus on, just like you can with the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine only stimulates the body to be prepared to the flu, you still can get a mild version but nothing to worry about. Same with this. In that one day of being contageous, you can infect others. That is not ridding the country of this virus, it will be a new flu like illness around all the time. We have the receptors to infect, we can get an infection if our immunity drops for a multitude of reasons even for just a few day and we are exposed Immunity is strange, people think with a vaccine you do not get the virus and transmit it, that is not always the case. This virus is possibly worse than the flu for this because spewing viruses when you initially get it can infect others. Don't count on ever getting tested once you have the vaccine, because you can still test positive if exposed even when vaccinated, just that the window will be smaller for detection by the test unless the desensitize it.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Some probably everybody maybe but maybe not ☠️

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And exactly who "has" to take this?
Could you provide that mandate you cite please?
TIA!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ask the people worried about taking it. Quite a few posts already on the subject.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Oh so people don't "have" to take it?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm sure some will depending on their occupation, but you should ask the people who made those posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
If you are "sure" why the hestance to expound?
What mandate is there for some occupations to have to take this?
My employer won't even mandate hep b vaccinations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join