It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Please be wary of stuff 'sold' on social media.

If Ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, there will be studies of its use in that regard.

If no-one is using it in the treatment of COVID-19, then there will be no studies and its "miracle cure" claims will be based on no evidence, and no experience of it curing anyone.

NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines - Ivermectin

FDA Letter to Stakeholders: Do Not Use Ivermectin Intended for Animals as Treatment for COVID-19 in Humans

edit on 16/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Before and or in addition to you try your remedy...try mine....brew yourself up a Covid-Coffee.....TO A BIG HOT MUG OF YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE ADD..... 1/2 or 1oz of Green Black Walnut based Nocino(24-30%alcohol) ....3-4 drops of Wormwood Bitters(50%alcohol) a single fresh ground clove a little whip-cream.

Look up whats in the top rated antiparasitic/bacterial pharma options....you might be surprised at what a freshly brewed Covid-Coffee can do for you......if you are a Giver.....then pick an important spot and start giving these away free to the HIGHEST RISK LEVEL caregivers as long as they are willing to let you keep track of them to see who gets sick and who does not.

Always make sure you ingest some good Lacto-fermented foods the next day like some Unpasturized Saurkraut or some Kim-Chi or some Apple Cider Vinegar(with the icky looking Mother in the jar) or anything like that to replentish your good gut bacteria.
edit on 16-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: underpass61

Look, I’m not questioning ivermectin, I’m questioning using a medication developed for a horse in a human. There are variables that a healthcare provider can analyze to ensure it is safe is all and that could depend on the patient.

My whole family got scabies from a poorly heated/treated hot tub. We all were prescribed it and had no adverse effects. It is used on humans, not just animals.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I’m not referring to the active ingredient, I’m referring to the formulation of the mediation used primarily to deliver it to horses. It’s usually safe when prescribed and dosed correctly.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Isnt ANYONE going to ask why Antiparasitics seemingly do in have the potentials to kick Covid Hiney.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

They bind to viral RNA transcripts / proteins and prevent nuclear import which prevents RNA alternative splicing events and processing that will lead to messenger RNA transcripts that encode for viral protein construction and assembly. Plus the viral genome can’t be replicated. So the virus can’t reproduce. In parasites they don’t allow their nerve cells to reset so they get paralyzed and die.
edit on 16-12-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Wouldn't another antiparasitic work for similar reasons?

What about antiviral supplements, like oregano and olive leaf?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
already covered.....
edit on Wed Dec 16 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Like many here, I have seen the video claiming Ivermectin is a wonder drug against covid-19.
I have been familiar with this product for 30 years in that I have used it on my dogs, cats and cattle throughout the years.
Because I am fairly familiar with this product and I don't trust the government in the least any more, I decided to try to find some Ivermectin in tablet form so I stopped by my local farm and ranch supply yesterday to see if I could find some there.
I couldn't find any tablets and the only form of this drug I did find was the pour on Ivermectin and also in a paste form for internal use. I bought a tube of paste Ivermectin and am going to start taking just small smears for the next couple of days and hope it doesn't kill me.

It's horse wormer to beat Covid-19.

Fluck their untested vaccines.

$4.00 for a tube to treat a 1200 lb. horse. Just a little dab will do me. Maybe a pennies worth at a time.
It doesn't taste too awfully bad.

I mean... I've taken ketamine many times and I've been fine but thats a whole different story.... arghhhh sorry I'm reminiscing out loud again about festivals and gigs and stuff. ##covid

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yes, if it could bind to importins, I missed a step above because something seemed off so I started reading a ton. Here is what I learned: everything is right above except that ivermectin directly binding to viral protein part.
I saw something earlier in the week that indicated that. It instead binds to a protein complex that binds to viral proteins to bring them to the nucleus. But now it makes more sense and now I can see why the medical community is advising caution.

The nucleus is a double membrane complex in the center of the cell that serves as the control center. Nuclear pore complexes are gated doorways into the nucleus. Karyopherins or importins are the only way to get through the gate (for large molecules, over 5000 daltons ish). To work properly these proteins are charged by an energy carrying protein called Ran. I guess a good way to describe it would be fueling them up to transport cargo through the gate in the nucleus. It takes energy to add and remove cargo.

Importin beta interacts with the nuclear pore complex (gated doorway), importin alpha binds to cargo (viral proteins) with a nuclear localization signal, importin alpha and importin beta bind with each other. So it becomes a protein complex.

Ivermectin binds to aspects of importin alpha and beta. It may also influence Ran which could negatively influence nuclear transport. Ivermectin disrupts nuclear transport. You disrupt nuclear transport for too long, you get mislocalization of proteins. If this happens, the cell may express disease, could experience toxicity and could signal for autophagy, apoptosis or destruction.

Ivermectin will work on many viruses. The normal dose will not work and we need to approach 10-25% of LD50 to have significant results. This med will most likely only be approved for severe cases. It may also impact nuclear transport of essential proteins.

ETA: It will also impact nuclear import of transcription factors, these are regulatory DNA binding proteins that initiate a transcription complex with RNA pol II that lead to expression of proteins when they are needed. It will also impact mitosis or cell division signaling. Long term use in the dosages required would never be approved.
edit on 16-12-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

They bind to viral RNA transcripts / proteins and prevent nuclear import which prevents RNA alternative splicing events and processing that will lead to messenger RNA transcripts that encode for viral protein construction and assembly. Plus the viral genome can’t be replicated. So the virus can’t reproduce. In parasites they don’t allow their nerve cells to reset so they get paralyzed and die.

Why so complicatedÉ

Why not simple Pleomorphic Bacteria,

If the shoe fits why not wear it.
edit on 17-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Because SARS-CoV-2 is a virus and not a bacteria.

Pleomorphism gets into complicated issues like phase variation, transcription attenuation, operon modification, protein signaling, etc. It is a response to environmental stimuli and helps the bacteria survive while saving space for genetic material. They evolve to have the smallest genome possible to promote survival. They also can’t change size much and if a virus modifies its structure it’s more related to mutations and what it can use in host cells.
edit on 17-12-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Phase variation, not phase variance, this isn’t Star Trek

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I couldn't find any tablets and the only form of this drug I did find was the pour on Ivermectin and also in a paste form for internal use. I bought a tube of paste Ivermectin and am going to start taking just small smears for the next couple of days and hope it doesn't kill me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it only recommended as an early treatment after symptom onset, not as a preventative?

I'm wondering what the side effects are. I'll have to research this a bit...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
36 hours later and I'm still going strong.

Will take another little dab next week.
edit on 17-12-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Because SARS-CoV-2 is a virus and not a bacteria.

Pleomorphism gets into complicated issues like phase variation, transcription attenuation, operon modification, protein signaling, etc. It is a response to environmental stimuli and helps the bacteria survive while saving space for genetic material. They evolve to have the smallest genome possible to promote survival. They also can’t change size much and if a virus modifies its structure it’s more related to mutations and what it can use in host cells.

Lol...lol...lol...that was a wonderful response .

The complicated issues you list are really not that complicated at all if you give up the Great Virus Lie and use the Tactical Dynamic Template of the Pleomorphic Bacteria to lockstep the data.

This is what I meant by why so complicated.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Bacteria cannot turn into a virus, or a fungus. One is a prokaryote, one is a syringe, and the other is a eukaryote. Those are immense biological differences from extremely different genomes. Pleomorphism cannot occur in viruses, it can occur in prokaryotes or eukaryotes but they aren’t going to change their species.

We have pictures of SARS-CoV-2. Who’s hypothesis is this? This is entry level biology, not even upper level undergraduate, or masters/PhD level.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It's most likely derived from herbs so I was looking around and found that
Arnica montana contains sesquiterpene lactones. Maybe you need a special lactone to work as antiparasitic. Isnt it interesting that it's antiparasitic drugs that work against that?
I gotta look into wormwood and juglone in Walnut. Maybe someone else should do it. It seems like there's a pattern

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

There's yeast turning into fungus spores and back.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Yeast is a fungus and a eukaryote, so in this case pleomorphism fits. It’s not turning into a bacteria or virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join