It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inevitable death of the chosen one

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Purpapengus
Interesting thought Purp. Trump ''has'' relied upon this image of him being ''The Only One'' who can save America from the very beginning of his run for candidacy. The''best'' the ''brightest'' the ''smartest'' the guy with all the ''best connections'' was all easily considered in a ''messianic'' way by his devoted followers.

He smelled the votes he could get from evangelicals as well as others of fanatical zealotry and catered to them as a voting block.

From the beginning he cast himself as an underdog, one fighting an almost insurmountable foe, a foe like the devil who controlled from the shadows, a foe that stays hidden from mortal view yet beneath his almost omniscient powers could not only be brought into the light but vanquished as well.

And that ''underdog'' routine carried him a long way. His constant barrage of ''I"m so persecuted'' played well with his constituents if for no other reason than that is how they felt themselves.

The Democrats played right into that scenario with their ''impeachment'' which set the tone for his ''I'm so picked on '' persona. That whole thing moved him closer and closer to the martyr that served him so well.

And now of course he is stomping that into the ground with all the refusals to admit defeat. A ''savior'' cannot lose. A savior must win otherwise he is not a savior. So now his martyrdom will carry him on into his next phase, what ever that will be. His loyal disciples are, one at a time, appearing to leave the flock. Barr, McConnell etc are moving on and that sets the final stage for the persecuted outsider who took on the entire system and has been ''cheated from success.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Why are you making it about a person. It's about our civil rights.

It is about a person , a person who wrapped himself in the flag and surrounded himself with Evangelical Christians to appeal to the religious Right in the country.

Electronic voting machines were used in 2016 but nobody here doubts that Trump won over Clinton even though there were suspicions of fraud in that Election too , they're happy to accept that result because of the person.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Gordon Bennet, did you have a drawing of God guiding Jesus? They are ALL the religious figures. Why? Because they just are.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Lawl

I got plenty of drawings of religious figures but i dont want to be banned

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thanking God for someone is idolatry? I think you may be letting your Trump-hate get in the way of rational thought. Have you ever thanked a higher power for someone? I guess you’ve been worshipping an idol. Oops, right?

One other thing: have you read the bible? NONE of the men that God chose as leaders, and loved, were perfect men. They all did some pretty disgusting things while under God’s favor. Think David, Abraham, Moses...and while he didn’t let their deeds go unpunished, he continued to love them.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Right! It's an old game but a game nonetheless. He has to lose. To win would prove he isn't chosen.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
The lords prayer, look it up. Understand it. Thank you for food thank you for shelter. Help me not suck.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You are right. I an pointing out what needs to happen. He has to lose

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oooo, that's naughty. And you can't see his God either.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Christ is an idol. People wear the cross on them as a symbol of devotion. Abrahamic religions are full of hypocrisy.

But Trump has turned into an idol for many. He was put up as the chosen one to bring down the system (drain the swamp) and bring about a new age(maga).

He was a flawed person but was put on a pedestal. Trump increased civilian deaths via drones by 300% percent and then canceled the civilian death report after criticism.

Does that sound like God's chosen? Well... maybe it does. God loves destruction.
edit on 16-12-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus

All these "saint Trump" things are sick. I am talking about religious figures drawn basically annointing him or prayers thanking a higher power for him. It's idolatry at best and at worst it's a subconscious need for him to die to give motivation...............

I dunno,
He does glow in the dark!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Trump lost. Due to fraud. We all know it, just can't prove it. Most have moved on....

Why are you still whining?

WTF kind of BS theory is this?

I haven't actually seen or heard anyone idolize Trump...except the fringe....just like the Left with Obama....

No fear of anyone viewing Biden as the Chosen....that's for Fn sure...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Purpapengus
a reply to: dug88
Bill of rights is a terms of service, so is the constitution.
"the tree of freedom..."

But we're getting into the weeds now.
Do you mean “Tree of Liberty” and how it must be watered with the blood of Tyranny occasionally to keep its growing?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Not my strong point, but I do remember this from Sunday School:

10“At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11“Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12“Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. (Matthew 24:10-12)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You won’t see anyone getting excited for the next Republican candidate. Trump was special because he pissed off all the career politicians. I know I don’t give a crap about Republicans other than they protect my gun rights. Other than that I have no use for any politician.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If all these anomalies happened to swing things the other way, the left would be screaming like crazy and it would be suspicious and they would get their investigations too just like they did with the Russian Hoax.

Now all these anomalies happened, the election swung, the right is screaming, but we're all delusional.

Uh-huh ... riiiiiight.

Speaking of swinging, isn't it ironic that all the "anomalies or glitches" were in SWING STATES? That alone is mathematically impossible.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You are right about that. Until the last two elections I always voted Indi. Going back to that too.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam
"... Patriots and tyrants."

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Now all these anomalies happened, the election swung, the right is screaming, but we're all delusional.

Nope, you’re just different sides of the same coin.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
"We always kill the guys that try to help us, always. And let the little demons run a muck:

John Lennon murdered.
John Kennedy murdered.
Martin Luther King murdered.
Gandhi murdered.
Jesus murdered.
Ronald Reagan... wounded."

-Bill Hicks-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join