It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options still exists to right the ship....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Or, do you yourself seek justice for the crimes against We The People?

You’re not seeking justice. You’re having a hissy fit worse than my 2 y/o because your guy lost. You only want the results where your guy wins.

Trump supporters are worse than the Hillary supporters 4 years ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this happens like it appears to be, then the bill of rights is already dead. We have lost the only thing that gave us a chance (integrity and security in our republic). Not that it hasn’t happened before, BUT this is the big one. Way too many coincidences this time around.

So if we’ve already lost, then I say play the only cards you have left. Two cards left actually..... “fight or flight”.

So, kind of a "I didn't get my way..so I'll burn the house down"

You guys put the eft to shame, with the whimpering victimhood..that has been fed to you.
edit on 16-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2020 by vonclod because: left..not feft

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I did not call for martial law

The article you linked did.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Donald Trump declare a national emergency, invoke the Insurrection Act and suspend habeas corpus.

The Insurrection Act, also mentioned in Steinburg's post, allows the president to deploy the military on U.S. soil.

And...then what happens?

Freedom.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: underwerks

Just remember its "the left" that is violent.

The great thing is that there's probably a 99.9% chance that these folks are LARPing.

That's a sad by-product of our country's freedoms.

It is
On June 14, 2017, during a practice session for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity in Alexandria, Virginia, James Hodgkinson shot U.S. House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika. A ten-minute shootout took place between Hodgkinson and officers from the Capitol and Alexandria Police before officers fatally shot Hodgkinson, who died from his wounds later that day at the George Washington University Hospital.[7][8] 
en.wikipedia.org...

Too bad the lefties dont larp....

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

If this happens like it appears to be, then the bill of rights is already dead. We have lost the only thing that gave us a chance (integrity and security in our republic). Not that it hasn’t happened before, BUT this is the big one. Way too many coincidences this time around.

So if we’ve already lost, then I say play the only cards you have left. Two cards left actually..... “fight or flight”.

You guys put the eft to shame, with the whimpering victimhood..that has been fed to you.

Its the "oregon" way, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actual audio recordings? They must be edited..........

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

Republican Senate 2019

White supremacists and other like-minded groups have committed a majority of the terrorist attacks in the United States this year, according to a report by a security think tank that echoed warnings made by the Department of Homeland Security this month.

The report, published Thursday by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, found that white supremacist groups were responsible for 41 of 61 “terrorist plots and attacks” in the first eight months of this year, or 67 percent.

The finding comes about two weeks after an annual assessment by the Department of Homeland Security warned that violent white supremacy was the “most persistent and lethal threat in the homeland” and that white supremacists we

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks, Report Finds

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How many congressman have they attempted to assinate?

You are full of crap

P.S.
How many people were murdered in portland "zone" alone?
Leftists bs

edit on 16/12/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: vonclod

Its the "oregon" way, isn't it?

In Oregan, heads should of been cracked months ago! and yes, the far left, is a distasteful, as the far right!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Actual audio recordings? They must be edited..........

I see you can't or won't point to your "evidence." You have vague allusions to something you think you've heard.

You've listened to your chosen corporate media narrative which coupled with your partisanship convinces you based on hearsay that a fellow American doesn't even deserve to have a trial since it's so obvious he's guilty.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If the “law” is refusing to see these blatantly obvious crimes against the people of this country; then the lawless “justices” and leaders of these ABC agencies need to be held accountable.

Evidence or lack thereof is the reason judges and agencies aren't supporting your misguided belief , this continual bleating is getting monotonous.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i have a notion the voters/population is leaving the 'future of America' at a required 'arm distance' because 'they' see the radical left as creating their own downfall and crashing the Ship-of-State into the rocky shoreline

Silly or Sane ?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ask any business owner or shopkeeper why they boarded up their windows on election night.
Hint: it wasn't in anticipation of a Biden victory.
FACT

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Once again, you need other people to tell you the sky is blue. If you would like to find the evidence that has been posted on numerous forms a new sites, then I guess you should look for whatever source you approve

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Fraud is really nothing compared to the elephant in the room: It *seems* Covid was unleashed to cripple the economy, control the People, and steal an election.

And they balk about just raising the issue of fraud.

I'm rather disgusted with a lot of folks on ATS who are fine and dandy with all that's gone on. Just another opportunity to mock people.

Bleh.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Ask any business owner or shopkeeper why they boarded up their windows on election night.
FACT

They won't address that.
Just run away again.
It is what they do.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Once again, you need other people to tell you the sky is blue. If you would like to find the evidence that has been posted on numerous forms a new sites, then I guess you should look for whatever source you approve

Yes, because your beliefs have no chance of being wrong?

Apt point though. The sky is not actually blue, it just looks that way most of the time. You may remember sunsets and sunrises in which the sky appears white, yellow, orange and even a light green sometimes.

You seem to prefer simple answers based on belief. I prefer facts when they're available.

You have zero backup for your claims about Biden. You have innuendo, media assertions, etc.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I hear you. Perhaps the issue is that those folks you think are balking at the issue of fraud have looked at evidence and have come to a different conclusion than you have. I'm not fine and dandy with everything that's gone on, I'm disgusted with a blatant though incompetent attempt to steal an American election. I'm horrified by how quickly alleged freedom lovers and Constitutionalists are ready to invoke totalitarism.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

FACT

The obvious response is that you have no idea why anyone secured their businesses on election night.

You have a belief. There's a difference.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join