It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options still exists to right the ship....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

The article is but a reference point

About martial law. Taking away rights and liberties.

I REALLY hope Trump does it. I really do. Then you can moan about how bad an idea this was and how evil the lefties are for making Trump do it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: HalWesten

Don't knee-jerk when you see those very few idiots with too much testosterone flexing their vocal chords.

So I shouldn’t comment on the topic of the thread?

Pretty sure that’s what you do on a discussion forum, otherwise it’s off-topic.

Project much? Come on, you're no victim here but you are guilty of putting words into the mouths (fingers) of other members because no one said "we need Martial Law" in the US in this thread. It was not even hinted at in the OP, it was shut down by others, where are you getting this idea? Is it your TDS acting up now?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

no one said "we need Martial Law" in the US in this thread. It was not even hinted at in the OP

Try reading the OP, links and comments.

I know reading can be hard, but if you did it this once, you’d see that there IS comments FOR martial law. The OPs link included.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

no one said "we need Martial Law" in the US in this thread. It was not even hinted at in the OP

Try reading the OP, links and comments.

I know reading can be hard, but if you did it this once, you’d see that there IS comments FOR martial law. The OPs link included.

Don't be a jackass. The OP does not say anything of the sort.

While some here will say: “ you don’t believe in the Constitution”.. to the contrary; I believe in it and I am glad there are checks and balances in place like this.

If the “law” is refusing to see these blatantly obvious crimes against the people of this country; then the lawless “justices” and leaders of these ABC agencies need to be held accountable.

I do understand that if this happens, and NOTHING is found; then it was all for nothing. BUT extreme times cal for extreme measures; and I for one would like the integrity, put back into this system..

Friday should be interesting......

Not there.

Second post...

And if nothing comes from it, then Trump himself should also be held accountable. But I can’t ignore the writing on the wall. There is TOO MANY signs of fraud, wrongdoings, blatant gaslighting, and propaganda to ignore......

As I have said before ( MATH doesn’t LIE) and we are seeing math speak very many truths in this “(S)election”

Does he suggest Martial Law? No. Reading comprehension goes both ways.

The link he posted does have a senator asking for what you're suggesting, so what? It's one senator. Not Trump, a senator. Direct your rage at the guilty party.

You also need educated on the difference between the Insurrection Act and Martial Law. They CAN go together but they are very different things.

Nice try.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

The whole fake news phenomenon was started by Trump and to what ends? Anything he disagrees with is termed fake news, even if it is later proved very real.

I remember that.

FOX was consistently, year after year, rated as the least accurate news/entertainment station. Still is.

One of Trump’s tactics — point the finger at the “guy” who’s pointing the finger at you.

Then every news station became FAKE — except FOX (until FOX had enough).

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So you don’t know what the insurrection act actually entails and read 2 posts?

Wow! Amazing!

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So you don’t know what the insurrection act actually entails and read 2 posts?

Wow! Amazing!

Stuff your condescending attitude and educate yourself.

The Insurrection Act is the set of laws passed in 1807 that govern the U.S. President's ability to deploy troops within the U.S. to put down lawlessness, insurrection and rebellion.

The Act aims to limit Presidential power as much as possible, relying on state and local governments for initial response in the event of insurrection. The Act, with the Posse Comitatus Act limited and delayed Presidential powers for law enforcement.

Martial law is a system of absolute miltary control over all military and civilian activities of a country, in a theoretical or actual war zone, during civil disorder, in occupied territory, after a coup d'etat, or during a state of emergency caused by a natural disaster such as an earthquake or flood. In the United States only the President as commander-in-chief has authority to impose martial law and it must be limited to the duration of the warfare or emergency. It cannot be imposed in a manner resulting in a long-term denial of constitutional rights.

Martial law seeks to maintain public order in times of a crisis, when the normal institutions of justice either cannot function or could be deemed too slow or to ill-equipped for the new situation. Usually martial law reduces some of the personal rights ordinarily granted to the citizen, limits the length of the trial processes, and prescribes more severe penalties than ordinary law.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Took you long enough to google it.

Try reading each one. Try looking for the very VERY common parts. Then reread the thread. Then tell me people aren’t calling for martial law.

link   
Let me enlighten you on the why. A prime example, WHY are the legal authorities (that's FBI, CIA, NSA, Supreme courts etc. etc.) not doing something about Bidens son?
They have had the evidence of his crimes, pure and simple, they've had the evidence for weeks if not months, so why hasn't he been tried???? They have not touched a hair on his head.
THAT'S the why. If the relevant legal people do not act then nothing will happen, no matter how persuasive or correct the evidence is.

link   

a reply to: underwerks

Yep. That’s pretty much it. It shouldn’t come as a surprise though

It is a surprise though.

The same people who are all against any restriction due to c-19 are willing to give up MORE of their rights and liberties because Trump lost.

Pandemic “You can’t stop me from doing anything. I have rights and liberties!”

Trump lost “Take all my rights and liberties away! That’ll show em!”

I guess I’m used to browsing the safe spaces a lot of Trump supporters use as well as ATS. Here’s some gems from Parler:

This is who they are. Any Republicans who don’t feel this way are in the wrong party.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Obviously fake news because seomeones going to say so.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Took you long enough to google it.

Try reading each one. Try looking for the very VERY common parts. Then reread the thread. Then tell me people aren’t calling for martial law.

Excuse me? Are you trying to hurt my feelings with the personal attacks? You can't, stop trying because you look like the fool, not me.

Google yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Going out on a limb here and saying most of those kooks are on a domestic terrorist watch list already.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Excuse me?

You’re excused.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Are you privvy to this evidence that conclusively proves Hunter B. has done some crime?

If you do, what is it?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Condescendingly repeating yourself, will not put the words in my mouth. I did not call for martial law, I am only offering a point of view from an angle that is possible.

There were huge breaches in the chain of command, across both sides, I am actively looking for a solution.

What do you suggest? Ignore everything and go back to side blaming? Or, do you yourself seek justice for the crimes against We The People?

If it’s the former, what’s the point?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Now there isn’t “evidence” against hunter Biden??? You belong in this “utopia” you manifested

link   
like three likes per post.

I specifically remember Madonna saying she dreams of blowing up the white house, to thunderous applause no less. Wonder how many ppl follow her?

I specifically dont remember you saying # about it.

link   

Just remember its "the left" that is violent.

The great thing is that there's probably a 99.9% chance that these folks are LARPing.

That's a sad by-product of our country's freedoms.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: Gryphon66

Now there isn’t “evidence” against hunter Biden??? You belong in this “utopia” you manifested

There's "evidence' sure. But it's assertations that would never stand up in court.

Unless you are privvy to criminal investigations (which you aren't) and real evidence.

Youtube videos are not evidence that would even allow Biden to be indicted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join