It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options still exists to right the ship....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Um... okay. But don't tell me. That was my point to the poster I was responding to, who said he/she was "certain" that judges would do the right thing. Hence my question, "Because judges cannot be threatened?"

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

There is TOO MANY signs of fraud, wrongdoings, blatant gaslighting, and propaganda to ignore......

As I have said before ( MATH doesn’t LIE) and we are seeing math speak very many truths in this “(S)election”

The U.S. Senate is holding a hearing to examine 2020 election irregularities.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

The hearing is meant to dispense information. Mostly in soundbite replays, since none of the MSM even mentioned the hearing was scheduled.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Boadicea

You are talking about an awful lot of judges being corrupt.[/quote[

Yup! And/or blackmailed, or otherwise threatened into submission.

Therefore, it must be a problem across the judicial system...

Yup! It's not a coincidence that lawyers are at the top of the least trusted profession list. It's not a coincidence that judges are lawyers. It's not a coincidence that most of our congress critters are lawyers.

...a system that Trump had 4 years to try and right.

Not my fight.

Judicial decisions are made on the evidence supplied, right?

Big sigh. See above.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Do any of you see this is not about Trump? He just exposed it. If you think there was no widespread voter fraud you are in denial. It happens every year. Every election there are cases and most are not reported heavily.

Most are also career politicians. Do you think McCain or Romney, the two most Progressive Republicans to run in the last 2 decades would have said anything. Nope. They tow the line and that is why we still have Obamacare.

This election is a chance to bring it out into the open.

As for evidence. many of you in this thread screamed for impeachment and nothing happened. If there was evidence he would have been convicted. There was no one protecting the POTUS and have not been since he was elected.

The same judges handing down rulings are the same who blocked DACA and the travel ban and everything else the POTUS has tried.

Start local. Get elected. Make Waves. Only way this will ever change and it will take decades still to correct. You cannot do anything at the top but bithc about it so start local...I did.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wait. Am I reading this thread correctly? Trump supporters WANT martial law? You guys WANT the military to control your lives?

All because you’re sulking that your guy lost?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
Wait. Am I reading this thread correctly? Trump supporters WANT martial law? You guys WANT the military to control your lives?

What gave you that idea? No one wants Martial Law, we just want honesty and fairness in our elections. As long as Democrats are in control of most of the system that will never happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Pretty much from what I am reading.

I laughed in 2016 when the left leaning folk were crying over Killary, this time it’s a bit more worrying, as a lot of right leaning folk have guns.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Yep. That’s pretty much it. It shouldn’t come as a surprise though. This has been a central tenant to what they believe. People have been wishing for Marshall law and public executions of Democrats since Trump won in 2016.

This is who they are. Any argument to the contrary is just a bad faith attempt to hide their real intentions. Go to Parler, Gab, or Voat to see their true intentions.
edit on 16-12-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

No one wants Martial Law

Try reading this thread. Look on comments of other threads. Look on YouTube. Look on right wing sites.

Yes, Trump supporters are wanting martial law.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

this time it’s a bit more worrying

And not because the guns. Because people are HAPPY to throw out their rights and liberties because Trump lost.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yep. That’s pretty much it. It shouldn’t come as a surprise though

It is a surprise though.

The same people who are all against any restriction due to c-19 are willing to give up MORE of their rights and liberties because Trump lost.

Pandemic “You can’t stop me from doing anything. I have rights and liberties!”

Trump lost “Take all my rights and liberties away! That’ll show em!”

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I’m not a trump supporter; I support this country and what it was intended to stand for. You read prologues (headlines) and ignore the story that follows. Foreshadowing is huge here.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
What gave you that idea?

The OP.

At least the article linked stating that POTUS should enact the Insurrection Act.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No one wants Martial Law

Try reading this thread. Look on comments of other threads. Look on YouTube. Look on right wing sites.

You're accepting that a small, vocal percent of radicals want this for all of us. No, we don't. That's like me saying all Democrats want the New Green Deal because the "Squad" is pushing so hard for it. Don't knee-jerk when you see those very few idiots with too much testosterone flexing their vocal chords.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

You read prologues (headlines) and ignore the story that follows

I’ve read the entire thread. Including where people are WANTING martial law because Trump lost.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Don't knee-jerk when you see those very few idiots with too much testosterone flexing their vocal chords.

So I shouldn’t comment on the topic of the thread?

Pretty sure that’s what you do on a discussion forum, otherwise it’s off-topic.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The article is but a reference point; you missed the story and only read the synopsis. So therefore the ending will be a surprise.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

it's time to face reality that enough people in enough states decided they didn't want a giant POS as President. Kinda like what happened in 2016.

Hmmm

2016 don't want pos....so vote for pos

2020 don't want pos....so vote for pos

I think you guys are missing something here....

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

No one wants Martial Law

You're accepting that a small, vocal percent of radicals want this for all of us. No, we don't. That's like me saying all Democrats want the New Green Deal because the "Squad" is pushing so hard for it. Don't knee-jerk when you see those very few idiots with too much testosterone flexing their vocal chords.

Anyone who speaks out against Trump is accused of being a retarded, card carrying Democrat soy-boi around here. Talk about double standards...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I think you guys are missing something here....

Yeah, that our two parties put up the worst candidates. Bush/Gore, Bush/Kerry, McCain/Obama, Obama/Romney, Trump/Clinton, Trump/Biden.

Totally the best we can muster.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join