It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options still exists to right the ship....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
If Fraud, on the scale that is being claimed was carried out, I am certain it would have been found and judges would have no choice but to listen and make informed decisions in relation to the law.

I do not expect people who are blinded by Trumpism to clearly see or understand this, as they all think anyone denying them justice is part of the problem, even if the evidence does not stack up.

It's nothing to do with "being blinded by Trumpism". It's more along the lines of people seeing that it's no coincidence that after telling poll watchers to go home because the counting was finished in swing states, hundreds of thousands of ballots were found and counted with no supervision and suddenly Biden went from being behind by hundreds of thousands of votes to being tied or ahead the following morning. Then he ended up winning those swing states by a few to 15 thousand votes.

It can't be proven because the fraudulent mail-in ballots have already been unsealed, turned in, and counted. You can ignore all of that if that's your choice, but I don't believe for one second that you're too ignorant not to see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

45 days past the Election Day. So if trump is “all talk” which most politicians are; he won’t do a thing BUT we have a chance to witness history.

Probably just more smoke..... but I enjoy a good suspense thriller.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You are talking about an awful lot of judges being corrupt. Therefore, it must be a problem across the judicial system, a system that Trump had 4 years to try and right.

With regards to denial of justice, I did say Trumpsters think this, even if the evidence doesn’t stack up. Judicial decisions are made on the evidence supplied, right?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Logic..... I think it only exists as the name of an entertainer.....

Besides that, it has escaped many people.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If Fraud, on the scale that is being claimed was carried out, I am certain it would have been found and judges would have no choice but to listen and make informed decisions in relation to the law.

Really? You're certain??? Because judges cannot be wrong? Judges cannot be corrupted? Judges cannot be blackmailed? Bought? Threatened with bodily harm?

I do not expect people who are blinded by Trumpism to clearly see or understand this...

Screw the left-right paradigm. Those of us not living in the left-right paradigm, who do not think in a partisan bubble, understand that the ONLY proper answer is full transparency. Proof one way or the other. The people have a right to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Denial of justice is ALWAYS a problem.

The Supreme Court WAS threatened remember?

The Democrats have been threatening Kavanaugh with impeachment.

Joe Biden was personally responsible for the terrible awful treatment of Justice Thomas during his hearing and Thomas knows the power that the Democratic Party is not afraid to wield to attempt to destroy people, especially Biden.

The Democrats also have been threatening to enlarge the Supreme Court and pack it with enough liberals to make it unbalanced for liberalism for generations to come.

The Supreme Court has been clearly threatened openly by the Democratic Party and I have no doubt privately also.

edit on 12/16/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

More conjecture. You're not going to prove anything with conjecture.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

And if nothing comes from it, then Trump himself should also be held accountable. But I can’t ignore the writing on the wall. There is TOO MANY signs of fraud, wrongdoings, blatant gaslighting, and propaganda to ignore......

As I have said before ( MATH doesn’t LIE) and we are seeing math speak very many truths in this “(S)election”

Trump should be held accountable??? Just like the fake news media and Democrat apparatus has been held accountable for 4 years of lies and misinformation???

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Logical conclusions seem to be heavily biased. Evidence is needed. Not strong opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That rock probably has been a safe place to reside during the covid pandemic, but it might be time to come out, it appears to be leeching into your brain.
edit on 12/16/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I think anyone that want's to suspend civil liberties or enact martial law should be the first to line up for transport to a FEMA camp for processing into Soylent Green. See how quick they change their minds.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

You are talking about an awful lot of judges being corrupt. Therefore, it must be a problem across the judicial system, a system that Trump had 4 years to try and right.

With regards to denial of justice, I did say Trumpsters think this, even if the evidence doesn’t stack up. Judicial decisions are made on the evidence supplied, right?

Close but no Cupie doll for you...The evidence definitely DOES stack up...The liberal judges have refused to even look at the evidence...They shut the cases down before they even get presented...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

They too should be held, which is why I am at a stand still with politics and justice in this country.

I agree trump has done an awful lot of great things, however; I despise anyone with double standards, no morals, the ability to punish someone based off of their beliefs or opinions and those who stand against the people of this country, those who wish we all burn slow deaths of overtaxing and dehumanization. (The former is not the latter to me, it is the media and ANY communist, Marxist or Politicians doing “as they do” and not “as the say”.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Dude, we've been calling the news out ever since they started covering up anything negative regarding obama and reporting all the negativity they could towards people who didn't agree with obama. The whole reason Trump was elected was because he said exactly what we'd all been thinking for so long and were sick and tired of. Mainstream media being one of the top items of discussion. From the border to the media to the corrupt left to the corrupt right to Hollywood to pro sports, Trump must have been sitting back listening and watching everyone complain about it, so he made it his platform. Maybe if you were in this country to see it for yourself you wouldn't be silly enough to think we're just repeating Trump. He's repeating us.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this happens like it appears to be, then the bill of rights is already dead. We have lost the only thing that gave us a chance (integrity and security in our republic). Not that it hasn’t happened before, BUT this is the big one. Way too many coincidences this time around.

So if we’ve already lost, then I say play the only cards you have left. Two cards left actually..... “fight or flight”.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I could show you water, and you would want the evidence of why you should drink it. You would surely die, before learning that lesson.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If this happens like it appears to be...

If what happens? Trump is no longer President? I think it's time to face reality that enough people in enough states decided they didn't want a giant POS as President. Kinda like what happened in 2016.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Logic..... I think it only exists as the name of an entertainer.....

Besides that, it has escaped many people.

No kidding... I refuse to believe so many people are that stupid. I think they choose to ignore the blatant fraud, but they can't really be that damn stupid. They just can't.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

More conjecture. You're not going to prove anything with conjecture.

I'm rescinding my previous statement.

Never mind what I said, SeektoUnderstand...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

45 days past the Election Day. So if trump is “all talk” which most politicians are; he won’t do a thing BUT we have a chance to witness history.

Probably just more smoke..... but I enjoy a good suspense thriller.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That in all cases of insurrection, or obstruction to the laws, either of the United States, or of any individual state or territory, where it is lawful for the President of the United States to call forth the militia for the purpose of suppressing such insurrection, or of causing the laws to be duly executed, it shall be lawful for him to employ, for the same purposes, such part of the land or naval force of the United States, as shall be judged necessary, having first observed all the pre-requisites of the law in that respect.

www.npr.org...

Where does "The Insurrection Act" state that it can't be enacted until 45 days after an election?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are not as sharp as the rest of the cutting block..... but keep trying to slice
edit on 16-12-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join