It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options still exists to right the ship....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The difference is we are not yelling. We are not burning cities or attacking people. We are hoping that the Constitution in the US is upheld. That is all.

Does that include the people who are talking about Civil War and locking up the traitors, or aren't they True Scotsmen?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

The difference is we are not yelling. We are not burning cities or attacking people. We are hoping that the Constitution in the US is upheld. That is all.

Does that include the people who are talking about Civil War and locking up the traitors, or aren't they True Scotsmen?
whatever it takes to show this fraud as it is, if that means competing with ANTIFA/BLM for most deplorable, so be it. The deep needs to learn the ppl are in charge and if that requires a civil war to reveal the truth, it is what is, but the truth will be revealed. You’re on the wrong side of history.
edit on 17-12-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There's one option left to Trump I didn't see discussed but I'll bring it up.

At this point what Trump needs to do is prevent Congress from accepting the Electoral College vote and have Congress decide who's going to be President. Can he do this? Yes and it's very simple thing to do.

Biden's extremely exposed Achilles heel is his participation in the Ukraine and China affairs. He took bribes, committed blackmail in getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired, conspiracy, abuse of power, and racketeering.

All Trump has to do now to win the election is to hit Biden with felony charges. Biden was never vetted for his suitability to be President. Some felony charges would force Congress to vet him. And consider the following question.

ARE WE GOING TO PUT A OLD MAN WITH FELONY CHARGES IN AS PRESIDENT WHILE HE IS SHOWING EARLY SIGNS OF DEMENTIA AND GIVE HIM THE NUCLEAR FOOTBALL?
edit on 18-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

a reply to: fencesitter85

Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate. Change was needed.

Trump lost because he was a bad candidate. Change is needed.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Have you seen them burning down any cities? No. Let liberty ring.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Biden was a terrible candidate.

a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Then why did more people vote for him this time? That did not even happen with the chosen one Obama. Biden lost 5 millions in his re-election year.

Try again....

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Then why did more people vote for him this time? That did not even happen with the chosen one Obama. Biden lost 5 millions in his re-election year.

Try again....

You're assuming that every Trump vote is legitimate, which, if the massive wide-scale fraud and technology manipulation is factual, is absurd.

More Americans voted in this election than any other in history, and many voted AGAINST Trump rather than FOR Biden.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Trump was worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Trump was worse.

Some Trump supporters have convinced themselves for years that they are in the overwhelming majority in this country.

They are actually caught up in co-dependency with the President's NPD. That's one reason why they can believe a conspiracy that would have to involve the Supreme Court, both chambers of Congress, the Federal and State court systems, the Governors of Republican States ... not to mention the DOJ, FBI and DHS.

Further historians will look on this as one of the greatest mass delusions in American history.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Slow clap for that brave response.

Just curious, how tolerant do you feel? Don’t lie, I can see your blood pressure jump from here. It’s gonna be hard for you not to talk about trump every time you’re reminded how terrible biden is.

a reply to: Annee

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You keep talking about yourself, it’s a weird ego trip going on.

I thought ego was bad from all the stuff you guys said about trump?

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Slow clap for that brave response.

Just curious, how tolerant do you feel? Don’t lie, I can see your blood pressure jump from here. It’s gonna be hard for you not to talk about trump every time you’re reminded how terrible biden is.

a reply to: Annee

As I’ve said.

He starts Day 1 — with a clean slate.

What happens next is up to him and his team.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You keep talking about yourself, it’s a weird ego trip going on.

I thought ego was bad from all the stuff you guys said about trump?

a reply to: Gryphon66

Did you ... did you really just do the old "I know you are but what am I?" maneuver?

LOL.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
By right the ship, do you mean the republican steal of the election to keep Trump in power?

It would be totally preposterous to think that the republican baseless allegations of voting fraud have any merit. There may have been some fraudulent activity but Biden won by such a large margin, claiming fraud on such a big scale would not have gone unnoticed by the the authorities that verified the results.

If bickering erupts in the congressional approval, January 6, of the electoral votes and the republican dominated congress votes to toss the election out and vote Trump back into office, this will be a coup never before seen in the history of the USA.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

You’re on the wrong side of history.

Where did I say where I stood? I was questioning your position.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

]Have you seen them burning down any cities? No. Let liberty ring.

Neither of us have looked yet.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is a righteous fight. This is not simply "hanging chads".

There is ample proof, statisticallly, circumstantially, anecdotally, and empirically that fraud took place in selected areas to steal this election.

Tens of millions of Americans know it and, guess what....sometimes you have to fight for what is rightfully yours, especially when the future is at stake.

As Americans, we should all want this taken all the way through the courts, right up to the final fat lady song. It has to be this way.

Politicians and perhaps, judges, may waffle out of fear or perceived repercussions. But, this is a time for courage, wisdom, and strength.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

There is ample proof, statisticallly, circumstantially, anecdotally, and empirically that fraud took place in selected areas to steal this election.

I keep reading that there's statistical evidence. It's always backed up with a YouTube video or common sense instead of a real statistical calculation.

I keep reading there's empirical proof but, again, lots of words and no real testing.

Which leave circumstantial and anecdotal evidence. Plenty of that.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

All Trump has to do now to win the election is to hit Biden with felony charges. Biden was never vetted for his suitability to be President. Some felony charges would force Congress to vet him. And consider the following question.

This is not an afternoon movie on a cable channel.

Trump, even if he really believed all this guff, cannot move on his own. He needs practical and moral support across the board.

He does not have it.

What he has is a rump of people who are either earning good money promulgating this hogwash or disempowered and angry, talking mainly to each other instead of even trying to effect change in the real world.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join