It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Options still exists to right the ship....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
According to a USA Today article after the election Minnesota had a 91% voter turnout.

Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Minnesota had about 91.32% voter turnout.

Link:

www.usatoday.com...

WTF happened in Minnesota? All the other states had a
Statistically similar % of around 71% which I am cool with.
There were a lot of fired up voters this year. I would like to see the statisticians and political wonks explain a 91%
Voter turnout. That’s like banana republic African dictator
Percentages. I don’t think any state in the history of the United States has ever had a voter turnout that high in 230 years!
I am motivated by the incredible grass roots turnout that the Biden campaign did in Minnesota. Absolutely incredible work. If you believe that number is real and you defend
That number it doesn’t matter what evidence anyone gives you. If there was video and audio of people filing out mail in ballots and committing felonies you would call it a “deep fake”. Please someone defend a 91% voter turnout while every other swing state had 70%

I don’t believe that Georgia, Wisconsin or Michigan had any less motivated voters. I have also read that some wonks
Are stating that Minnesota had a more educated population and this is why they voted more than other states. That’s conjecture .
And Compared to what Atlanta? Atlanta has an extremely educated population.
edit on 16-12-2020 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2020 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Source

Friday should be interesting......

I can tell you what's NOT happening on Friday.
Another stall tactic??? twitter.com...

Office of the Director of National Intelligence:

Amanda Schoch, ODNI Director of Strategic Communications: "This afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials that the Intelligence Community will not meet the December 18 deadline, set by Executive Order and Congress to submit the IC’s classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections.

The IC has received relevant reporting since the election and a number of agencies have not finished coordinating on the product. The DNI is committed to providing this report to our customers expeditiously

edit on 16-12-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

The whole fake news phenomenon was started by Trump and to what ends? Anything he disagrees with is termed fake news, even if it is later proved very real.

There have been numerous attempts at trying to get results overturned in many states, but no real evidence produced. I’ve seen lots of statements claiming fraud on many sites, yet when it does get to court, it’s more hearsay than actual evidence.

I truly feel if there was fraud to the level being suggested then fraud would have happened on both sides. People can’t believe the numbers voting for Biden, but I would suggest they were voting against Trump. Either way, you’re screwed. Biden is not good for America, and neither is Trump.

Is there any candidate out there that can reach out and appeal to both sides? Or, is political division too wide now?

How could you possibly know what's good for America?

(I assume) Your opinions are based solely on what you see on television and read on the internet.

That would be like watching a movie with some of the characters missing. You could try to fill in the missing pieces, but chances are you'd be way off.

And the fake news phenomenon was not started by Trump. He simply exposed what has always been there.
edit on 12/16/2020 by Firewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: The2Billies

Um... okay. But don't tell me. That was my point to the poster I was responding to, who said he/she was "certain" that judges would do the right thing. Hence my question, "Because judges cannot be threatened?"

When I tell you, the person you were talking to is also informed and they are directed to what I wrote.
All they have to do is push the "talk sign balloon" at the top of the banner and it takes them to what people wrote that either they wrote or people like you commented on what they wrote and my response.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Democracy died in America decades ago. We were all warned numerous times. Ron Paul, nadir, sanders, and many others blocked from media, blocked from debates. Black box voting for decades owned by republicans, regularly refusing audits and disclosures even when demanded by the courts (im looking at YOU diebold). And NOW y’all have a problem? See, this is twofold. It’s the standard Republican response of only caring when it happens to you, and it’s the issue of watching as they come for everyone around you, and you keep your silence, and there’s no one there when they come for you. Sorry, we were warned, we warned others. It’s too late now. Much like it will be too late when the right finally believes something needs be done about ecological disaster, social programs, etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Hmmm... interesting approach... probably not especially efficient but I guess that can work.

So okay.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

And if nothing comes from it, then Trump himself should also be held accountable. But I can’t ignore the writing on the wall. There is TOO MANY signs of fraud, wrongdoings, blatant gaslighting, and propaganda to ignore......

As I have said before ( MATH doesn’t LIE) and we are seeing math speak very many truths in this “(S)election”
so who are you holding accountable for russiagate?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
"Donald Trump declare a national emergency, invoke the Insurrection Act and suspend habeas corpus.

The Insurrection Act, also mentioned in Steinburg's post, allows the president to deploy the military on U.S. soil."

And...then what happens?

The overwhelming evidence is released to the public, the sealed indictments against the American based participants - including the heads of the big tech corps, the MSM, Governors/SoS' of certain States, heads and others in the Intelligence Agencies (especially the CIA), and many (some will be surprising) Congress Critters and State legislators, and any/all others they have irrefutable evidence on.

Either this is coming and we will all soon see it, and Trump will win - or our country is toast.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
According to a USA Today article after the election Minnesota had a 91% voter turnout.

Minnesota reported 3,589,785 registered voters and 3,278,548 ballots cast. From this data USA TODAY calculated Minnesota had about 91.32% voter turnout.

Link:

www.usatoday.com...

WTF happened in Minnesota? All the other states had a
Statistically similar % of around 71% which I am cool with.
There were a lot of fired up voters this year. I would like to see the statisticians and political wonks explain a 91%
Voter turnout. That’s like banana republic African dictator
Percentages. I don’t think any state in the history of the United States has ever had a voter turnout that high in 230 years!
I am motivated by the incredible grass roots turnout that the Biden campaign did in Minnesota. Absolutely incredible work. If you believe that number is real and you defend
That number it doesn’t matter what evidence anyone gives you. If there was video and audio of people filing out mail in ballots and committing felonies you would call it a “deep fake”. Please someone defend a 91% voter turnout while every other swing state had 70%

I don’t believe that Georgia, Wisconsin or Michigan had any less motivated voters. I have also read that some wonks
Are stating that Minnesota had a more educated population and this is why they voted more than other states. That’s conjecture .
And Compared to what Atlanta? Atlanta has an extremely educated population.

Easy answer for MN is that Omar had to keep her seat.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Any sane person would think o themselves that a Republican Rep/Senator, or local rep would have been able to produce some real evidence.

The evidence is plain as day - for any sane person to see.

To hell with anyone suspending civil liberties or anyone who would support that happening.

It will only be very temporary (long enough to execute the arrests of the major perpetrators), and limited, in that most people won't be directly affected, except by being notified of it happening via the emergency broadcast system, and possibly some temporary power outages and/or internet service interruptions, etc, depending on how hard the deep state actors fight back. There will likely be some blood shed. I pray for their success.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: PurpleFox
Unconstitutional Executive Orders aren't worth the virtual paper they're written on.

What, exactly, is UnConstitutional about his EO?

Thankfully, the Constitution and principled Americans are not all trapped in co-dependency.

Agreed. There is a purely Constitutional process for righting the ship. The Insurrection Act, and a declared emergency along with a very limited and temporary martial law to provide security for the mass arrests coming and the exposure of all of the irrefutable evidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

While some here will say: “ you don’t believe in the Constitution”.. to the contrary; I believe in it and I am glad there are checks and balances in place like this.

If the “law” is refusing to see these blatantly obvious crimes against the people of this country; then the lawless “justices” and leaders of these ABC agencies need to be held accountable.

You don't think your first two paragraphs contradict each other?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

(I assume) Your opinions are based solely on what you see on television and read on the internet.

Where do you get your information?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Oh my god you people have no shame.

The amount of memes and threads you spewed about liberal tears for four years, and now you're being the sorest losers ever.

Honestly, grow a pair and accept that your guy lost. That's life. You're worse than screeching purple haired SJWs.

Get over it.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

You screeched for four years, where's your shame?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I have shame and a huge set so no worries there thank you. I also do not put people down for their ideas yet still you and the rest of your lot do. You have a president elect and STILL all you can do is try to attack others because you know your candidate is a joke.

You see, the vag hat screamers wanted attention. So did BLM. Antifa. All the rest. They did not want HRC they just all hated Trump.

The difference is we are not yelling. We are not burning cities or attacking people. We are hoping that the Constitution in the US is upheld. That is all.

There is nothing to get over.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002020-12-17T16:11:33-06:000433 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

You screeched for four years, where's your shame?

Did I?

Did I though?

And I love that the most intelligent riposte you can come up with is " I no u r but what am I".

Difference is we were screeching because of the orange buffoon belittling everyone and lining the pockets of himself and his family, while constantly crying on Twitter and frequently contradicting almost every disparaging tweet he made about Obama in the years prior.

You're all screeching because you lost the election.

Big difference.

Even his appointees at SCOTUS ruled in favour of democracy and the Constitution.

Honestly at this point you all just look super tragic, and everyone else is just in disbelief at what sore losers you all are.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I have shame and a huge set so no worries there thank you. I also do not put people down for their ideas yet still you and the rest of your lot do. You have a president elect and STILL all you can do is try to attack others because you know your candidate is a joke.

You see, the vag hat screamers wanted attention. So did BLM. Antifa. All the rest. They did not want HRC they just all hated Trump.

The difference is we are not yelling. We are not burning cities or attacking people. We are hoping that the Constitution in the US is upheld. That is all.

There is nothing to get over.

The Constitution has been upheld. By SCOTUS. Including Trump appointed ones. But hey, the deep state got to them, right?

As for taking it like adults, go to a proud boys rally and see how reasonable they are.

I'm by no means pro antifa - they're just the proud boys of the left.

But at least when Hillary lost by a small margin, we accepted the will of the people and the Democratic process. Sure we weren't happy, but we didn't try to overthrow the entire basis for democracy in the country.

It's time to move on.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No. It wasn't. They did not take the case. There was no ruling. It is not time to move on. There is a reason they did not do anything but you just want to make it another notch against the current administration.

Proud Boys? Sorry, they are more accepting of anyone then you Antifags or BLM. The difference is if you try to hurt one they will stand their ground. It was Antifa who shot a Proud Boy and a Trump supporter in two different instances....right? Remember when the PRoud Boys went into Chicago and disrupted dinners? Yeah, me either.

Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate. Change was needed. People did not want Obama 2.0 and still do not which is why 75 million people voted for the president. Yeah. In a pandemic and we have the highest voting turnout ever...LOL.

What all of this should show every American no matter political leanings is that the system is corrupt. it is not a right win conspiracy. It is true.

Oh, and this....

Difference is we were screeching because of the orange buffoon belittling everyone and lining the pockets of himself and his family, while constantly crying on Twitter and frequently contradicting almost every disparaging tweet he made about Obama in the years prior.

HIs net worth tanked. He made nothing off of the American people. Not one f'n dime.
edit on Decpm31pmf0000002020-12-17T17:09:22-06:000522 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yeah, Sniffy isn't even inaugurated yet and you've already had it UP TO HERE. What a joke you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join