It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not me....Tom Cruise.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
As far as covid spreading I will compare them. Nobody says a damned thing about overcrowded tesco's but they wanna jam up the pubs and restaurants and other small shops and pretend they are the problem.

a reply to: uncommitted

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Just when I thought this thread might be a breath of fresh air from political strife, you chimed in you absolute cretin.

Everything about COVID is political. Feel free to scroll by my post if it hurts your feels.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Tom Cruise is a damn fine actor. I'll never take that from him. But he's a validation-addict of the highest order. When is enough fame and money going to be enough.

Tom, if u care so much about jobs and families, how about splitting your paycheck with your coworkers?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I agree with Tom Cruise and your point , he's passionate about the industry and concerned for the future of those who aren't in the position of wealth he is in , the behind the camera crew and none household names who need to work to survive.

People like to bag on him because of who he is but from what I've seen of him he seems OK , his rant is born out of frustration not ego.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
How do yo know he doesnt? You think MSM covers that kind of story?

a reply to: NightVision

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: MykeNukem

How about we only allow people of a certain IQ or free of certain genetic defects reproduce for the benefit of humans.....

I think I've heard that idea before somewhere....

The problem with humans isn't genetic or IQ related...

Smart people with good genes are currently running the world, no?

How's that working out?

No. People who spent way too much time in school so they can say they’re “smart” but lack real world experience, drive and care for others are running the world.

These are the idiots who got stuffed in lockers in school and picked last for sports.

This is their revenge.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Nothing you have said is rational.

That"s the truth.

You can't handle the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: loueber
wait wait wait wait...... so clicking the link takes me to a page that has a picture of Cruise wearing a "valved" n95 type mask.

Valved masks do NOTHING to stop the spread of germs. so he is being a Hippocrit.
I wish i had social media so i could post that thought with the picture.

anyone with social media, feel free to go ahead and post his picture with that mask and use my statement.

Well if the masks accomplish something then a valved mask protects him from incoming germs but he spews out his own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join