It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos: 'I Lost Everything Helping Put Trump in Office'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Half the Republicans are Democrats in sheep's clothing. They probably don't all start out that way, but once they've been in Washington a few years they want the positive media attention, they want their kids and family to have the Hunter Biden experienc, war effort kick backs, etc etc, so they continue to slide into the Democrat side.

I don't vote for garbage Republicans or garbage Democrats. But I can't frickin help it they elect a republican tool like Mitt Romney out in Utah.
edit on 16-12-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Choices have consequences. You're a big boy Milo. Nobody twisted your arm. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Had he been a true conservative, rather just a unfettered narcissist, he would understand that he needs to take responsibility for his own actions, rather than blaming everyone and everything else.

I have no patience for anyone who makes jokes about child molestation.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Stopped caring about Milo when he bragged about enjoying being molested as a child. Even if true keep it to yourself, don’t diminish the crime. We don’t need his help.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

edit on 16-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Considering the vast majority of legal votes were for Trump. A civil war would be over quickly. Umless the army on the dead voters rise. Now that would be fun

Other than that I ain't heard from Milo for years. Doubt he will have much of an impact

a reply to: Southern Guardian

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
LMAO..who cares Milo!! careful who you hitch your wagon to. That's why I find all these loons who want "blood" ..humorous.

Kick the can down the road, and maybe it's your blood "they" want. They, being whoever is in charge at the time.
edit on 16-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I always liked Milo, fun to watch and at times he had some good points. I think about the time the left was itching to take him down he talked about back when he was a teen he had a relationship with an older gay man and for him it was a good thing not knowing at the time how to deal with his sexuality. That all turned into the left calling him a ped and it went down hill from there.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
LMAO..who cares Milo!! careful who you hitch your wagon to. That's why I find all these loons who want "blood" ..humorous.

Kick the can down the road, and maybe it's your blood "they" want. They, being whoever is in charge at the time.

What blood from the Right would he want? I think everyone can say that Trump fought to the end, so I wonder what did he expect the SC or anyone else to do if the evidence didn't pan out as what was being reported.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: peskyhumans
America already elected a treasonous snake way back in 2015.

Yeah, but while Obama/Biden is history, now we've got Obiden to deal with if Trump doesn't pull out a win in the next couple of weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join