It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos: 'I Lost Everything Helping Put Trump in Office'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Good ol' Milo lamenting on life choices I see. Reflection is good, it can be therapeutic.

Yiannopoulos, who has been banned from Facebook and Twitter, went on to “free speech platform” Parler to find a place for his rant, which started after the Supreme Court shut down a lawsuit from the state of Texas seeking to overturn the election simply because its guy lost.

“BURN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TO THE F**KING GROUND,” he wrote. “Trump’s SCOTUS appointments were pointless. We defended a selfish clown for nothing.”

He continued, “I lost everything helping to put Trump in office. My life and career were completely destroyed. Was it worth it? No. I feel utterly betrayed. I will have vengeance.”

Yiannopoulos kept ranting, saying, “I am dedicating the rest of my life to the destruction of the Republican Party.” He even called for a new civil war, crying, “There are only two options now. Secession or war. Secession is preferable.

Source

I'm sure those familiar with partisan blood sports will recognize him. He was the ultimate troll meme lord of the 4chans verse before he got shut down for his.... alternative views in 2017.

I don't know why he didn't just take the tons of monies he made from his partisan trolling days and just resign from the spotlight? Instead he finds himself having breakdowns for all to see because of his associations?

A far cry from his trolling days alright. Maybe he'll finally grow from this?

Classic.
edit on 16-12-2020 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Funny him calling for secession or war in a country where he isn't even a citizen.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

I suppose it is meant to be funny.

For trolls.

It's not all that funny.

Not haha funny.

Not gatcha funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The face of the right.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Milo Yiannopoulos: 'I Lost Everything Helping Put Trump in Office'

Good 👐👏 couldn't happen to a nicer grifter...:

Mitch McConnell privately tells Senate Republicans to reject last-ditch plot to throw election to Trump
On Tuesday, CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins reported that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is privately telling his fellow Republican senators not to join efforts by House Republicans, spearheaded by Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL), to contest the result of the presidential election when it heads to Congress for ratification — a process that would require a senator to sign on.

“The president is counting and paying attention to who is supporting him in this endeavor. If that starts to change, the question is how does that affect the president himself,” said Collins. “I think [one] other thing … could be even more important that McConnell did today, which is what was behind closed doors in that conversation, where he asked them not to join those House members and what they’re planning to do on January 6.”
www.rawstory.com...

Oh Btw Mitch McConnell is getting his,klik^^ how quickly they turn.
edit on 16-12-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I really doubt any self-respecting conservative held this guy up as any kind of role model. I found him loathsome, vile and disingenuous at best.

Peeps like him and other loudmouth extremists on both the left and right are what is turning social media into the divisive, evil vortex of stupidity that it is quickly becoming.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Good riddance.

He sounds like a phony to me.

Maybe Tom Cruise needs a boom mic operator...

edit on 12/16/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well if Mitch McConnell and Milo Yiannopoulos agree with my point of view about Donald Trump than I must be right about him.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
S+F

Milo certainly isn't a good role model but he's right about this. Trump's SCOTUS appointments stood by and did nothing when it was their time to act in the defense of the Republic. Thanks to them a treasonous snake will take office that will work for the interests of China rather than the American people.

They're already beating the war drum against Russia. Why should we be confronting Russia? Russia isn't our enemy China is our enemy. Do you know who benefits the most in a confrontation between the USA and Russia? China benefits.

Biden is bringing back all the 0bama appointments. He's going to make a peace deal with China, and the outsourcing and financial rape of the American people will continue unabated. China will soon become the single economic and military superpower on Earth, and the oppression and brutal tyranny of Communism will reign supreme on planet Earth.

But hey, at least some rich democrats will have made a few bucks in the process. Yay for crony capitalism!

Amy Comey Barrett
Neil Gorsuch
Brett Kavanaugh

You three left freedom to die when it cried out to you to save it. You murdered our future and destroyed the Republic. May the Holy Father YHWH damn you eternally for your betrayal.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
You three left freedom to die when it cried out to you to save it. You murdered our future and destroyed the Republic.

Or maybe they just know how the law works.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
He got his 20 minutes of fame. He didn't "help" put Trump anywhere. He piggybacked off it for some media attention.

And now he's fully aware of the left cancel hate culture.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans
America already elected a treasonous snake way back in 2015.

The fact that Milo feels poorly is just liberal tears without being liberal.

Tastes the same. Throw another kitten in the microwave
edit on 16-12-2020 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Trump didn't destroy Yiannapolous.

He did that himself. He immolated his media empire to be a flamboyant political personality who reveled in controversy.

Blaming Trump for his failure is abject nonsense.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You three left freedom to die when it cried out to you to save it. You murdered our future and destroyed the Republic.

Or maybe they just know how the law works.

They did not uphold the law.

Our country is now under lawlessness. The Constitution is no longer enforced.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I loved Milo in the beginning. He was funny and shocking and I admire most folks who can stand up against the majority and not give one single frig about who they offend (this does include those with opinions I may not agree with). He often left me with my jaw hanging down in disbelief at his audacity to say certain things.

However... When one rolls the dice in this way, one must also be prepared for the blow back without claiming victimhood status afterwards. It's just playing the odds and being aware that speaking and acting in certain ways will alienate at least half of the people all of the time. He rolled those dice. For a while it paid off. Now it isn't. Build a bridge and get over it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

He basically lays it out.

What was the republican party doing the past year? Caving to every communist policy pushed by the left.

Trump has been in office 4 years. Why was voter ID not enacted? Voter fraud has been an increasing problem for decades. It was obvious this was going to happen. Why was nothing done?

The DNC is the party of communist traitors and the GOP is the do nothing party.

A Patriot party? If it's run by GOP refugees then f^ck no. It would be another do nothing party.

Secession or Civil War. That is the future of the USA, and the only way we can keep our rights and freedoms.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Pretty sure it wasn't supporting Trump that ruined his career. Pretty sure that happened when he made it well known that he was okay with adults and minors having sexual relationships, condoning statutory rape.

The blowback on social media was relentless. And rightfully so.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Who?

And shouldn’t Kathy Griffen be doing a photo shoot about now with a bloody severed Joe Biden head because she’s all funny, edgy and stuff?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

They did not uphold the law.

Sure they did, you just don't like the outcome.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Looks like an attention Wh0re and after getting banned is now looking for more attention.

Shocker in this day in age as we don't see too much of that going on with the look at me epidemic we got going on.

Although he isn't wrong of trumps worthless hiring within his administration that held no one accountable.
edit on 271231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 08:27:20 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join