It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise SHOUTING at Mission Impossible Crew in UK For Not Observing COVID Safety

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

More on the Cruise rant

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

i cannot see much issue with what he is saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Some streaming services are making a pile of money. Netflix, Disney, Amazon, of course, Hulu, and some others. Now every major media player is in it so it. So it's big money in it and one has to keep up with the Jones's in business.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Looking at the video George Clooney agrees with you but says he wouldn't have made it so personal.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So now you should understand.

Oh I understand just fine how full of hypocrites Hollywood is . They want capitalism and no pay restrictions for themselves or their industry but they think its great for everyone else as long as it doesn't effect them.

Tom cruise and the industry has the money to pay those same peoples Tom was yelling at to keep them employed even if covid shuts them down. Yet they don't , funny that.

edit on 241231America/ChicagoFri, 18 Dec 2020 12:24:45 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

So now you should understand.

Oh I understand just fine how full of hypocrites Hollywood is . They want capitalism and no pay restrictions for themselves or their industry but they think its great for everyone else as long as it doesn't effect them.

Tom cruise and the industry has the money to pay those same peoples Tom was yelling at to keep them employed even if covid shuts them down. Yet they don't , funny that.

Usually how it works for IATSE crew members and always did for me, is that if a show went on hiatus or you were laid off, you’d go back on the Union books, find another show to work on or go on unemployment. It’s just not economically viable for them to pay full scale when someone’s not working. Everyone’s expendable in the film industry, actors being the exception sometimes but certainly not always.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

My thing with Hollywood is the constant and excessive violence.

We need to go back to at least the 30s or 40's standards.

Today all you see are those silly superheroes marvel movies making money and other violent flicks over and over.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: interupt42

My thing with Hollywood is the constant and excessive violence.

We need to go back to at least the 30s or 40's standards.

Today all you see are those silly superheroes marvel movies making money and other violent flicks over and over.

i hear you . im beyond sick of the superhero movies.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Tom Cruise SHOUTING at Mission Impossible Crew in UK For Not Observing COVID Safety

I guess he lost that lovin feeling.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Not to defend people like cruise. but these hollyweird people are not normal.

What they have seen and endured being part of that industry breaks down the strongest of minds.

They literally become somewhat brain damaged.

I remember teachers and others yelling at me all the time and for some reason it makes he crack up laughing. Hearing cruise made be laugh..

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If only someone walked up to him and explained to him that such behavior is not accepted by the crew. That he must learn to be humble and understanding for every human being and that everybody is different...(exactly what he promote and think he is) And if he has more of such display of disrespect the crew will stop working with him..

I mean...rich, powerful or famous or not...it is time that this guys bubble must be pierced. He is still living in this fairytale and unable to interact with people in a normal way. Who the hell does he think he is..besides the savior of the world and a secret navy seal bad ass protecting democracy and liberty for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join